A Vermont mom called police to talk to her son about stealing. He ended up handcuffed and sedated

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
As soon as I saw VERMONT, I knew what was going to happen
:mjcry: one of the worst places to be black. No child deserves to suffer through that.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Don't call the cops unless you are prepared for someone to get beaten or killed.

Never treat a police call like a Plan A, or even a Plan B. Its the final hail mary contingency plan when nothing else works and your back is to the wall.
Exactly.

This woman I knew from a small town in Ga called the cops because her two teenage sons were fighting and she couldn’t get them to stop.

When the cops pulled up the fight was over but they were yelling at each other in the front yard. One of the cops exited his car and one of her sons got scared and started to run into house. The cop shot her son in the back killing him :wow:

For a simple fight she called the cops and they murdered him right in front of her on her property

When I talked to her she was fukking destroyed. She admitted she got her own son murked and she sees the cop who did it all the time driving around town and she feels like shyt