Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So why be with a person if you could care whether or not they come or go? its like I said to raul. You dont have to beg them back but the fact that it doesnt matter if they go means you dont really care for them at all. You guys worry to much about simping.

Listen up, dummy...you know he cared for her, because as she said he didn't even wanna hug her when she went in for that.
His feelings were clearly hurt.

You don't have to make some scene to show your emotions. Dummy.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Typical greedy Thot basing what she has on others.

Will was loyal and faithful treated her right, but she couldn't brag on Facebook or to the wolfpack on what will did or what he bought her.

So the greener grass eh :heh:

Will is a g didn't even look back at that Thot
:mjlol:

A cheap ass man isn't loyal, breh :stopitslime: Even his friends exposed Will as being cheap. She wasn't going to get anything from him but dikk, netflix movies, and Campbell soup :russ: That broad was foolish to stick around a dude who doesn't show any drive and ambition.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women logic

If will were to date a week later he wouldn't care as well.

They don't want you but they want you to beg and be a sideshow clown, and they don't want you to move on as well.

What's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't want to be with you any longer? :yeshrug: His decision to accept her break up as final doesn't mean he didn't care about her. Yo, she broke up with him because he was happy with where he was in life and she wasn't. He was most likely hurt but was man enough to let her go instead of losing his shyt.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It hurts when someone doesn't give you an emotional reaction when you willingly choose to break up with them because it shatters that ego. You stop thinking you are nearly as fly as you are when you see that someone else's world doesn't revolve around you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Please define drive and ambition breh.

I would think that someone who lived by themselves in a house, had a car must have had drive.
:sas1:

:mjlol:

A cheap ass man isn't loyal, breh :stopitslime: Even his friends exposed Will as being cheap. She wasn't going to get anything from him but dikk, netflix movies, and Campbell soup :russ: That broad was foolish to stick around a dude who doesn't show any drive and ambition.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
yall are adding things to what I said. I never said grovel, whine, or bytch nothing like that. His reaction was straight whatever showing no emotion. shoot people show more emotion when the lose prizes at the fair. Whats the point in being with someone who clearly doesn't care if you are there or not? That's why i said she didn't really take an L because he didn't care for her.
What would have been a acceptable response to her ending it out of nowhere?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nowhere did it say he was broke.

Its called perception.
That's what I referring to, you expect someone who's clearly reaching a zenith of jealousy upon her friends to do that much research to see if this barista looking nikka actually has some dough? Have a long lasting relationship with borderline bums brehs

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If some guy dumped you and just ended things after 10 months of you doing nothing wrong/no ill behavior towards him, you'd be texting him and trying to talk to him?
I'd hope you have too much self respect for that. That's what this guy is doing, someone dumps you, don't cling on hit em with the :camby:
No I would ask him why

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
if you dump someone, don't be mad if they don't give you an emotional reaction. A man whose been around women knows that that's what a woman wants. She not only wants to feel safe in dumping him, but also to feel like she's super valuable. You dump a dude that has dealt with women, he's not going to give a woman the satisfaction of an emotional response after being dumped out the blue.

Yeah. Besides, a man generally has been conditioned to not make a scene when he's upset since he was a boy.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
What's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't want to be with you any longer? :yeshrug: His decision to accept her break up as final doesn't mean he didn't care about her. Yo, she broke up with him because he was happy with where he was in life and she wasn't. He was most likely hurt but was man enough to let her go instead of losing his shyt.

A lot of females always want men to fight for them once they leave

"If you let me walk away you don't deserve me"

Why are you walking away in the first place to only want me to chase you in the second place.

They twist and manipulate thing to fit their logic. They feel like once they break up with a guy he gotta fight for them to show he actually cared.

:stopitslime:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
While I feel some of her reasons were questionable, like comparing herself to facebook friends she had right for concern.

Yes after 10 months things like netflix is normal, but that's all they did the entire time. At no point did they ever do anything but walks, netflix or get coffee. Usually in a relationship dates taper off to netflix after time goes on :heh: or step up from netflix. I don't think she wanted to be showered with lavish gifts or anything. She just wanted to do more and he was content. Dude seemed to have no ambition, or thought of the furture. If he didn't get that money what would he be doing? Collecting a check is not making moves. I would want to build on what I was getting to make sure my children and childrens children could be well off etc... He just was fine the way things were, dabbling here and there.

You guys tell women on here to choose better men but when a guy is showing all the signs of a bum, she was being too choosy :heh: She didn't say she wanted him to be rich and spoil her or that she wanted him to blow money. She just wanted to be sure they person she was building with was about something. Yes she was mad after the fact but thats not why she left. I would be mad too because while saving and everything else when I love someone or even like them...I want to do things for them and with them. To find out someone could but just didn't would make me feel a way. They both dodged a bullet they were 2 different people.