Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:what: theres never been a better time to be a freelance web designer/creator.. All these people trying to make their own businesses because of social media etc. People out here feasting on this market.

Not only that, he wasnt LOOKING for work. He ALREADY had work, clearly says "hes working on a few websites" that means hes already working on them..

:mindblown: cot damn what in the fukk :mindblown: why the fukk yall :cape: so quick for these girls :wtf:

My HTML game is :flabbynsick: and I still make decent money as a side hustle

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh was like "I think we're done here"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

:mjlol:
I think this gif perfectly encapsulates that moment :umadcac:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he did have ambition he had a house and a car.

Many nukkaz here caping are renting and got a car note or saddled with a mortgage paying the interest still.

People saying he didn't have ambition, wasnt making moves..... this mothefukker had OIL MONEY. :mindblown:OIL MONEY. He didn't need to make moves because they were already made.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
"Women seek men for companionship and security"

This woman apparently had no needs lacking though. It's the wants that were lacking, as soon as she compared her life to those of her Facebook friends. It would appear her security was stable as hell. And companionship? She readily admitted to all things being great in the relationship. So she had the companionship and security locked down. I mean, that's already game/set/match.

:manny:
Well does that even matter compared to how he acted for the break up? He didn't seem like he even cared she was going. If he cared about her the reaction would be different. She didn't take an L to me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A man that likes to save money? I thought that was a myth. Her priorities are skewed, note she said they wanted different things in the future, but she wanted him and the ONLY thing he knew about the future was that he wanted her. Must have been that potato soup. Potato soup would make me :camby:a guy too. :lolbron:

I hate soup or any type of gruel based meal because it reminds me of orphages.
yet, and still.....
if, me and my lady have to eat gruel and both down for each other.
where we do what a real couple headed to marriage are supposed to do.
which is build a profit based business and life.
then, I honor a female who is eating gruel with a nikka and not side eye'n the upgrade.
ol girl, just failed a test and from your post.
looks like you would have failed the same test.
men, test women on the simple shyt.
my test is only connected to spending a dollar and females fail it all the time.

Art Barr

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude just used some female game back on her. And women hate that shyt. They hate having their logic/games thrown back at them.

Women make men jump through all sorts of hoops and play all sorts of games, holding up her vagina as the prize (not all of them, to be fair).
You don't comply? She aint giving you the p*ssy.

Fine.

But he probably figured he's gonna test this chick out for a year. Have a little fun. Do low-key shyt. See how down-to-earth she really is. Basically make her jump through the hoops.
She lasted 10 months, so he was like :manny:.....plenty of other girls where she came from. And avoided another pitfall.

Look man, I'm not saying a man shouldn't provide for his woman. I'm not saying a man shouldn't do nice things for his woman.
He absolutely should.

But you women gotta stop that comparing shyt that yall do.

Girlfriend: "Bob and Danielle bought a house in Stamford...." :ld:

Boyfriend: "Alicia let John put it in her butt...." :ld:

If you gonna troll, you might get trolled.

That's just the game, baby.

:manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
THIS.
When she turns 30 and is alone she would probably do anything for a dude to serve her some potato soup and Netflix

Simple companionship and build together...is that simple but people always complicate things...
I'm saying, there's women out there right now that would be totally content for that from dudes making faaaaar less and she threw it away over facebook :heh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, no gold digger would look in this dude's general direction, much be around for 10 months

97' Camry? I'll get 'em for all he's got :stopitslime:

you have not been around many white people with old money.
plus, you don't know to many dope ass golddigger's, either.

Art Barr

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well does that even matter compared to how he acted for the break up? He didn't seem like he even cared she was going. If he cared about her the reaction would be different. She didn't take an L to me.
If a girl said she was breaking up, her mind is made up.
The fukk I look like reacting and begging her to stay and shyt?

I'd be like :manny:, too.

I wouldn't want to stress or chase after some woman who didn't want to be with me.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate soup or any type of gruel based meal because it reminds me of orphages.
yet, and still.....
if, me and my lady have to eat gruel and both down for each other.
where we do what a real couple headed to marriage are supposed to do.
which is build a profit based business and life.
then, I honor a female who is eating gruel with a nikka and not side eye'n the upgrade.
ol girl, just failed a test and from your post.
looks like you would have failed the same test.
men, test women on the simple shyt.
my test is only connected to spending a dollar and females fail it all the time.

Art Barr

'twas a joke. :comeon: Hence the lol face. Lawddddddd. There really needs to be a sarcasm font.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at this :snoop:

If a woman dumps me why the hell would I care?

Were no longer a item, what you want me to beg please give me another chance teedot I'll change, sob in a MMS video, send flowers?

:heh:

Lol at this brehs because he didn't cry and grovel but instead severed all ties when HE WAS DUMPED he doesn't care.

Women Logic

Even when they dump you they want you to act like a simp and pour your heart out Even though they have no intention of taking you back.

This is why I always say if you are dumped say nothing and cease all contact never give these thots the "closure" they desire.

Its amazing how a woman can dump you and you accept it and get on with your life and it bothers her she can't manipulate or emotikablly pull your strings anymore