Dumb single mom sends her son to all white school now he is getting beat up daily

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If that kid getting buck 50'd in a white school. Da fukk you think would happen to him in a school full of lil black kids.

I was fist fighting in elementary.
Stashing knives by middle school.
And trying to get my hands on guns by hs.

He needs to toughen up. The world ain't gonna kiss your booboos like yo mama

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Boys have to be taught how to fight and defend themselves, plain and simple. For my daughter, I made her remember this line verbatim, " My Dad said he would gladly do 10 years in prison to make sure that any boy(s) who messes with me lives the rest of their life in a wheelchair". That is not hyperbole.
:demonic:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The school district is top 5 in the state and the neighborhood is great with plenty of kids his age around.

When I say majority white it’s 59% white. So it’s not like he the only minority in there.
Bet, it's a majority white school but somewhat diverse. I can dig that...

I would never voluntarily place my kids in a majority non-black school or neighborhood that had no diversity. You used to live in Memphis, right? My 8th grade school year was 2002-03, believe it or not Southaven just 20 years ago was 80%+ white. I went to Southaven Middle for a year, I want to say the school at the time was around 85% white, 12% black, the rest "other". It was a very white place and one of the more miserable school experiences of my upbringing...
Getting beat up that bad in kindergarten is wild. Regardless of the situation they need to go talk to admin, sound like they got a sadistic demon child in the building :picard:

I went to all white school for a couple of years and there were lil micro aggressions like kids saying that was me when we watched cop and 1/2 in class but nothing beyond that. Not caping for cacs but the white schools I went to were way more safe than the black ones :mjpls:, could just be my city though. You got to teach your kid how to fight and stand up to bullies and act fast if shyt get this serious
I went to predominantly Hispanic schools in California, then mostly white schools but with some diversity in Virginia. Then the whitest place I ever was, was Southaven in suburban Memphis...

It's funny because the demographics have flipped like a muhfukka there now...

My first high school was in Virginia, was about 55/35 white/black, then my second high school in NC was around 86/8 black/white. Definitely a different cultural experience as I'd never been in any school that was mostly black, or even 40% black...

There's issues with any type of school but I know this, any place where any non-black race has majority numbers and minimal diversity, is not for me and I wouldn't choose it for my children. I'll take the cultural issues from an 86% black school or a racially blended/mixed school any day, over the issues you get from a not diverse school where non-blacks (any non-black, not just whites) are the Super majority. fukk all that...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It’s only irresponsible if you don’t instill black pride in your kid.

You can instill whatever you want, if your child is in a hostile environment 8 hours a day 5 days a week, it will not matter.

If Black children are to go into predominately white institutions, it should be at minimum at the high school level.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
236b60b48a685ecf7d522f80daa65be1.gif

:manny:
:russell: stop da CAP

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
If that kid getting buck 50'd in a white school. Da fukk you think would happen to him in a school full of lil black kids.

I was fist fighting in elementary.
Stashing knives by middle school.
And trying to get my hands on guns by hs.

He needs to toughen up. The world ain't gonna miss your booboos like yo mama
At least you not the odd one out in in a black school. I went to a white high school and my first few months i got in more fights my freshman year than I got in k-8 in my old hood. It eventually stopped caused they just knew if you messed with me I was swinging and we both just gonna get suspended. Mom gave me the green light to when I told her they was fcking with me.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
At least you not the odd one out in in a black school. I went to a white high school and my first few months i got in more fights my freshman year than I got in k-8 in my old hood. It eventually stopped caused they just knew if you messed with me I was swinging and we both just gonna get suspended. Mom gave me the green light to when I told her they was fcking with me.
.so basically White School or black school... You gonna have to fight.

The point I was making.
It's a different level of shyt you have to put up with in a black school.
So if her son doesn't have any fight in him in a school full of white kids.
He would be in serious trouble in a black school.

So she needs to somehow get him going. Cause the whole world ain't peaches and cream or a white school lol