Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't understand why a lot of you are acting like finances doesn't/shouldn't play a part in a woman's decision of picking a spouse.

I'm not saying it should be all or nothing, but it plays a part.

Just like if you met the perfect woman personality & looks wise, made a decent living but was a known whore...you'd probably have reservations about settling down with her. Because there are many factors/standards that go into your decision of wifing a woman.

In this case, she says dude was a nice guy. She liked him (dated him for 10 months) but threw him in the bushes for being a bum and having no ambition.

I don't blame her for leaving. Yall need to stop with these unrealistic expectations. Money is a factor.

Who said he had no ambition? The nikka was working on a few websites. Those things could have been the next Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

But, that wasn't sexy enough to brag about to her friends and humble brag on Facebook. She couldn't do the "Proud of my bae for making partner/Proud of my bae for finishing residency" updates on Facebook.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol:

Every time she'd ask him a question between a string of notes, he'd probably hit her with the :dahell: and keep it moving.

We know she was probably on that "you know, Sherry and her husband just bought a new house" shyt at random times.

He hit her with a quick :ehh: and out of frustration, she'd just change the topic. That's how that lightly prodding went!

:mjlol: exactly.

See this nikka gets it.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
no, gold digger will ever voice their opinion about money or making a profit or taking a risk.
while, actually in a relationship because they know they expose what type of low bottom of the barrell person they are.

Art Barr
Breh, no gold digger would look in this dude's general direction, much be around for 10 months

97' Camry? I'll get 'em for all he's got :stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
notice lame nikkaz siding with this golddigging ass bytch in this thread.
talembout, they sat around doing nuffin.
Ol goof ass nikkaz,...
if a chic can not chill and enjoy social.tranquility and downtime.
you can not be with that bytch no way.
As, she will be the first to let her anxiety lead her to cheat on you, because she is anxiety filled with complacency.
if ya broad ain't got no chill, with you...
fukk that bytch!
I see nikkaz on here want an ol charlize therzon in the road give up on You face ass bytch.
ol thandie Newton, scum of the earth wife in the will smith movie, face ass nikkaz.

keep being on that type of shyt and see how you get treated by dese females.

Art Barr

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Story is kinda funny but the fact that he was so cold when she broke up with him leads me to believe that she wasn't that important to him anyways. He was being a cheap ass... I personally wouldn't have broke up with him but if all they are doing is coffee dates and shyt like that then I can't blame her. Plus clearly he didn't feel like she was worth spending money on. He didn't even give a shyt when things ended. I don't think she took a complete loss.
Worth spending money on?

Good lord, man.

This is how women think. If a man isn't spending his money on them, they think he doesn't value her.

:heh:

I'm not even mad at this idea, it just....the lapse in female political correctness and the honesty of this post just blew my mind.

:manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
When I finished talking, he said "fine by me" and asked me to leave. I went to hug him on my way out, instead he just guided me out the door and slammed it shut behind him.
Breh was like "I think we're done here"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

:mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On the flip tho, what did this bish do for him within those 10 months?? Did she take any initiative to do some nice things for him, or was she waiting to be tricked on?:camby:

I think we know the answer to that one, breh.

These chicks expect to be given the world and do nothing in return. They think their mere presence and maybe some p*ssy is reward enough.

That's how much we as men have blown up their heads.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women especially sugar coat their past relationships.

Just like when they cheat they rationalize it with lack of attention etc.

They have to sell the sob story and play the victim role to make them look good.

Dude took her out it just wasn't fancy to her.

Not like she deserved it

AmaZing on one side she's bashing his 90elr so disgusted being in it, yet she's upset when they didn't go out in it

True, the story leaves out a lot of details so fancy could mean at a nice restaurant. I just can't imagine after being with someone for 10 months, he couldn't do something nice/fancy for her bday, Christmas, Valentine's day? at least 2 of those holidays crossed during their time together :manny: the story has too many holes for me though.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Worth spending money on?

Good lord, man.

This is how women think. If a man isn't spending his money on them, they think he doesn't value her.

:heh:

I'm not even mad at this idea, it just....the lapse in female political correctness and the honesty of this post just blew my mind.

:manny:

But, we're wrong when we say it's just a few steps above prostitution!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, no gold digger would look in this dude's general direction, much be around for 10 months

from this story it sounds like this woman is white.
You, evidently don't know much about gold diggers from your response in this post.
especially, one's who play the type of game she epic failed at running.
you, can watch brie Bella run this game to perfection on db, on E!
if, you need some insight into a female who knows how to play the frugal nature tree hugger golddigger game.

Art Barr

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people that are actually rich DON'T spend much money on shyt like that, that's how they get/stay rich. It's usually middle-class/upper-middle class people that go out of their way to give the appearance of having money.

http://www.marketriders.com/investing/which-cars-do-rich-people-drive-cheap-ones/

Anyway, seems like this chick was overly worried about keeping up appearances and competing with her friends on facebook. Dude obviously wasn't about that, so I guess they just weren't compatible. It is what is, I'm not mad at either of them, but no need to :cape:this women for basically being shallow and making assumptions.

No wonder some of yall end up with baby mama drama. No way I'd be trying to settle down after dating for only 10 months... :wtf:

Both points are very true. Many wealthy people really have it tied up in things that have some kind of ROI...property is one of the main things. When you see them on the street though, they're modestly dressed and driving modest cars. Like @HoustonHeat said; she created her own unhappiness. Its not as though she was entirely wrong, but the fact that she specifically mentioned being jealous through social media and what she perceived as a state of normalcy, the entitlement came off strong. As for the second point, its just indicative of how the dating environment today is very transient with both men and women adhering to a YOLO lifestyle where they believe the "next best thing" is always right around the corner. So in a nutshell, 10 months these days seems like an eternity to men and women.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot of bytch nikkas in here defending her. Y'all grew up in a house full of women huh ? :sas1:

Simps nikkas exposing themselves left and right, breh. They're the type of nikkas who, when they get their Direct Deposit, they're already thinking about ways to spend it to make her happy!

I bet when she gets her Direct Deposit, the first thing on her mind isn't how she's going to spend it on her man to make him happy. Probably that new outfit or pair of shoes.