Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Girl was perfectly happy with her dude, but then she had to go compare herself to the highlights on Facebook and create her own unhappiness. She needs to go get over that sense of entitlement.

:mjcry: chicks need to find that inner happiness stop copying their bytch friends.... that's why these relationships be imploding, thinking the grass is greener on the other side...

THIS.
When she turns 30 and is alone she would probably do anything for a dude to serve her some potato soup and Netflix...

Simple companionship and build together...is that simple but people always complicate things...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
from this story it sounds like this woman is white.
You, evidently don't know much about gold diggers from your response in this post.
especially, one's who play the type of game she epic failed at running.
you, can watch brie Bella run this game to perfection on db, on E!
if, you need some insight into a female who knows how to play the frugal nature tree hugger golddigger game.

Art Barr

@KenyaDoll said she scoped a nikka out for two years before she got at it!

She's not a golddigger. She was just doing her homework on the dude she was interested in. So, you can imagine the type of shyt real golddiggers do to get a nikka who is in their crosshairs.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Worth spending money on?

Good lord, man.

This is how women think. If a man isn't spending his money on them, they think he doesn't value her.

:heh:

I'm not even mad at this idea, it just....the lapse in female political correctness and the honesty of this post just blew my mind.

:manny:
Um yea basically. It's like if a guy takes one girl to a fancy restaurant but then he takes some other girl that he isn't really feeling to mcdonalds. This matters. Women seek men for companionship and security. What woman wants a broke man? She might be with a broke man but that doesn't mean she prefers a broke man. Deal with it. A woman who doesn't put out sex has to deal with her man potentially seeking sex from another woman and a man has to deal with whether or not a woman will leave if he's a cheap ass. It's life.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Here's the big rub. None of 'her desires' was natural. It's not like they were together for a very long time and she sat down with him and was like, "Will, we've been together for a while now and I can see myself together with you for the long term. We need to both start being responsible and planning for our future. I need to know how you are handling your finances and if I could see myself with you for the long term. What are your plans for the future?" I don't see anywhere in her post where she discussed she wanted to have kids with him, build a future with him, how they were going to pay for this or that, etc. It's more like a self-dialogue she had in her mind comparing her situation with her homegirls' and deciding it's time to flee.

She wanted babies and this and that because she saw her friends on facebook having them... not because she genuinely loved and felt for this man and wanted to have HIS kids. She wanted to have kids, but not necessarily by him... more like as something to check off on the checklist to compare with her homegirls, and only if he was balling enough.

There was no talk of any back and forth between them discussing his 'lack of ambition' and how she waited on him and he never really did anything. She just saw what her friends were doing, assessed in her mind he was a loser cuz 'he ain't doing it', and dropped it on him that she was checking out. She found out she snubbed Tedd Dibiase. Should have looked at him as more than a trophy to compare to your girlfriends. "Building together" doesn't involve you coming to a conclusion that your partner is a loser and deciding to jump ship because you are comparing them to what you THINK someone else has in their relationship and without even really discussing what he's doing with his life.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be on facebook while work is slow brehettes :troll:

on a serious note though, i don't understandhow him having money makes a difference. this was mainly about lifestyles, she wanted what her friends have, he wanted to continue to chill and play guitar. i know a guy like that, he is a doctor, but all he does when he comes home from work is smoke weed in his underwear and play old video games. so even if he is a success by conventional standards, a woman who wants a conventional life is not going to be happy with him, because even though he has a prestigious well paying job, he has the lifestyle of a bum and is not going to change.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't a problem for her before. It may not work for you, but it does for others. The older and more successful/financially equipped you get, the more you realize that increased money does not mean more quality pleasure or fun.

She has no reason to use his money, she should have her own to buy her own pleasures. It's not like she scheduled a trip somewhere and he let her down by not being able to pay for it.

She clearly said that seeing a particular post on facebook about someone else's materialism triggered her. She did not cite some deep internal dissatisfaction from within before that.
#factualfacts

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good for him

Lousy chick is gonna be salty about that forever

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think we know the answer to that one, breh.

These chicks expect to be given the world and do nothing in return. They think their mere presence and maybe some p*ssy is reward enough.

That's how much we as men as blown up their heads.

females stay losing thinking their cooch is worth more than our dills.
what's funny is, I got more than most gold diggers and I was not even on trying to play games.
or any of the bullshyt females or dishonest people be on trying to get shyt.
I don't judge people by their monetary worth and I don't date females on their monetary worth.

problem with females is,...
they base their lives around rare exceptions to the rule.
that they have all tried to perpetrate being this gold digger savy female with the spoils.
all because they saw tee tee, and riri do it.
then, fail miserably trying to golddigg, based off a few exceptions to the rule.
when, they would be more prosperous.
by, just following the marriage laws and equality laws.
they worked so hard to have passed in their favor.
notice not once did this woman prospectively talk about a profitable business or anything past comparative facebook posts from her peers.
when, marriage by law is a fifty/fifty split business.
yet, she never prospected or pitched her business or profit building ideas to a frugal guy.
the type of guy who would generally be very good at turning a profit because of his frugality.
plus, she could use the profits on her side.
to provide her what she wants.
yet, she is golddigging and facebook comparative wallet watching instead.

Art Barr

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's amazing how ya'll keep falling for the okeydoke
1. He lived in a older house by himself
2. He had a car
3. He said he was working on a few websites
Since when does having your own house, a car and a job = being a bum with no ambition.
It just wasn't sexy when she hanged out on girls night with maria, jessica and catherine when they asked so whose will what does he do
and she says well he works on websites.
Money is a factor in what? Nowhere did it say he was broke all it said was he was frugal.
It's amazing if Will had a benz, a waterfront condo, tailored suits but was 100k in debt living paycheck to paycheck he wouldn't be viewed this way.
Y'all simps disgust me
And guess what women are more educated than men are now, and women lead more households than men do.
And soon women will be making more than the majority of males. Build your marriage on money when no job is secure brehs and brehettes
pass up good individuals and now be single and bitter brehettes as the next lady reaps the benefits

I don't understand why a lot of you are acting like finances doesn't/shouldn't play a part in a woman's decision of picking a spouse.

I'm not saying it should be all or nothing, but it plays a part.

Just like if you met the perfect woman personality & looks wise, made a decent living but was a known whore...you'd probably have reservations about settling down with her. Because there are many factors/standards that go into your decision of wifing a woman.

In this case, she says dude was a nice guy. She liked him (dated him for 10 months) but threw him in the bushes for being a bum and having no ambition.

I don't blame her for leaving. Yall need to stop with these unrealistic expectations. Money is a factor.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um yea basically. It's like if a guy takes one girl to a fancy restaurant but then he takes some other girl that he isn't really feeling to mcdonalds. This matters. Women seek men for companionship and security. What woman wants a broke man? She might be with a broke man but that doesn't mean she prefers a broke man. Deal with it. A woman who doesn't put out sex has to deal with her man potentially seeking sex from another woman and a man has to deal with whether or not a woman will live if he's a cheap ass. It's life.
"Women seek men for companionship and security"

This woman apparently had no needs lacking though. It's the wants that were lacking, as soon as she compared her life to those of her Facebook friends. It would appear her security was stable as hell. And companionship? She readily admitted to all things being great in the relationship. So she had the companionship and security locked down. I mean, that's already game/set/match.

:manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@KenyaDoll said she scoped a nikka out for two years before she got at it!

She's not a golddigger. She was just doing her homework on the dude she was interested in. So, you can imagine the type of shyt real golddiggers do to get a nikka who is in their crosshairs.

are you trolling me with this response?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hotter less stressful puzzy is being sold on backpge for 50 a hour.

Women :mjlol:

I think we know the answer to that one, breh.

These chicks expect to be given the world and do nothing in return. They think their mere presence and maybe some p*ssy is reward enough.

That's how much we as men as blown up their heads.