Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If a girl said she was breaking up, her mind is made up.
The fukk I look like reacting and begging her to stay and shyt?

I'd be like :manny:, too.

I wouldn't want to stress or chase after some woman who didn't want to be with me.
why does showing emotions have to mean begging? I didnt say he had to beg her back but the reaction he gave was like ok yea i dont give a fukk about you anyways. Men and women think differently. If a man gave me that reaction than Im gonna assume he never cared for me at all. If I cared for a person and they were ending it with me, It wouldnt just be dueces bye!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Usually I'm on the bytches Ain't shyt tip but I can't co-sign this.

He feeding her potato soup as an entree, no consistent job, no life goals..just sitting around scratching his nuts and playing a guitar.

And the chic sticks it out for 10 months? She clearly liked dude.

This isn't a movie or your best-selling romantic novel ..That relationship isn't going to have a happy ending 98% of the time.

How many superficial no good bytches y'all know that would stick around that long?

I've had broads chuckle and throw up the dueces at me for even mentioning Panera Bread for a first date.

Sounds to me like he was on some self-sabotage shyt from the beginning. He was playing games and being deceptive.

He is corny and needs to get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

Exactly. People forget the stages of dating. Early on all someone cares about on a lot of occassions is getting to know the person and their personality. Seeing how chemistry is and if the vibe is there. At some point if you see the person as someone you could build towards a future with you start judging other variables. Women especially start wondering "will we have the house, will we be able to afford to have kids, or take vacations". If the man shows no interest or any motivation in any of that you can't knock a woman for bouncing.

The same ones shytting on this woman would be the same ones bytching in other threads about women being dumb for fukking with broke ass dudes with nothing going on for them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They have to feel the need you are losing something great.

If your work is letting you go is crying getting angry begging for another chance going to work?

But yet these women who dump you expect you to "fight for them" even though its over.

Nah I'll be on tinder as soon as you walk out that door dear.

If a girl said she was breaking up, her mind is made up.
The fukk I look like reacting and begging her to stay and shyt?

I'd be like :manny:, too.

I wouldn't want to stress or chase after some woman who didn't want to be with me.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it 5 hunna about Will... you know this dude got some kind of game. You got to to be able to take a woman to starbucks for months and invite her to the house to watch movies. that ain't the gameplan of the simp.

the average simpathon would have been trying to take her to super expensive dinners, trying to impress her with materials, etc. would have bought some fancy car to show off to her... would have groveled when she left. he sat back like oh well, more where that came from.

Bruh's that have been in the field learn that these women come and go and no need to trip over one since there's another one right around the corner. He pretty much said if she ain't feeling me for me, she can go, and that's how it should be.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Look at this :snoop:

If a woman dumps me why the hell would I care?

Were no longer a item, what you want me to beg please give me another chance teedot I'll change, sob in a MMS video, send flowers?

:heh:

Lol at this brehs because he didn't cry and grovel but instead severed all ties when HE WAS DUMPED he doesn't care.

Women Logic

Even when they dump you they want you to act like a simp and pour your heart out Even though they have no intention of taking you back.

This is why I always say if you are dumped say nothing and cease all contact never give these thots the "closure" they desire.

Its amazing how a woman can dump you and you accept it and get on with your life and it bothers her she can't manipulate or emotikablly pull your strings anymore
So why be with a person if you could care whether or not they come or go? its like I said to raul. You dont have to beg them back but the fact that it doesnt matter if they go means you dont really care for them at all. You guys worry to much about simping.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
She lasted 10 months, so he was like :manny:.....plenty of other girls where she came from. And avoided another pitfall.

Look man, I'm not saying a man shouldn't provide for his woman. I'm not saying a man shouldn't do nice things for his woman.
He absolutely should.

I always tell my male relatives and friends to never spend money on a woman that they are just "dating" because they don't have to prove to them that they can provide etc. to save themselves from spending so much money on bullshyt that in the end it doesn't factor in when she is ready to move on.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
if you dump someone, don't be mad if they don't give you an emotional reaction. A man whose been around women knows that that's what a woman wants. She not only wants to feel safe in dumping him, but also to feel like she's super valuable. You dump a dude that has dealt with women, he's not going to give a woman the satisfaction of an emotional response after being dumped out the blue.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The relationship is over you are no longer privy to any emotions.

Your the one who dumped him once it ends you deserve nothing.

Ol let me waive demarcus ware and expect him to sob nah he's signing to another team brehette

why does showing emotions have to mean begging? I didnt say he had to beg her back but the reaction he gave was like ok yea i dont give a fukk about you anyways. Men and women think differently. If a man gave me that reaction than Im gonna assume he never cared for me at all. If I cared for a person and they were ending it with me, It wouldnt just be dueces bye!

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

In girl world, I see what you're saying. As women even if we end things, you still worry and care. It's harder for us to 100% cut it off BUT I don't see why he should have stuck around and groveled to her. If it's over, it's over and he can't be blamed for how he took it, she dumped him. She can't dump him and make him stick around and expect some kind of affection, what kind of shyt is that?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
And yall think because she stuck around 10 months she wasn't a goldigger? :mjpls:
A true golddigger is very strategic. Her aim is to get married to the paper and get shyt in her name
Compared to a Instathot, who is only looking for a nikka to trick bags and shoes on her

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The relationship is over you are no longer privy to any emotions.

Your the one who dumped him once it ends you deserve nothing.

Ol let me waive demarcus ware and expect him to sob nah he's signing to another team brehette
Well this is where it just because differences of opinions. Plenty of people will think just like you while others will think like me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pretty much.

I remember the first time I was dumped I did the whole "friends", even wrote a letter and other simp ass ish all I did is lose my dignity and looked like a sap.

Next time I was dumped I said ok :manny: and never uttered another word again.

if you dump someone, don't be mad if they don't give you an emotional reaction. A man whose been around women knows that that's what a woman wants. She not only wants to feel safe in dumping him, but also to feel like she's super valuable. You dump a dude that has dealt with women, he's not going to give a woman the satisfaction of an emotional response after being dumped out the blue.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a woman says she wants to break up with me, I'm assuming she hasn't cared about me FOR A LONG TIME.
And when have you ever seen a woman change her feelings? I'm not gonna bawl out crying or get angry. Why give her that satisfaction? Is she going to stay with me then?
No. She just wants something to hold over my head, on some "Yeah, he still wants me" type shyt that she can make Instagram memes and talk shyt to her girlfriends about.

:rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only women will agree with you.

It pains women when a guy doesn't go down fighting for them.

Sorry your not that special

Well this is where it just because differences of opinions. Plenty of people will think just like you while others will think like me.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
In girl world, I see what you're saying. As women even if we end things, you still worry and care. It's harder for us to 100% cut it off BUT I don't see why he should have stuck around and groveled to her. If it's over, it's over and he can't be blamed for how he took it, she dumped him. She can't dump him and make him stick around and expect some kind of affection, what kind of shyt is that?
yall are adding things to what I said. I never said grovel, whine, or bytch nothing like that. His reaction was straight whatever showing no emotion. shoot people show more emotion when the lose prizes at the fair. Whats the point in being with someone who clearly doesn't care if you are there or not? That's why i said she didn't really take an L because he didn't care for her.