Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How did you come to this conclusion? :dwillhuh:

She named several things they did together. She never even complained of boredom, she just didn't like the fact that he was complacent when it came to his career and money.
Netflix.
Potato soup
Torrenting documentaries
Walk on the park

Borrrrring. He didn't show he was all that cultured by doing more interesting things. Them dates sound like snooze fests. There are more fun free activities to do but will just didn't seem all that interesting forcing the female to fall back on his income and career.

It wasn't going to work out anyway. She would be forcing will to live in a better house buy her a better car etc and when she got tired of all that she'd divorce him and get child support and alikony. Classic passive aggressive goldigging.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Even if he confided in her that he had money, he still didn't want to live that Facebook lifestyle that she ultimately wanted.

She would have complained sooner or later about not spending more of his money on shyt she thought were important. So she can post it on Facebook:mjlol:

Exactly. That coffee and homecooked meals wasn't enough. She would have spent up all his money. She seen Jane is getting a big house... "Will, we need a bigger house." She seen Tjanya pulling up in a BMW.... "Baby, we need to upgrade our ride." She would be calling him cheap for not letting her spend all his money up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
More than likely all her exes who she hooked up spoiled her and she spent their money and still in the end she dumped them :heh:

But now the wild stallion she can't tame has left her frustrated.

But but but I'm attractive, I have a vagina, guys drool over me.

Why won't will :sadcam:

What I'm also trying to figure out is why does she deserve to be spoiled, have expensive dinners or any of that. What is she doing for him, or does her having a vagina entitle her to special benefits? He's the million dollar man and yet he's not making these excessive demands or throwing his wealth in her face. He may not have cooked anything elaborate for her, but he cooked and he paid for her coffee. He chose the entertainment. What did she do other than show up?

Daps
It was 10 months of Coffee Dates and Netflix whats wrong with that? That's like the standard for relationships in your 20s in NY. She just wasnt down with the modest lifestyle :yeshrug:

I didn't say anything was wrong with that.

I just challenged your suggestion that he was 'waiting to surprise her' and he'd start spoiling her after some predetermined amount of time. I highly doubt that. He seemed to like living his lifestyle and was looking for a companion to join his lifestyle not a chick he could trick on.

Generally, men don't play these 'wait x months to do ______' games, that's woman logic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yet her precious exes probably spoiled her and went on thrilling dates and she still dumped them

Ah women

Netflix.
Potato soup
Torrenting documentaries
Walk on the park

Borrrrring. He didn't show he was all that cultured by doing more interesting things. Them dates sound like snooze fests. There are more fun free activities to do but will just didn't seem all that interesting forcing the female to fall back on his income and career.

It wasn't going to work out anyway. She would be forcing will to live in a better house buy her a better car etc and when she got tired of all that she'd divorce him and get child support and alikony. Classic passive aggressive goldigging.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yet her precious exes probably spoiled her and went on thrilling dates and she still dumped them

Ah women
She didnt have a problem with it until she went on FB anyway. You really think she went 10 months with that shyt, and then on day 302 she says "NO, its been 302 days, I can't do this" :beli:

She saw that shyt and didnt want to be embarrassed

Funny thing is. With the next chick Big Willy gets, he gone trick and spoil her :heh:

Watch. He gone change all his ways.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Exactly. That coffee and homecooked meals wasn't enough. She would have spent up all his money. She seen Jane is getting a big house... "Will, we need a bigger house." She seen Tjanya pulling up in a BMW.... "Baby, we need to upgrade our ride." She would be calling him cheap for not letting her spend all his money up.

Pretty interesting that a man of Jesus that you claim to be would support someone who is dishonest and manipulates another person, for no other reason than to play with her heart and emotion. I think you need to pick up that book you claim to love so much and read it again.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They didn't want the same things in life:manny:

But now that she found out he had money, she's all :pacspit:

She's a gold digging slut who realized she missed out on her golden ticket:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She gon stalk his fb and see dude in a suit, check again and dude is in the Bahamas with a hot pawg

She didnt have a problem with it until she went on FB anyway. You really think she went 10 months with that shyt, and then on day 302 she says "NO, its been 302 days, I can't do this" :beli:

She saw that shyt and didnt want to be eembarrassed

Funny thing is. With the next chick Big Willy gets, he gone trick and spoil her :heh:

Watch. He gone change all his ways.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how. He didn't know what he wanted from the future but he knew he wanted her. He told her that. I'm sorry but I thought that was pretty sweet, if I was her I'd be all :shaq:

I'm saying, I don't think anybody was "wrong" in the situation. He wanted her in his future, and she wanted to ensure that moving forward, they could continue to build. :manny:

In the end though the story is humorous to me.:pachaha: