Dumb single mom sends her son to all white school now he is getting beat up daily

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That boy need his daddy taking him to school everyday,,, them white kids see a black man walking up to the school everyday and not his mama they attitude towards that boy would be different because they know they ass and their white daddy both asses would get fukk up
I think this will have more effect on the teachers than anything. The teachers know the mom is a single parent and I’ve seen how some ppl try to play them, especially if the parent is non-confrontational.

These little kids don’t give a shyt once the parents leave, the bully will be right back to it until they get popped in the mouth.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That boy need his daddy taking him to school everyday,,, them white kids see a black man walking up to the school everyday and not his mama they attitude towards that boy would be different because they know they ass and their white daddy both asses would get fukk up
My elementary school literally banned my dad from coming up there.

Got in a fight with a white boy that was making fun of me. Whooped his ass. Told the principal “my dad told me to protect myself at all costs” He called my dad. Pops comes up to the school ends up cussing the principle out and telling him what i did was justified. Principle banned my dad from ever coming up there again, had the police sign a trespassing order, he couldn’t even pick me up from school.

The answer is, don’t send your kids to these white schools period. They don’t have your best interest in mind. They want to control you and break you.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Breh....as a marsupial that went to a mostly white middle school, I can't fathom putting my son into a all white school :whoa: .

Bad enough my wife and I had to bring him down to reality with the elementary school he went to that was mostly white. Them cacs did a mental number on him. Especially the black principal who had the fukking gall to say that my son's name sounded like a football player name :why: .

I hated every moment of that along with memories of being the "good one" :mjpls:

OOooomaHgawd I'm seething now.

WHY ALLOW YOUR SON TO PLAY THOSE AWAY GAMES WITH NO ACTIVE BATTERS :why:

Went to a mostly white christian middle school and literally nothing happened. In fact I was one of the popular kids.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Would never do my kids like that.

Couple of my peers moved their family out to white neighborhoods and their kids all fukked up and depressed.

Looking back, my parents did the same thing to me and my bro, First chance they got, they moved us out to the suburbs with the white folks and i was NEVER comfortable. Them white lady teachers did everything in their power to tear me down. I lucked up and got into a vocational tech class and my teacher was also my football coach. He’s the only one that ever looked out for me in school. Literally saved my future. My brother ended up expelled and in jail multiple times before he made it to 20.

When it was time for my wife and i to pick a home we moved back to what’s considered “the hood” had all types of people including my parents questioning us. Why would we become successful then move back down there with the “poor” people.

Well, my kids are thriving. Sports, music, activities, good grades, well rounded personalities. My Daughter just got accepted to one of the most prestigious schools in the region with a full ride. She’s gonna be a doctor. :wow:

Moving your fam to a hostile environment like that might as well be considered abuse. Hopefully black folks learn that running to one of those white neighborhoods doesn’t mean you “made it”.:smh:

my wife and i dont have kids, but i relate a lot to your post.

we have the bread to move to a "prestigious" mostly white place. i have no interest in it. i love my black neighbors (really know them). we talk and watch each others house (hey im out of town grab my amazon package). its a real sense of community. Its way cheaper, we feel safe ,and feel no need to impress anyone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sending a Black child to an all white school is the height of irresponsibility.

:mjlol:

I don’t know about all white school….. but if you make money, you will be living in a district where the schools are majority white….. and black kids in those schools have a reading comprehension that is on their grade level or higher….. :mjpls:

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Catch 22 but this is a big problem in the south I went to high school in VA and granted I had a great time at school but we won't learning nothing they were teaching two years of pre algebra and basically passing kids along while on the other side of town they schools were nicer given laptops better sports facility safer schools aka less fukkery. I would rather my child get the education from the school to be better prepared for life and see how the real world is vs the hood fukkery your child may not understand but this is an extreme case aint nobody gonna do that to a kid and its nothing

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I don’t know about all white school….. but if you make money, you will be living in a district where the schools are majority white….. and black kids in those schools having a reading comprehension that is on their grade level or higher….. :mjpls:
:popcorn:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's a lesser of two evils thing. Personally, I do not think being around black kids is worse or tougher----->white schools fukking suck. I'd gladly take whatever issues that came from going to a black school over the ones at ANY majority non-black school...

Though I believe the most ideal situation would be schools that are racially blended...

Valid opinion.

But I guarantee a kid growing up in a white school has never seen a nikka get shot or have to stab anyone as a preteen.

Bullying is gonna happen whether you're black in a white school. White in a black school. Too tall. Too skinny. Too fat etc

But there's just certain types of issues that you're going to face in a black school, especially in inner cities.

Because of situations, I had to move around a lot and go to different schools.
My last highschool was in a mixed area. Maybe predominantly white tho.

These muthafukkaz were living like 90210/Dawson's creek.

My nikkaz back in Brooklyn schools moving like they in Rikers island.
It ain't the same bro.

Its a flex to move your kids into a nice school and nice schools are going to be predominantly white.
fukk the racial shyt. It's just the truth.

If we wouldn't have fought for integration...but actually fought to have separate schools with the same level of quality as whites, we wouldn't be in this predicament having to chose lesser of two evils