Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Willy Will is clearly a dude who knows what he has and feels no need bragging about it. He most likely gets a lot of female attention without even bringing his money into play. You can tell from his demeanor. He plays music, he ain't tripping too much if a woman dips on him... he ain't beggng and texting her back looking for a second chance.

In reality, HE was the big shot. The question would be, what is SHE bringing to the table to have shown she was worthy of him? He was the possible millionaire musician entertaining her and bringing her into his world and she threw it away. What was she doing to show she was worthy of his presence?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She could have brought it up to him though. As in "It worries me, I want us to have a future, I just also want stability" and if he loved her which I'm sure he did, he would have told her. She didn't even sit him down and talk through it. Her communication skills are lacking. You don't just break up with someone like that. He's right for what she did. She could have been sitting on that Princess Jasmine bread if she would have just talked.

" I like where we are, I love you. I want us to have a future together. Kids, all that. I just want to make sure we're straight, and if not, I want to help you get straight. I worry about you, because you're apart of me, and I care about our wellbeing as a couple."

To which he would have replied " Don't worry, we're good. I'm caked out"

He would have been upfront right there, and told her what it was. Instead she hit him with the

"You broke, fukk this potato soup and your netflix, it ain't working"

To which he reacted as any man would. :camby:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:mjlol:

A cheap ass man isn't loyal, breh :stopitslime: Even his friends exposed Will as being cheap. She wasn't going to get anything from him but dikk, netflix movies, and Campbell soup :russ: That broad was foolish to stick around a dude who doesn't show any drive and ambition.
What drive or ambition did he need to show?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No I would ask him why

Ahhh, I see what you're saying. Some people are different girl, for me if a guy ever told me he didn't want to be with me I wouldn't need to ask why because he already made his decision and I'm not going to sit there and convince someone to be with me, or bother to entertain a conversation with someone that dumped me. Either you're in or out.

I get what you're saying though, you'd need closure.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
While I feel some of her reasons were questionable, like comparing herself to facebook friends she had right for concern.

Yes after 10 months things like netflix is normal, but that's all they did the entire time. At no point did they ever do anything but walks, netflix or get coffee. Usually in a relationship dates taper off to netflix after time goes on :heh: or step up from netflix. I don't think she wanted to be showered with lavish gifts or anything. She just wanted to do more and he was content. Dude seemed to have no ambition, or thought of the furture. If he didn't get that money what would he be doing? Collecting a check is not making moves. I would want to build on what I was getting to make sure my children and childrens children could be well off etc... He just was fine the way things were, dabbling here and there.

You guys tell women on here to choose better men but when a guy is showing all the signs of a bum, she was being too choosy :heh: She didn't say she wanted him to be rich and spoil her or that she wanted him to blow money. She just wanted to be sure they person she was building with was about something. Yes she was mad after the fact but thats not why she left. I would be mad too because while saving and everything else when I love someone or even like them...I want to do things for them and with them. To find out someone could but just didn't would make me feel a way. They both dodged a bullet they were 2 different people.

Name one thing in her story that she did for him... he was the one cooking for HER. She never even said she sad a discussion prior to the dump convo about them building together, their potential future together, where his ambition is, etc. Doesn't sound like building to me. Nobody's getting mad at her for dumping an 'ambitionless' dude. Just don't want to be taken back when you find out he actually has a whole bunch of money.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She could have brought it up to him though. As in "It worries me, I want us to have a future, I just also want stability" and if he loved her which I'm sure he did, he would have told her. She didn't even sit him down and talk through it. Her communication skills are lacking. You don't just break up with someone like that. He's right for what she did. She could have been sitting on that Princess Jasmine bread if she would have just talked.

" I like where we are, I love you. I want us to have a future together. Kids, all that. I just want to make sure we're straight, and if not, I want to help you get straight. I worry about you, because you're apart of me, and I care about our wellbeing as a couple."

To which he would have replied " Don't worry, we're good. I'm caked out"

He would have been upfront right there, and told her what it was. Instead she hit him with the

"You broke, fukk this potato soup and your netflix, it ain't working"

To which he reacted as any man would. :camby:
Men are expected to just know shyt.

:sas1:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh, I see what you're saying. Some people are different girl, for me if a guy ever told me he didn't want to be with me I wouldn't need to ask why because he alweady made his decision and I'm not going to sit there and convince someone to be with me, or bother to entertain a conversation with someone that dumped me. Either you're in or out.

I get what you're saying though, you'd need closure.
Yeah, closure is nice.
But if you're the one getting dumped, what the fukk do you give a shyt about her closure? YOU JUST GOT DUMPED.

So wait, you're dumping me, but you still want something from me?

:camby::heh:

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
WTF....she just assumed he was broke. What kind of communication is this lol. It seems like they had a lot of communication issues but of course they wren't official so I don't blame him much. I have a weird feeling this story is fake or exaggerated.

I got a family member that lives this way, she loaded but lives very frugally. In fact her husband still drives a 1972 Datsun that is in perfect conditions. Both of them make major real estate moves and buy out business to sell later. They live modestly and aren't flashy.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Men are expected to just know shyt.

:sas1:
Breh, after 10 months of being with her, he probably wanted to surprise her. Get her to buy into a modest lifestyle, and then spoil the fukk out of her once he knows shes loyal and 100. That's probably what he was planning too.

She's never going to let herself live it down. Silly move.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, closure is nice.
But if you're the one getting dumped, what the fukk do you give a shyt about her closure? YOU JUST GOT DUMPED.

So wait, you're dumping me, but you still want something from me?

:camby::heh:

I agree with you totally. I feel the same.

But some people need closure, and that's fine for them. Not here to tell anyone what opinions they should have. :yeshrug:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Name one thing in her story that she did for him... he was the one cooking for HER. She never even said she sad a discussion prior to the dump convo about them building together, their potential future together, where his ambition is, etc. Doesn't sound like building to me. Nobody's getting mad at her for dumping an 'ambitionless' dude. Just don't want to be taken back when you find out he actually has a whole bunch of money.

The article he made her soup one time :comeon:, let us both not take from or add anything more than what was written. She did question him about the future and he was vauge. We don't know what she did or did not do for him. That has nothing to do with why she left. She does feel like she missed out now she knows, that's a normal reaction. She'll get over it.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
10 months is a long time for her ass not to cook something :camby:
Exactly :dahell:

Every girl I dated for more than 6 months or so was in that Kitchen throwin' down :ahh:

Granted though, I wasn't feeding them potato soup. But if she wasn't feeling that, what's wrong with saying "lemme stop by the market, cop some chicken, cop so veggies, and hook this nikka up some food so we ain't gotta eat that struggle soup"

it sounds like she cares more about what people think of her, than she does about what she thinks of herself.