Dumb single mom sends her son to all white school now he is getting beat up daily

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It's a lesser of two evils thing. Personally, I do not think being around black kids is worse or tougher----->white schools fukking suck. I'd gladly take whatever issues that came from going to a black school over the ones at ANY majority non-black school...

Though I believe the most ideal situation would be schools that are racially blended...
I think the problem isn't the "blackness" of "black" schools, it's that these schools are intentionally deprived of resources and group kids from shytty backgrounds together. It isn't a "black" issue. The magnet school I went to was top 5 in the state and it had like a 85% black student body. Our class president was black and so was our valedictorian and salutatorian. We weren't rolling in money, but the kids were in a better financial situation than the school my brother went to. It was also majority black, but the schools' infrastructure and leadership was ass and a larger pool of kids came from shyttier backgrounds. :manny:

My bro got great grades, but he always told me that he didn't feel like he was put in the best position to succeed because of the school's environment.

Daps
Putting him in a predominantly white school isn't really a problem but allowing him to be attacked "every month" and leaving him there is next level retardation

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Where are these kids' siblings? Cousins? Nephews? Momma's friends? Church friends? Neighborhood friends?

Black folks gotta stop moving away from family. If you got a decent relationship with your siblings, cousins, friends, then you need to stick with them, so when situations pop up, you'll never have to worry about you or your kids being "isolated". My brother and I never had to worry about being "bullied" because we had each other, along with friends and family around us that had our backs.

Y'all see how these honkeys and other races teaming up against us, but you out here moving solo? You just asking to get violated.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Soo the school
full

Mystic

All Star
Daps
My son is in a majority white school and the kid we have the most problems with is another black kid!
That's your first response to this? Not even that and sympathy for the black child in the OP?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's your first response to this? Not even that and sympathy for the black child in the OP?

My response is to the people acting like if you send your kids to a non black school this is what happens.

This is a BrothaZay thread, that’s what this topic is about, not that specific kid.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Would never do my kids like that.

Couple of my peers moved their family out to white neighborhoods and their kids all fukked up and depressed.

Looking back, my parents did the same thing to me and my bro, First chance they got, they moved us out to the suburbs with the white folks and i was NEVER comfortable. Them white lady teachers did everything in their power to tear me down. I lucked up and got into a vocational tech class and my teacher was also my football coach. He’s the only one that ever looked out for me in school. Literally saved my future. My brother ended up expelled and in jail multiple times before he made it to 20.

When it was time for my wife and i to pick a home we moved back to what’s considered “the hood” had all types of people including my parents questioning us. Why would we become successful then move back down there with the “poor” people.

Well, my kids are thriving. Sports, music, activities, good grades, well rounded personalities. My Daughter just got accepted to one of the most prestigious schools in the region with a full ride. She’s gonna be a doctor. :wow:

Moving your fam to a hostile environment like that might as well be considered abuse. Hopefully black folks learn that running to one of those white neighborhoods doesn’t mean you “made it”.:smh:
:whew:the muthafukkn heat you spitting bruh Salute

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Went to a mostly white christian middle school and literally nothing happened. In fact I was one of the popular kids.
my youngest was in the same situation. Pre-k through 5th. But I had to get him out of that environment as well and make sure he's well rounded to know how to conduct himself in the real world.

in this situation, dad needs to get involved to put a stop to the shyts on the school end and his son's end. hopefully he's around