Dumb single mom sends her son to all white school now he is getting beat up daily

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate these dumb ass low key white worshiping parents who move 'way out' and put they kids
in lily white schools and be shocked when they go through hell

By 'way out' I mean these white communities that only exist historically to get away from black people (white flight)
and you have these ultra c00ns who move out there and be the only black people because success to them = white

send your seed to school with the klans grandkids and tell them they need to "toughen up" brehs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh....as a marsupial that went to a mostly white middle school, I can't fathom putting my son into a all white school :whoa: .

Bad enough my wife and I had to bring him down to reality with the elementary school he went to that was mostly white. Them cacs did a mental number on him. Especially the black principal who had the fukking gall to say that my son's name sounded like a football player name :why: .

I hated every moment of that along with memories of being the "good one" :mjpls:

OOooomaHgawd I'm seething now.

WHY ALLOW YOUR SON TO PLAY THOSE AWAY GAMES WITH NO ACTIVE BATTERS :why:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god I hope that cut does not permanently scar the kid. But my god man. Not sure how murder doesn’t cross a parents mind after something like that. Like fucck. We need to have a nationwide black system that automatically takes over sh1t like this so we start suing heavily. Get a media division that plasters this everywhere eyes can see. Attorneys galore. Because it is clear we can’t be dealing with this kind of hate individually.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
.so basically White School or black school... You gonna have to fight.

The point I was making.
It's a different level of shyt you have to put up with in a black school.
So if her son doesn't have any fight in him in a school full of white kids.
He would be in serious trouble in a black school.

So she needs to somehow get him going. Cause the whole world ain't peaches and cream or a white school lol
It's a lesser of two evils thing. Personally, I do not think being around black kids is worse or tougher----->white schools fukking suck. I'd gladly take whatever issues that came from going to a black school over the ones at ANY majority non-black school...

Though I believe the most ideal situation would be schools that are racially blended...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That boy need his daddy taking him to school everyday,,, them white kids see a black man walking up to the school everyday and not his mama they attitude towards that boy would be different because they know they ass and their white daddy both asses would get fukk up
this

also teach lil man to fight.

he beats one of their asses and it'll be smooth sailing

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah it’s deeper than that. Growing up already has its difficulties. Why purposely add more by putting them in a school where they are the only one?

I agree,but if you are in a public school situation and its the only option

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Boy put his son in a token highlander death match scenario:mjlol:

:dead:

Nah, his son is at a good school (live like 2 miles from OP/Sheff). It's majority white but diverse. Almost put my oldest there after he was done in private school after 3rd grade, but didn't (my zoned school is closer to my crib where the elementary, middle, and high schools are all in the spot. Rather him catch the bus. Also didn't want to pay for private and daycare at the same damn time).

My youngest was in private school at a way more majority cac spot up till fifth grade. This is his first year at public and he's fine. Lil nikka was the BMOC at his private school and looks to be continuing his popular ways at the middle school. Also just earned his first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and seen him tell kids he ain't with the shyts as well :mjlol: .

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Would never do my kids like that.

Couple of my peers moved their family out to white neighborhoods and their kids all fukked up and depressed.

Looking back, my parents did the same thing to me and my bro, First chance they got, they moved us out to the suburbs with the white folks and i was NEVER comfortable. Them white lady teachers did everything in their power to tear me down. I lucked up and got into a vocational tech class and my teacher was also my football coach. He’s the only one that ever looked out for me in school. Literally saved my future. My brother ended up expelled and in jail multiple times before he made it to 20.

When it was time for my wife and i to pick a home we moved back to what’s considered “the hood” had all types of people including my parents questioning us. Why would we become successful then move back down there with the “poor” people.

Well, my kids are thriving. Sports, music, activities, good grades, well rounded personalities. My Daughter just got accepted to one of the most prestigious schools in the region with a full ride. She’s gonna be a doctor. :wow:

Moving your fam to a hostile environment like that might as well be considered abuse. Hopefully black folks learn that running to one of those white neighborhoods doesn’t mean you “made it”.:smh:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women find scars on your face sexy. I know cause my face got a dog bite and a razor blade across it. Women love it once it’s healed, scars tell a story.

Where is this mom so I can call the school district and the local news channels.

That kid gotta fight back. Bullies turn shyt up if you don’t fight back.