Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Chicken noodle soup with potatoes and hardboiled eggs in it

:ohlawd:

If I found a woman who could make a good soup I'd wife.

:sas2:

:skip:
My ex's Ajiaco used to have a nikka in Winter like
tumblr_mdshk3kfrE1ro2d43.gif

sittin on the couch with the itis watchiing football.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I honestly can't fault her for wanting to secure a future with a guy she obviously enjoys being with. Dude being vague is :russ: though. Also lol @ the homies being like :lolbron:

Daps
Will was just boring as fukk but your average part time prostitute can handle boring if she can plot on a nice divorce settlement

How did you come to this conclusion? :dwillhuh:

She named several things they did together. She never even complained of boredom, she just didn't like the fact that he was complacent when it came to his career and money.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What I'm also trying to figure out is why does she deserve to be spoiled, have expensive dinners or any of that. What is she doing for him, or does her having a vagina entitle her to special benefits? He's the million dollar man and yet he's not making these excessive demands or throwing his wealth in her face. He may not have cooked anything elaborate for her, but he cooked and he paid for her coffee. He chose the entertainment. What did she do other than show up?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying anything about good or bad people... im talking your own quality of life... its healthy to be on good terms with people who played a role in your life.

im not talking girls u went on 3 dates with and shyt.... but if you date someone for 10 months... you obviously had some fun together and for better or worse they are part of your growth and shyt...

You could atleast take 1 hour to sit down have coffee and hash things out... I guarantee you'll feel better off for it.
It's true that as I've gotten older I have taken positive things from past relationships.
And I've never had a bad breakup.

But my conscience is clear. I don't feel any guilt or bad feelings over things that didn't work out. And I've been that guy that basically said "Okay, cool" and stopped communicating.

Rather than women seeking closure from a man, she should just move on and realize what she has learned about HERSELF in the relationship. It doesn't really mean anything what his feelings are about her or any of that shyt. Because what he feels about her isn't going to help her in any meaningful way.

What's going to help her is realizing that money and having luxuries is a bigger part of her needs than she thought. And I'm not going to get into calling her a gold digger.
But her understanding who she is...and what matters to her most....is a greater lesson for self-growth than this man explaining himself.

:manny:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I honestly can't fault her for wanting to secure a future with a guy she obviously enjoys being with. Dude being vague is :russ: though. Also lol @ the homies being like :lolbron:

I don't see how. He didn't know what he wanted from the future but he knew he wanted her. He told her that. I'm sorry but I thought that was pretty sweet, if I was her I'd be all :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's there to hash out?

Its over.

If your manager let's you go, your going to sit down and talk?

So a woman can ddmotr you from a boyfriend to a "friend"

But if you dony accept it suddenly your The bad person.

If my work told me you know what reinscarf we like you but we can no longer pay you, you think I'm going to accept it or go elseahwre.

Many man accept that volunteer on call position

Sorry not me :camby:

I'm not saying anything about good or bad people... im talking your own quality of life... its healthy to be on good terms with people who played a role in your life.

im not talking girls u went on 3 dates with and shyt.... but if you date someone for 10 months... you obviously had some fun together and for better or worse they are part of your growth and shyt...

You could atleast take 1 hour to sit down have coffee and hash things out... I guarantee you'll feel better off for it.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he confided in her that he had money, he still didn't want to live that Facebook lifestyle that she ultimately wanted.

She would have complained sooner or later about not spending more of his money on shyt she thought were important. So she can post it on Facebook:mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That's the point: he didn't.

10 months of potatoe soup and Netflix? He was never going spoil her, breh. That's not his style.

It was 10 months of Coffee Dates and Netflix whats wrong with that? That's like the standard for relationships in your 20s in NY. She just wasnt down with the modest lifestyle :yeshrug:

You want benihana's every night? :childplease:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Well does that even matter compared to how he acted for the break up? He didn't seem like he even cared she was going. If he cared about her the reaction would be different. She didn't take an L to me.

How many times do you think she "lightly prodded" him with Facebook shyt? After some time, he probably checked out.

He took the p*ssy, but he checked out.