“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Breh talking about being scared. Like it's not even about that. Sometimes you want to be able to do shyt without anyone talking to you, asking you a question, or bothering you about shyt. Most of the time it's a head nod from my experience so it's not a big deal to me most of the time. I never cared enough to drive to a whole other gas station. But I can imagine if someone wants their trip to be uneventful as possible and don't even want someone saying something to them or at worst, some sort of bullshyt going down I don't blame them feeling a way about it.

Like I said, why is the gas station the chosen spot with heavy foot traffic if you're not trying to sell shyt or do some bs? Go hang out at your buddy's house or something instead and stop obstructing foot traffic. Annoying.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I got time today. This is bust a uncover week. :laugh:
" So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!"

BTW, you quoted me first with some slick cheer for the Boer owned website and denigrated the coli. That is something I've never done. When I took a break from the coli and signed up for Jack Dorsey owned twitter I did not post anything negative about this site.
I had big fun on Twitter before Musk bought it and never posted there since. I always wondered why Coli posters didn't support the Twitter app.

TheColi.com (@THE_COLI) / X

Twitter
https://twitter.com › the_coli

The Official Twitter of http://TheColi.com | The Premier Sports, Hip Hop & Urban Lifestyle Website. The Coli TheColi.com Joined March 2011
Shoulda never gave you goddamn retards a keyboard :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I see people of all races now hanging outside of Kroger at night now :why:

Just hanging out talking outside of cars.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
You’re a coward, plain and simple. You see poor black people and run.

Talking bout mitigating risks like it’s some damn investment portfolio.

Mfers just wanted to hold a dollar, man. They ain’t trying to rape ya and shoot ya.

Ain’t nothing street about me, I’m just not a fukking coward when I see poor, struggling people on a corner.

You can miss me with all that other bullshyt you talking about.
That’s the point. People don’t want to be bothered by bum ass mofos standing outside of a store. Go get a job. Most of them be on drugs or have nothing to lose so they can’t be trusted. I bet they won’t go to a white neighborhood and stand in front of businesses.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That’s the point. People don’t want to be bothered by bum ass mofos standing outside of a store. Go get a job. Most of them be on drugs or have nothing to lose so they can’t be trusted. I bet they won’t go to a white neighborhood and stand in front of businesses.
You don’t wanna be bothered because of fear.

:manny:

You’re afraid of having to confront poor people.

No grown ass man should be afraid of poor people at a gas station.

Adding race to it makes it look like you’re scared of a particular group; poor blacks

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No point in arguing in the tweet replies, I'd just quietly share the countless surveillance videos available of gas station fukkery.

:manny:
I'll do you one better, don't even post anything regarding this debate and continue to move safely.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re a coward, plain and simple. You see poor black people and run.

Talking bout mitigating risks like it’s some damn investment portfolio.

Mfers just wanted to hold a dollar, man. They ain’t trying to rape ya and shoot ya.

Ain’t nothing street about me, I’m just not a fukking coward when I see poor, struggling people on a corner.

You can miss me with all that other bullshyt you talking about.

:laff: :laff:

Have at it breh, strange hill to die on.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It just goes to show you how damaged the Black community is AND that it's not just Black women who push back against what should be basic standard. It's one thing to take some time grabbing a snack or some soda while you're with your people on a trip it's another thing to loiter outside a gas station quick-e-mart past say 9 pm.