Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Lol, I highly doubt that, but I bet that's exactly what she thought when she found out about his wealth :mjlol:

Dude seems like he aint about that material shyt at all, he was probably never going to spoil her. He explicitly stated he was happy with living his lifestyle. He wasn't gonna morph into the type of guy who spoils his girlfriends simply cuz he found 'the one'...cuz 'the one' wouldn't want to be spoiled.
Because he isn't about the material shyt, doesn't mean he wouldnt' drop bread on his girl. I'm not even a materialistic guy like that. I'm a cook for myself type of nikka too, but i dropped bread on my exes before for dinner and shyt. Just for the gesture.

No way he would have put her on the Quaker lifestyle shyt if they got more serious or she let him know of her discomfort financially.

When you break up with someone like that, you come off as an entitled gold digger. Nothing more.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It pays to be patient. Literally. :yeshrug:

qSGncIo.gif

:russ: The white dude :troll: the dancer and the chick with the :snoop: at the shenanigans. L's all around

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Will was just boring as fukk but your average part time prostitute can handle boring if she can plot on a nice divorce settlement

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There's absolutely nothing wrong with ending the relationship based on this pretext.

The problem is this: the fact that he gets large checks doesn't change this fact. Dudes friend confirmed he had no interest in spending it. So why does she wanna get back with him after learning of the checks? Their "views on money and the future" still don't mesh.

I ain't saying she's a gold digger.... :sas2:

Good point...the fact that he has money doesn't change a damn thing. His friends confirmed to her that he is not the type to spend it so he has clearly made up his mind with living frugally. Why does she want to get back with him now?

:teatime:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
be on facebook while work is slow brehettes :troll:

on a serious note though, i don't understandhow him having money makes a difference. this was mainly about lifestyles, she wanted what her friends have, he wanted to continue to chill and play guitar. i know a guy like that, he is a doctor, but all he does when he comes home from work is smoke weed in his underwear and play old video games. so even if he is a success by conventional standards, a woman who wants a conventional life is not going to be happy with him, because even though he has a prestigious well paying job, he has the lifestyle of a bum and is not going to change.

She wants the conventional life? What is she bringing to the table as a potential wife?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Even though it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment she didn't lose. He sounds super cheap. They would probably be in the house freezing like shyt b/c he refused to turn on the heat. It all great that "he wants her to be in his life" but there is more to relationships than 'I like you and you like me'. It's just so funny how guys seem to forget that except when it comes to what they want from a relationsjip (cook ,clean, stay in shape, etc). And regardless of his imcome, his lifestyle sounds like some dirty hippy shyt that he (obvious by his actions) probably would not be willing to change. I mean I get the strategy but there is a lot of grey area between living like a bum and buying luxery vechicles and fur coats. She would be better off with someone with lesser income who actually wants to get out the house. No tears should be shed.

I didn't see anything in her post about her washing his draws or cooking for him and yet she wanted a provider. I ain't mad at her for leaving. That's well within her right. Just dont be mad if you threw away the golden goose

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
While I feel some of her reasons were questionable, like comparing herself to facebook friends she had right for concern.

Yes after 10 months things like netflix is normal, but that's all they did the entire time. At no point did they ever do anything but walks, netflix or get coffee. Usually in a relationship dates taper off to netflix after time goes on :heh: or step up from netflix. I don't think she wanted to be showered with lavish gifts or anything. She just wanted to do more and he was content. Dude seemed to have no ambition, or thought of the furture. If he didn't get that money what would he be doing? Collecting a check is not making moves. I would want to build on what I was getting to make sure my children and childrens children could be well off etc... He just was fine the way things were, dabbling here and there.

You guys tell women on here to choose better men but when a guy is showing all the signs of a bum, she was being too choosy :heh: She didn't say she wanted him to be rich and spoil her or that she wanted him to blow money. She just wanted to be sure they person she was building with was about something. Yes she was mad after the fact but thats not why she left. I would be mad too because while saving and everything else when I love someone or even like them...I want to do things for them and with them. To find out someone could but just didn't would make me feel a way. They both dodged a bullet they were 2 different people.

Brehette there's a point when a man can have so much money that the money begins to multiply itself without much meddling from the individual. In the book titled Rich Dar Poor Dad, this is called: "Having the money work for you" as opposed to "working for money". In fact this is the point in time that a lot of men want to get to after working hard for a chunk of their lives.
This is also the point when as a rich dude you finally have the time to appreciate the other aspects of life instead of having to "build". After all you've got enough money for all your needs, no matter how expensive (health-wise). This is where Will appears to have been at.

Also, you said that when you're with a person you "...want to do things for them and with them". Homegirl never said she tried to take Will to places X and Y! Or even that she got him any gifts. Her story woulda been mad different if she her gripe came at the fact that she invited him to several places only to be turned down. She'd even have a reason to be angry if she bought him gifts and he didn't reciprocate. But that wasn't the issue as she put it.
Instead it sound like she was waiting for him to make the move first, which really translates to her "...wanting him to do things for her and with her". Will wasn't about that life for obvious reasons; netflix, cooking meals and spending time together without worrying about the bill was his view of a good time with her.

All in all I agree with you tho', they both wanted different things out of life. :ehh: She just ain't shyt for being "upset". :russ:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It hurts when someone doesn't give you an emotional reaction when you willingly choose to break up with them because it shatters that ego. You stop thinking you are nearly as fly as you are when you see that someone else's world doesn't revolve around you.
Half the time people break up just for a reaction. Hoping the person confesses their love to keep them or promises to change whatever the person didn't like. The girl in this story was clearly used to doing the whole break up routine as she talks about hooking back up with all of her exes and keeping in touch. So I do laugh at him keeping it moving on her.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I don't believe in Karma. I don't think you do things just because you believe it'll circle back to you. You do things based on whether you feel it's right. But I digress...

I don't think it's bad to react quietly and succinctly the way he did.
There's nothing "enemy" about it.
She said her piece. He said cool. That's it.

He doesn't owe her some long explanation about his feelings once it's over. And he's not a bad person for withholding his feelings once it's over.

I'm not saying anything about good or bad people... im talking your own quality of life... its healthy to be on good terms with people who played a role in your life.

im not talking girls u went on 3 dates with and shyt.... but if you date someone for 10 months... you obviously had some fun together and for better or worse they are part of your growth and shyt...

You could atleast take 1 hour to sit down have coffee and hash things out... I guarantee you'll feel better off for it.

Daps
Because he isn't about the material shyt, doesn't mean he wouldnt' drop bread on his girl. I'm not even a materialistic guy like that. I'm a cook for myself type of nikka too, but i dropped bread on my exes before for dinner and shyt. Just for the gesture.

No way he would have put her on the Quaker lifestyle shyt if they got more serious or she let him know of her discomfort financially.

When you break up with someone like that, you come off as an entitled gold digger. Nothing more.
That's the point: he didn't.

10 months of potatoe soup and Netflix? He was never going spoil her, breh. That's not his style.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this has to be one of the easiest forums to troll :snoop:

you guys just eat this shyt up, what's worse is some of yall are fappin to it at work

20110902225118-fap.gif
ooooooh that bytch got what she DESERVED gyat damn :noah:
Seems like you're the one getting trolled