Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Daps
Netflix.
Potato soup
Torrenting documentaries
Walk on the park

Borrrrring. He didn't show he was all that cultured by doing more interesting things. Them dates sound like snooze fests. There are more fun free activities to do but will just didn't seem all that interesting forcing the female to fall back on his income and career.

It wasn't going to work out anyway. She would be forcing will to live in a better house buy her a better car etc and when she got tired of all that she'd divorce him and get child support and alikony. Classic passive aggressive goldigging.

You really took that as an exhaustive list of every activity they did together? :dahell:

She dated him for ten months, and did not complain of boredom. Yet you're gonna use this 5 paragraph essay to make that conclusion?

I do agree it would've never worked, tho.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't understand why a lot of you are acting like finances doesn't/shouldn't play a part in a woman's decision of picking a spouse.

I'm not saying it should be all or nothing, but it plays a part.

Just like if you met the perfect woman personality & looks wise, made a decent living but was a known whore...you'd probably have reservations about settling down with her. Because there are many factors/standards that go into your decision of wifing a woman.

In this case, she says dude was a nice guy. She liked him (dated him for 10 months) but threw him in the bushes for being a bum and having no ambition.

I don't blame her for leaving. Yall need to stop with these unrealistic expectations. Money is a factor.

I don't blame her for leaving either, she obviously knew what she wanted (which is always most important when choosing a mate) :heh: But money doesn't have to be a factor for everybody (as long as bills are paid and all), so why she mad for? As far as she knew she was doing the right thing so why this:

"This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain.
He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense."

The dude never relied on her for anything money-wise, and yet she dated him for 10 months while somehow deciding he was penniless. This is the part that got me baffled tbh. 'Cause she makes it sound like she was doing him a favor or something, that's the part of the narrative I have problems with.

And like someone already said before, if she wanted to be fully pragmatic she would've sat down with him and had a proper talk before just deciding to break it off. But she didn't...and when the truth came to light she felt some type of way. Well :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yet her precious exes probably spoiled her and went on thrilling dates and she still dumped them

Ah women
That's what you clowns like. Go settle down with a nice plain Jane that will eat your shyt with a smile. You wanna step up to outgoing career women with decent looks your in a different league of woman. Yall could win so easily with these females but what you're looking for is to rare for you to find so you make the same mistakes over and over again. It's sad.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
WTF....she just assumed he was broke. What kind of communication is this lol. It seems like they had a lot of communication issues but of course they wren't official so I don't blame him much. I have a weird feeling this story is fake or exaggerated.

I got a family member that lives this way, she loaded but lives very frugally. In fact her husband still drives a 1972 Datsun that is in perfect conditions. Both of them make major real estate moves and buy out business to sell later. They live modestly and aren't flashy.

That Datsun is probably fly as hell. :noah:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Pretty interesting that a man of Jesus that you claim to be would support someone who is dishonest and manipulates another person, for no other reason than to play with their heart and emotion. I think you need to pick up that book you claim to love so much and read it again.

And he manipulated her how? i didn't know that it was essential for rich people to tell people how much they made or to show off their wealth. Oh wait, it's not. He played with her heart and emotion? How? By being the exact same dude he always was, living a frugal lifestyle and choosing not to disclose his wealth, which is well within his right to do?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
to me. It makes absolutely no sense.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These females really think they deserve shyt right from the jump :mjlol::dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh:

What can a career orientated woman offer me ?

I don't need a woman's money or status. I've already dated doctors and lawyers in my psst so its not unachievable to me

My life is about travelling and mog spending my money on materialistic deprecriating items

That's what you clowns like. Go settle down with a nice plain Jane that will eat your shyt with a smile. You wanna step up to outgoing career women with decent looks your in a different league of woman. Yall could win so easily with these females but what you're looking for is to rare for you to find so you make the same mistakes over and over again. It's sad.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You really took that as an exhaustive list of every activity they did together? :dahell:

She dated him for ten months, and did not complain of boredom. Yet you're gonna use this 5 paragraph essay to make that conclusion?

I do agree it would've never worked, tho.
10 months. That's just recon work. She was a golddigger .along an assessment of simp and monetary levels. Didn't seem to be much simping and the money seemed to not put him in the mark category so she ended it. Will wasn't putting it down in the sheets to further blind her clearly because beast women like this can easily be subdued with dikk so will HD to fall back on personality and income to keep her happy. It wasn't there in her sight so she cancelled him hoping she could keep him on a trick bag as a emergency dikk in a glass or in case he got his shyt together to show her he was now worthy. She's a beast

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

What can a career orientated woman offer me ?

I don't need a woman's money or status. I've already dated doctors and lawyers in my psst so its not unachievable to me

My life is about travelling and mog spending my money on materialistic deprecriating items
You sound broken.

Trinkets over a good woman. You're gone

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As long as it starts and takes Me from point a to b

Dude prob got the camry brand new prob has 100k miles on it and in tip top shape.

Real talk it is....that shyt is in pristine condition and they drive it on the daily. It is pretty fly and only get minimal work. I hope the Camry I got lasts that long, I also don't like buying cars unless it is super necessary.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even if he confided in her that he had money, he still didn't want to live that Facebook lifestyle that she ultimately wanted.

She would have complained sooner or later about not spending more of his money on shyt she thought were important. So she can post it on Facebook:mjlol:

I'm gonna anoint this as the Thread MVP.

If (as so many of you agree) her finding out he was breaded still wouldn't change how he moves...what basis does
she have for being upset that she dumped him (even though she liked him)? What kind of sense does that make?

Facebook is The Devil, Pt. 312

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes I'm broken because I'd rather place a premium on loyalty fidelity humblenness over her status and job

Career orientated doesn't mean a good woman in

You sound broken.

Trinkets over a good woman. You're gone

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
And he manipulated her how? i didn't know that it was essential for rich people to tell people how much they made or to show off their wealth. Oh wait, it's not. He played with her heart and emotion? How? By being the exact same dude he always was, living a frugal lifestyle and choosing not to disclose his wealth, which is well within his right to do?

Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wants the conventional life? What is she bringing to the table as a potential wife?
i don't know :yeshrug:
what i'm saying is that i don't understand why she is upset. the reason she broke up with him is still valid, she wanted him to lead a different lifestyle. she might be mad that she missed out on a rich guy, but his money would have made no difference, because his lifestyle didn't match with her preferences.

basically, she is complaining that he didn't promise her to change the moment she told him she would end the relationship. instead, dude gave her the :ehh::manny: and now she is mad that her company wasn't worth enough to him to change.