Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Will was like when they first started talking...

diddy-get-greek.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Its not "your business" when you are in a relationship with someone and you are being dishonest with that person. Good grief, grow the fukk up.

You're the one that seems to have a hard time comprehending honesty. It would be dishonest if he made himself into something he wasn't. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to live an ostentatious lifestyle. In fact, that's how long-term wealth is PRESERVED... by not spending it. Not hard to figure out. He liked the simple lifestyle he led and that's all he ever put out there.

S he liked what she saw the day she met him and he was that SAME dude when she left. He told her exactly what he did for a living. He doesn't have to disclose the extent of his inherited assets to some woman he hasn't even been with for a year.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Im not going to keep going back and forth with you irrational niccas who want to support dishonesty, and fukking with people you claim to love and care about because you have personal insecurities and hangups. If a woman did this to a man, Id feel the same way but I know you No Mamm niccas wouldnt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: and out come the shaming tactics. Sorry I don't hate women just because I ain't some pathetic spineless simp like yourself who is to afraid to call them out and continue to coddle them in any situation doesnt mean I hate women.

Your whole steez is pathetic in ant thread ylj are the resident cape

How is dude dishonest?

Because he didn't show he had money?

Bahahha your reasoning is disgusting and lacks any sort of merit.

Where I used to live there was a man who won the lotto he still lived in the same house, drove the same dusty old ford pickup and continued to go to work, I guess he was dishonest because he didn't flaunt his Money

Cape for dishonesty all because you hate women, while simultaneously claiming to be a man of God, lil fake ass Jesus boy. I see you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah take your l you soft ass simp nukka

Dude was the same dude from day one.

No one is privy to your finances unless she is your wife.

Moist ass pink shirt simp nukka

Im not going to keep going back and forth with you irrational niccas who want to support dishonesty, and fukking with people you claim to love and care about because you have personal insecurities and hangups. If a woman did this to a man, Id feel the same way but I know you No Mamm niccas wouldnt.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She was right tho....he was an emotionless and unmotivated loser...he's a trust fund baby, and stuck to living like a scrub cause he knows he didn't deserve it

That may be true... so why does she want to go back? He's going to be the same unemotional, unambitious loser.... so what does he have for her other than money?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I didn't see anything in her post about her washing his draws or cooking for him and yet she wanted a provider. I ain't mad at her for leaving. That's well within her right. Just dint be mad if you threw away the golden goose

Where did she say she wanted a provider? She wanted someone with drive and goals.

Brehette there's a point when a man can have so much money that the money begins to multiply itself without much meddling from the individual. In the book titled Rich Dar Poor Dad, this is called: "Having the money work for you" as opposed to "working for money". In fact this is the point in time that a lot of men want to get to after working hard for a chunk of their lives.
This is also the point when as a rich dude you finally have the time to appreciate the other aspects of life instead of having to "build". After all you've got enough money for all your needs, no matter how expensive (health-wise). This is where Will appears to have been at.

Also, you said that when you're with a person you "...want to do things for them and with them". Homegirl never said she tried to take Will to places X and Y! Or even that she got him any gifts. Her story woulda been mad different if she her gripe came at the fact that she invited him to several places only to be turned down. She'd even have a reason to be angry if she bought him gifts and he didn't reciprocate. But that wasn't the issue as she put it.
Instead it sound like she was waiting for him to make the move first, which really translates to her "...wanting him to do things for her and with her". Will wasn't about that life for obvious reasons; netflix, cooking meals and spending time together without worrying about the bill was his view of a good time with her.

All in all I agree with you tho', they both wanted different things out of life. :ehh: She just ain't shyt for being "upset". :russ:

You are adding things, we don't know what he was doing with his money besides not spending it. What she was or was not doing, what she asked either way it wasn't getting done.

What she was doing isn't relevant to what was stated in an article or why I brought up doing things. What I am saying is my feelings, I am compelled to want to do those things. If he was that kind of person he would have been compelled. He wasn't, he isn't that type of person hence she needed to leave regardless. He wasn't bout that life like you said.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They dated for 10 months. Didn't even know she existed a year ago, and he's supposed to anti up his bread?

What does anti up the bread even mean? You mean spend money on somthing that SHE wanted to do? That would be so awful for him :usure:. If we use your logic she should have been doing anything for him either...of course besides whatever it was that she wanted to do.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
that swagless lifestyle tho :scusthov:

i mean fukk, idk. 97 camry when youre sitting on inherited oil land :why:

You haven't been around a lot of well off cacs. One of my old bosses pulled 2 to 5 a year and came to work in a told tarus everyday, alot of well off people are very frugal, extremely cheap.

Honestly people who ain't used to money are the only ones who really spend it. For example a blacknwomen wants a nikka to buy her 1000 shoes, a white man with bread tells his wife go to Marshalls and spends that grand on some stocks.

bytch is a golddigger, ain't used to shyt, but her a little food, cheap shoes, hit the p*ssy and send her home. No smart man will endings gonna wanna wife that up.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Also, why is 'making websites' unambitious? "Front-end engineers", aka people who focus on 'making websites' can make into the higher 5 into the 6 figures. Sounds like that 'unambitious label' may have come from him choosing not to make ostentatious shows of his wealth. Would he still be 'unambitious' to her if he would have had a fat diamond ring, a BMW and some fancy outfit on and yet doing the exact same thing he is doing now? I doubt it.