Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Im not going to keep going back and forth with you irrational niccas who want to support dishonesty, and fukking with people you claim to love and care about because you have personal insecurities and hangups. If a woman did this to a man, Id feel the same way but I know you No Mamm niccas wouldnt.

how is he "toying" with her??

HE SHOWED HER EXACTLY WHO HE IS!!!

HE WAS A "BUM" WHEN THEY MET AND HE IS SITLL A "BUM" AFTER SHE DUMPED

HIM!!!
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

On the other hand, she got brand new when she found out he is wealthy!

I'm a woman, I can only imagine the level of calculations that went through her mind when she found out dude has money :dead:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What does anti up the bread even mean? You mean spend money on somthing that SHE wanted to do? That would be so awful for him :usure:. If we use your logic she should have been doing anything for him either...of course besides whatever it was that she wanted to do.
She isn't entitled to anything but love and compassion. Which I'm sure he was giving if she stuck around for 10 months eating potato soup and drinking coffee. She decided that wasn't enough, and she left. Found out he was rich and now she's mad.

If she saw that he wasn't spending bread, and she NEEDED him too, she could have left after a month or even two months. She decided to stay 10 months. That was her choice. If the bread is so important to you then leave. She did. She lost.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Smh...

Some of y'all so hurt from women.

Yall really want a partner who just agrees with you, does everything you like without complaining, basically a robot or personal slave?

Man I want a woman who challenges me, helps me become a better person...like my wife. If I acted like Will and didn't show her security, I woulnd have married her. She didn't choose me because I'm ballin (im not) she married me because she saw my potential, she saw that I could provide for her and my family and keep her secure. She works and makes more than me, but i could give her that security that I can handle whatever comes up. I was very nonchalant like Will, but not to that extreme, but my wife helped me get focused and actually challenged me to do more, not to settle...

All I'm saying is, I want a woman that wants the best for me. That cares about her future and is not dating for "fun" anymore. Not wasting time being with a cat who says they see you in their future, but is happy with "the way things are." Women wanna be married start families and whatnot, it's not a surprise...

I guess I'm a simp because I can see it from her perspective without making her "a bad person" she wasn't completely right in this, neither was Will. Some good communication would've helped. She would've seen he wasn't about that marriage and family game and he could've seen she wanted more than he was willing to put up with...but yall up here saying she has bad relationships with all her old boyfriends like yall know her! Lol...

Neg me, call me simp whatever...but in the real world people wanna see something...not just potato soup, guitars and Netflix....all the married men up in here know, if you have a wife and won't spend a penny on her (because you think she's a gold digger) you won't be married for long. My wife is far from a gold digger but if I don't do nice things for her (not just financially) I wont have her for long and I don't blame her...she spoils me and will eventually carry and raise my children. I love her and want to do nice things for her :manny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You haven't been around a lot of well off cacs. One of my old bosses pulled 2 to 5 a year and came to work in a told tarus everyday, alot of well off people are very frugal, extremely cheap.

Honestly people who ain't used to money are the only ones who really spend it. For example a blacknwomen wants a nikka to buy her 1000 shoes, a white man with bread tells his wife go to Marshalls and spends that grand on some stocks.

bytch is a golddigger, ain't used to shyt, but her a little food, cheap shoes, hit the p*ssy and send her home. No smart man will endings gonna wanna wife that up.

Exactly. Look at Warren Buffett. One of the richest dudes out there and yet he's not out here living super lavish. It's mainly new money, aka people who come into a bit of money for the first time, that feel the need to 'display their wealth', and a lot of times they don't remain wealthy for long because they've wasted it on depreciating assets.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She said they did multiple things together outside the home

He treated her with his time instead his money.

She wanted more after she started seeing what her friends were doing on Fb.

And do you honestly think that they were doing things she wanted to do? Let's be real. Dude wouldn't even buy her a drink unless it came from the Kwik Mart. She wanted more b/c there is more to life then sitting in a dusty ass house watching movies waiting for a dude to choose you. If it took FB for her to realize that than so be it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. Women always bash their exes

2. Emotionless how? He was with her for ten months, spent time with her, cooked for her he was emotionally invested. Oh but because he didn't accept the demotion or ex sex and didn't wail when she left he's emotionless

:childplease:

3. How is he unmotivated?
He has his own house and his own car and works on websites, probably a developer, programmer, webmaster

4. So having your own house that you live in alone and a car is a scrub?

:heh:

5. How is he a trust fund baby because he gets cheques from his grandpa?

He's obviously not spending that money on clothes, a luxury car or any other materiastic jargon, nothing was said how he spent that money or if he even touched it

She was right tho....he was an emotionless and unmotivated loser...he's a trust fund baby, and stuck to living like a scrub cause he knows he didn't deserve it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And do you honestly think that they were doing things she wanted to do? Let's be real. Dude wouldn't even buy her a drink unless it came from the Kwik Mart. She wanted more b/c there is more to life then sitting in a dusty ass house watching movies waiting for a dude to choose you. If it took FB for her to realize that than so be it.

But she lost

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Where are these bums living in houses by themselves?

how is he "toying" with her??

HE SHOWED HER EXACTLY WHO HE IS!!!

HE WAS A "BUM" WHEN THEY MET AND HE IS SITLL A "BUM" AFTER SHE DUMPED

HIM!!!
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

On the other hand, she got brand new when she found out he is wealthy!

I'm a woman, I can only imagine the level of calculations that went through her mind when she found out dude has money :dead:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Isn't that what you wanted - somebody to show you their viewpoint with emotion?

Ya big dummeh?
thats what people do in real life and on the coli. so yall arent gonna tell me that every breakup you have its just whatever. Have you ever heard of a bad breakup dummy :ld: because people tend to show emotions when you tell them you dont want to fukk with them.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
thats what people do in real life and on the coli. so yall arent gonna tell me that every breakup you have its just whatever. Have you ever heard of a bad breakup dummy :ld: because people tend to show emotions when you tell them you dont want to fukk with them.
Everyone's different though.

There are times where people have broken up with me and it was :yeshrug:

Other times where it was :mjcry:

And rare times when it was :blessed:

He could have been tired of her shyt anyway.