Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ld: I can't even go in on her. If I'm with a shorty for 10 months and I'm telling her the future looking good for us on some potential settling down type shyt...as a man, at some point I gotta show her that I'm able to be a provider for the family we looking towards. :manny:

the bytch is a gold digger, with no fukk'n game.
plus, real.talk...
no man, needs a female who bases their relationship on where they been and what restaurants they ate at.
I can tell a lot of you, nikkaz never were consistent dinner menu at lunch charge types.
if, you were you would not be siding with this epic fail tale of golddigging.

Art Barr

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Let Facebook create insecurities about your relationship when everything is just fine brehs. :heh:

Ole girl took a gamble and lost. I don't see why she just couldn't talk and explain her views first instead of jumping the gun and dumping dude. Now she knows she fukked up royally and wants people to feel sorry for her. :camby:
I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Um it said fancy dinner

Not he never took her out to a decent place for food.

Y'all need to read the code words and signs women use

He never had a collared shirt

Implying although they went to Noe spots to eat she never got the red dress and heels buttdown down shirt Wolfgang puck

Garcon gwrcon type outing

Exactly, breh. She mainly wanted to do big shyt so she could post it on Facebook and Instagram to flex on her friends.

That's why I can't take a woman seriously who is heavy into social media.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Um it said fancy dinner

Not he never took her out to a decent place for food.

Y'all need to read the code words and signs women use

He never had a collared shirt

Implying although they went to Noe spots to eat she never got the red dress and heels buttdown down shirt Wolfgang puck

Garcon gwrcon type outing
True, the story leaves out a lot of details so fancy could mean at a nice restaurant. I just can't imagine after being with someone for 10 months, he couldn't do something nice/fancy for her bday, Christmas, Valentine's day? at least 2 of those holidays crossed during their time together :manny: the story has too many holes for me though.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".

Lightly prod for a female means to ask bullshyt questions on some subliminal shyt.

You know damn well she was being indirect as fukk.

She needed to sit down and have a real conversation while being as direct as possible.

Not asking bullshyt questions in between this nikka strumming his guitar.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
I don't understand why a lot of you are acting like finances doesn't/shouldn't play a part in a woman's decision of picking a spouse.

I'm not saying it should be all or nothing, but it plays a part.

Just like if you met the perfect woman personality & looks wise, made a decent living but was a known whore...you'd probably have reservations about settling down with her. Because there are many factors/standards that go into your decision of wifing a woman.

In this case, she says dude was a nice guy. She liked him (dated him for 10 months) but threw him in the bushes for being a bum and having no ambition.

I don't blame her for leaving. Yall need to stop with these unrealistic expectations. Money is a factor.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let Facebook create insecurities about your relationship when everything is just fine brehs. :heh:

Ole girl took a gamble and lost. I don't see why she just couldn't talk and explain her views first instead of jumping the gun and dumping dude. Now she knows she fukked up royally and wants people to feel sorry for her. :camby:

no, gold digger will ever voice their opinion about money or making a profit or taking a risk.
while, actually in a relationship because they know they expose what type of low bottom of the barrell person they are.

Art Barr

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
no, gold digger will ever voice their opinion about money or making a profit or taking a risk.
while, actually in a relationship because they know they expose what type of low bottom of the barrell person they are.

Art Barr

exactly, hence the whole "lightly prod" bullshyt angle she used.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Lightly prod for a female means to ask bullshyt questions on some subliminal shyt.

You know damn well she was being indirect as fukk.

She needed to sit down and have a real conversation while being as direct as possible.

Not asking bullshyt questions in between this nikka strumming his guitar.

:mjlol:

Every time she'd ask him a question between a string of notes, he'd probably hit her with the :dahell: and keep it moving.

We know she was probably on that "you know, Sherry and her husband just bought a new house" shyt at random times.

He hit her with a quick :ehh: and out of frustration, she'd just change the topic. That's how that lightly prodding went!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why a lot of you are acting like finances doesn't/shouldn't play a part in a woman's decision of picking a spouse.

I'm not saying it should be all or nothing, but it plays a part.

Just like if you met the perfect woman personality & looks wise, made a decent living but was a known whore...you'd probably have reservations about settling down with her. Because there are many factors/standards that go into your decision of wifing a woman.

In this case, she says dude was a nice guy. She liked him (dated him for 10 months) but threw him in the bushes for being a bum and having no ambition.

I don't blame her for leaving. Yall need to stop with these unrealistic expectations.

Nobody's blaming her for leaving. Just don't be mad when he won't let you come back. She knew exactly who she was when she met him and that was cool for her until she got on facebook and saw what her friends were doing, and then all of a sudden he's not enough and she decides to dip out because in her mind, he's essentially an unambitious loser. She learns he has a huge pile of cash and she wants back in and is complaining because he said no. He's still the same exact guy the whole time. She threw away the golden goose worried about what her friends where doing. She took the gamble and lost. That's on her. She didn't even dump him because of some real deficiency on his part. She just saw what her friends had, decided he couldn't give her that and felt like upgrading. Where do you think she would be if it never came out that he had a bunch of money. Do you think she'd be thinking about him? Nah, she'd have been on to the next dude trying to play keep up with the jones with her homegirls on facebook.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A man that likes to save money? I thought that was a myth. Her priorities are skewed, note she said they wanted different things in the future, but she wanted him and the ONLY thing he knew about the future was that he wanted her. Must have been that potato soup. Potato soup would make me :camby:a guy too. :lolbron: