Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Came into this thread expecting to go #HOH but tbh... she seemed pretty reasonable.

1. She dated him while he lived a broke ass lifestyle for 10 months. It's not like she knew he was loaded so she stayed to play the long game.

2. Dude seemed like he didn't do much day to day except fukk around on some websites to make money. It could look like you have no goals, no ambition, and have no money to provide for your fam if you wanted to start one.

As a dude in his mid 20s, im trying to hustle and put myself in a good space for the future. If I'm 30 and I drive a 20 year old camry, with a shytty job and no motivation to get myself anywhere in life I wouldn't be mad at all if I chick wasn't fukkin with me. In the same way if a chick is 30 and she isn't doing shyt for herself except work at starbucks with no motivation to better herself I'm not fukkin with her either. It's a 2 way street.

I agree with this but then again she didn't seem like she was doing her fair share either of the work.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Even though it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment she didn't lose. He sounds super cheap. They would probably be in the house freezing like shyt b/c he refused to turn on the heat. It all great that "he wants her to be in his life" but there is more to relationships than 'I like you and you like me'. It's just so funny how guys seem to forget that except when it comes to what they want from a relationsjip (cook ,clean, stay in shape, etc). And regardless of his imcome, his lifestyle sounds like some dirty hippy shyt that he (obvious by his actions) probably would not be willing to change. I mean I get the strategy but there is a lot of grey area between living like a bum and buying luxery vechicles and fur coats. She would be better off with someone with lesser income who actually wants to get out the house. No tears should be shed.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He made her potato soup.

Why is that bad?

The woman found a man who can cook.
it was probably the best soup she ever tasted.

:skip:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what the problem here is? Even though now she knows he has money, what would that change? He's probably still going to be the same way which is why she broke up with him in the first place. Him having money isn't going to make him a better boyfriend unless she's really a gold digger or wants to gloat to her friends about her boyfriend being rich even as they still pre-drink, stay in the house and watch netflix.

Having money doesn't mean he wasn't a bum(it's not like he went out and worked hard for it). I would have dumped him even after knowing how much he made.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ahhh, I see what you're saying. Some people are different girl, for me if a guy ever told me he didn't want to be with me I wouldn't need to ask why because he already made his decision and I'm not going to sit there and convince someone to be with me, or bother to entertain a conversation with someone that dumped me. Either you're in or out.

I get what you're saying though, you'd need closure.
Yea Im not saying they got to be sad or mad. I just feel like if not questions ask or its just whatever than why bother being with them anyways

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Even though it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment she didn't lose. He sounds super cheap. They would probably be in the house freezing like shyt b/c he refused to turn on the heat. It all great that "he wants her to be in his life" but there is more to relationships than 'I like you and you like me'. It's just so funny how guys seem to forget that except when it comes to what they want from a relationsjip (cook ,clean, stay in shape, etc). And regardless of his imcome, his lifestyle sounds like some dirty hippy shyt that he (obvious by his actions) probably would not be willing to change. I mean I get the strategy but there is a lot of grey area between living like a bum and buying luxery vechicles and fur coats. She would be better off with someone with lesser income who actually wants to get out the house. No tears should be shed.
They dated for 10 months. Didn't even know she existed a year ago, and he's supposed to anti up his bread?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Yeah, closure is nice.
But if you're the one getting dumped, what the fukk do you give a shyt about her closure? YOU JUST GOT DUMPED.

So wait, you're dumping me, but you still want something from me?

:camby::heh:

that seems cool in theory but at the end of the day nobody wants to leave a trail of bad karma... if you can have things end nicely between an ex why not try to do that and just explain yourself?

Its like i dont see why when 2 people break up they gotta be enemies and shyt... look at jerry and elaine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I would have dumped him even after knowing how much he made.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Daps
Breh, after 10 months of being with her, he probably wanted to surprise her. Get her to buy into a modest lifestyle, and then spoil the fukk out of her once he knows shes loyal and 100. That's probably what he was planning too.

She's never going to let herself live it down. Silly move.

Lol, I highly doubt that, but I bet that's exactly what she thought when she found out about his wealth :mjlol:

Dude seems like he aint about that material shyt at all, he was probably never going to spoil her. He explicitly stated he was happy with living his lifestyle. He wasn't gonna morph into the type of guy who spoils his girlfriends simply cuz he found 'the one'...cuz 'the one' wouldn't want to be spoiled.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The breh @Sharp wrote this

Women will most always look for something to justify their wrongs with. They often think with emotion rather than logic Better yet, don't even give closure. Just say ok and move on. Women need closure whether they are the one doing the dumping or the one getting dumped. If you never give a woman closure to a relationship (acknowledging fault or explaining what went wrong) she will forever be stuck thinking about your situation for years to come. By simply moving on, stop calling, stop texting, and stop all communication. No random texts, calls or anything. Women need men to feel like he's lost something great. If you don't respond that way (or at all), over time she will start to believe that she has lost something great. And it always works, regardless or not if she moves on with her life with another man

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

She said they did multiple things together outside the home

He treated her with his time instead his money.

She wanted more after she started seeing what her friends were doing on Fb.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that seems cool in theory but at the end of the day nobody wants to leave a trail of bad karma... if you can have things end nicely between an ex why not try to do that and just explain yourself?

Its like i dont see why when 2 people break up they gotta be enemies and shyt... look at jerry and elaine.
I don't believe in Karma. I don't think you do things just because you believe it'll circle back to you. You do things based on whether you feel it's right. But I digress...

I don't think it's bad to react quietly and succinctly the way he did.
There's nothing "enemy" about it.
She said her piece. He said cool. That's it.

He doesn't owe her some long explanation about his feelings once it's over. And he's not a bad person for withholding his feelings once it's over.