Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
how was he toying with her. he lived the lifestyle he was comfortable with and once she told him that that wasn't what she wanted, she was free to leave. how is that manipulative?

What is it about basic honesty that is so confusing to you?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She gon stalk his fb and see dude in a suit, check again and dude is in the Bahamas with a hot pawg

5NeeVYu.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
He didn't give her an impression of anything. He was doing THE SAME THING he was doing the day he met her. Tell me where the lack of honesty is at? He put on NO fronts and did the same thing on day 250 that he was doing on day 1. What would have been dishonest would be him putting on rich man airs if that's not his personality. Just because he has money doesn't mean he has to play the typical part of the rich man. In fact, A LOT of rich people don't make ostentatious shows of their wealth.

She liked the dude he was when he met her. So please explain where the manipulation was going on. If he didn't feel like disclosing his financial status, that's his business. It's her right to leave and she did. lol@toying with her. Why in the world would a dude toy with a woman by pretending to be poor? That makes ZERO sense. He'd have gotten much more play by playing the rich man.

Its not "your business" when you are in a relationship with someone and you are being dishonest with that person. Good grief, grow the fukk up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm gonna anoint this as the Thread MVP.

If (as so many of you agree) her finding out he was breaded still wouldn't change how he moves...what basis does
she have for being upset that she dumped him (even though she liked him)? What kind of sense does that make?

Facebook is The Devil, Pt. 312

EXACTLY.

She didn't care if his friends told her point blank that he wasn't gonna spend no money.

All she cared about was that he had money she could possibly spend.....

to post it on facebook.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did anyone expect no bammer weed not to :cape:

If a woman asks me if I live at home I'll say yes.

Its not being dishonest if I don't tell her I'm paying half of the mortgage and will have 450k in equity if I sell tomorrow

If she wants to perceive me in any negative way her loss not mine.

Its not "your business" when you are in a relationship with someone and you are being dishonest with that person. Good grief, grow the fukk up.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

So he was "financially unambitious" despite the fact that he did work?
And he was disinterested in "mobility"? "Mobility" to where? It seems like he was already where he wanted to be!
And it seems like he was "treating his well", because again she liked him well enough to rock with him 10 months.

Boy, stop...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.
:mjlol:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I probably would have broken up with dude sooner than that :manny: As soon as it came up that he didn't want to go out to the same places I wanted... maybe I would have stuck with him because it seemed like he wanted to, but couldn't afford to. But then it would make me pissed when I discovered he could afford it, but just didn't want to... and then I'd have wasted my time pitying and accommodating for his nonexistent financial difficulties :beli: I mean, he might have money in the bank, but at the end of the day if our lifestyles are incompatible :manny:
I would also break up with a guy who lived larger than I did, for the same reason.

Daps
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

How has that changed with the checks?

He remains financially unambitious, there is nothing to show he is doing much more than just depositing those checks. You're acting like he was some secret business mogul.

As far as 'treating her well' that's open to interpretation, but again her knowledge of the checks don't change how he felt he should treat her.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.

He didn't toy with her, he was honest about liking where he was.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it about basic honesty that is so confusing to you?
:usure: since when does honesty require me to tell others about my income without being asked? and even if they ask i have the right to say that i don't want to discuss it. he wasn't pretending to live frugal, he actually did and liked it that way. if she doesn't like that, they don't match, no matter how much money he has.