Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
From what we gather, will would probably say she was texting and talking to exes probably even hooking up behind his back. Always pressured him to spend more of his money on trivial things, tried to change him and constantly demeaned him. She stayed in a stagnant job where she just wasted her days on social media comparing herself to her bytchy friends . in the end when she dumped me I was relieved. I really liked her and enjoyed spending time with her but I'd rather peace. She's tried to reach out to me but I value myself as a person to ever go back or associate with people who view me in that light.

Right, this is HER side of the story so even when she trying to make herself look good she looking bad

Imagine the guys side of the story :banderas:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Show me a homeless person with a car and heir own place.

Most Women won't build with you, they will be there at the end though breh .

Again how didn't this guy show any ambition? Because he didn't buy new clothes or spend his money on material things? Because he didn't have that new s class or saddled with a big mortgage?
There's a middle ground between spending lavishly and the Auschwitz diet

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
You don't see it because in your head 10 months would be a ridiculous amount of time for a gold digger to wait. For some reason (probably because it is to you), you feel that 10 months in a relationship sounds like a long time. That's what I'm trynna tell you breh. There isn't just one brand of gold diggers breh.

There are professional gold diggers who know everything about their mark before they even seduce them. And then there are gold diggers who pretend (even to themselves) to be otherwise, who will stay with a man who they "hope" have money until they're proven otherwise.
Now I'm not saying she's either, but at the end of a mere 10 months (of which she said she was happy about) he offered her "no possibility of acquiring assets" (i.e. he looked* like he was a bum) and she "let [him] know that [she] [was] after resources in one way or another by walking out of [his] life".

**- Again I say looked because she never even implied that he ever asked her for money or financial assistance of any sort.

Now the real question is; why do you feel that he's a loser for watching netflix on a date night and playing the guitar? Why can't that just be how he likes his relationships to go? In other words, why does finding happiness in simplicity make him a loser to you? Again, he didn't ask her for anything...he just didn't live up to whatever her expectations were. Why does that make him a loser?

Overall I agree with your point(s) about gold-diggers BUT in this particular case, I disagree. I understand there are different types of gold-diggers but I do not see any type of gold-digger even being around a dude like that. He basically lives a bum's life. Why would somebody that's after money want to be in a relationship with a bum? I could see if he gave slight evidence of having money and she stuck around. But from what she is saying, she had no idea...in her mind he was actually a bum...and still dated him and was happy for 10 months. While it was/is stupid to compare your life with other people, it sounds like the underlying reason for her leaving was because he had no ambition.

I called him a loser because that's what he (intentionally) presented. She painted the picture as if dude has no ambition, drive or goals in life. He just plays his guitar, watches Netflix/hit up coffee shops for date night. To to me that sounds like a loser/bum. That describes losers I know in real life. Now I'm not saying those characteristics makes him a loser. I'm saying that he had a loser's characteristics.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She decided to jet because she looked at him as "Larry Holmes" not knowing Larry is still one of the boxers who still has a lot of money because he took care of it... He's still the same ambitionless loser that she painted him to be prior , so why does she want back in?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Um it said fancy dinner

Not he never took her out to a decent place for food.

Y'all need to read the code words and signs women use

He never had a collared shirt

Implying although they went to Nice spots to eat she never got the red dress and heels buttondown shirt Wolfgang puck type aura

Garcon garcon refill my glass with 70wjne type outing

Yeahhh, 10 months is a long ass time to not even treat her to a nice dinner.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Let Facebook create insecurities about your relationship when everything is just fine brehs. :heh:

Ole girl took a gamble and lost. I don't see why she just couldn't talk and explain her views first instead of jumping the gun and dumping dude. Now she knows she fukked up royally and wants people to feel sorry for her. :camby:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
notice, the female in this story never once did shyt for dude, too.
except go on facebook and compare her entitlement to what others had actually built and worked for.

Art Barr

Yep. The sense of entitlement these chicks carry around just for being born is out of control.