Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I tell you what, guys.

Don't have a job but pay all your bills in the house you live in alone.

Tell a woman you "run a couple of websites, do some guitar gigs every so often".

let someone see you doing this shyt for a year.

Watch how quickly somebody assumes you're selling drugs or you got money stashed away.

She's dancing around the shyt, but she summed it up nicely when she asked isn't someone with disposable income supposed to spend it on a woman.

Then after she found out he actually HAD money, she tried to get back with him.

If she never found out he had money, her post would've ended "I hate I wasted 10 months on this guy and it never went anywhere."

But knowing he has money, even if he doesn't spend it, is enough for her to try running back.

You really gotta throw bread crumbs on the ground to keep pigeons coming back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes I'm broken because I'd rather place a premium on loyalty fidelity humblenness over her status and job

Career orientated doesn't mean a good woman in
Not sayin that I'm saying that if you can't find a good woman something is wrong with you.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna anoint this as the Thread MVP.

If (as so many of you agree) her finding out he was breaded still wouldn't change how he moves...what basis does
she have for being upset that she dumped him (even though she liked him)? What kind of sense does that make?

Facebook is The Devil, Pt. 312

That Facebook lifestyle

92025-450x-a_2.jpg

:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.
Women manipulate men with their sexuality and vagina every day, b.

Frankly what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

:manny:

Daps
10 months. That's just recon work. She was a golddigger .along an assessment of simp and monetary levels. Didn't seem to be much simping and the money seemed to not put him in the mark category so she ended it. Will wasn't putting it down in the sheets to further blind her clearly because beast women like this can easily be subdued with dikk so will HD to fall back on personality and income to keep her happy. It wasn't there in her sight so she cancelled him hoping she could keep him on a trick bag as a emergency dikk in a glass or in case he got his shyt together to show her he was now worthy. She's a beast

Umm, ok, I don't deny she was a goldigger, I'm just saying you can't legitimately draw the conclusion that he was boring. Only thing that was established was that he didn't take her to fancy restaurants and didn't buy drinks at bars (she talked about 'pre-drinking' so clearly the did go out)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I tell you what, guys.

Don't have a job but pay all your bills in the house you live in alone.

Tell a woman you "run a couple of websites, do some guitar gigs every so often".

let someone see you doing this shyt for a year.

Watch how quickly somebody assumes you're selling drugs or you got money stashed away.

She's dancing around the shyt, but she summed it up nicely when she asked isn't someone with disposable income supposed to spend it on a woman.

Then after she found out he actually HAD money, she tried to get back with him.

If she never found out he had money, her post would've ended "I hate I wasted 10 months on this guy and it never went anywhere."

But knowing he has money, even if he doesn't spend it, is enough for her to try running back.

You really gotta throw bread crumbs on the ground to keep pigeons coming back.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.
how was he toying with her. he lived the lifestyle he was comfortable with and once she told him that that wasn't what she wanted, she was free to leave. how is that manipulative?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Umm, ok, I don't deny she was a goldigger, I'm just saying you can't legitimately draw the conclusion that he was boring. Only thing that was established was that he didn't take her to fancy restaurants and didn't buy drinks at bars (she talked about 'pre-drinking' so clearly the did go out)
I can legitimately say it because cac women will always highlight fun or some kind of emotional connection when telling a story about a man from memory.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

He didn't give her an impression of anything. He was doing THE SAME THING he was doing the day he met her. Tell me where the lack of honesty is at? He put on NO fronts and did the same thing on day 250 that he was doing on day 1. What would have been dishonest would be him putting on rich man airs if that's not his personality. Just because he has money doesn't mean he has to play the typical part of the rich man. In fact, A LOT of rich people don't make ostentatious shows of their wealth.

She liked the dude he was when he met her. So please explain where the manipulation was going on. If he didn't feel like disclosing his financial status, that's his business. It's her right to leave and she did. lol@toying with her. Why in the world would a dude toy with a woman by pretending to be poor? That makes ZERO sense. He'd have gotten much more play by playing the rich man.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minus the 97 Toyota and plain food, He's living my dream.
K0BLhkw.png
Although i'd be travelling and taking pictures as well.

hyundai-santa-fe-460x307.jpg
lpAn0cF.png
That Real Inconspicuousness

But in all reality he told her he sees her in his future if she loved him enough she probably would have seen some of them finances at the end of the day.............But she failed the test!

Last edited: