“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How is that anti-black. People will openly and willingly associate negative or bum behavior with black people, then criticize YOU for opposing the behavior. No, hanging outside of gas station is bum shyt and I understand why a gas station owner or attendant wouldn't like that. Not to mention the people pumping gas. And if we really want to keep it a buck I see way more Hispanic and Arab dudes hanging around gas stations than black dudes.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Oddly enough I just got off work here in Okinawa. I wanted to buy a beer so I stopped by the gas station. It’s 1am here right now. Tell me why there was 10 rice CACs sitting and drinking.

My first thought was, “these rice CACs are in the way. They don’t have anything better to do?”
:stopitslime:

Entered the store, grabbed my beer, and left.
I might be anti-American.

:manny:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
In Atlanta they selling dope at them gas stations. Others are just there talkin shyt or begging for money. Nobody is doing anything productive. My mother is terrified to get gas in her own area, she drives out to where i live because the gas stations dont have 299 nikkas out front all day every day.

The "anti black" rhetoric is basically fighting for the bums and lowlifes of our community to continue to be trash.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
You don’t wanna be bothered because of fear.
Folks don’t want to be bother because they want to go about their fukking business :mjlol:

and what even is this “fear” do you and brehs of your elk keep alluding to when speaking about a sub-section of the Black Community?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Folks don’t want to be bother because they want to go about their fukking business :mjlol:

and what even is this “fear” do you and brehs of your elk keep alluding to when speaking about a sub-section of the Black Community?
First off I’m black. So you can stop all that yak elk bullshyt.

:ufdup:

When you’re losing an argument, you can’t start off by going on an ad hominem attack based off of misinformation.

Second, I’m tired of talking to cowards online that are afraid to exchange words with real people they see at a gas station. That’s where I am in the discussion.

Poor or not, especially not poor people, if I got business to handle, I got business. If you can’t project that energy when you get to a mfing GAS STATION, your father raised you wrong.

If you even had one but I dunno

:manny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
In other words black people should stop loitering?

Cause on the east coast dudes don’t hang in gas stations but I understand the point.

Dudes be ganged up in 1 spot trying to look intimidating.

Also loitering is why a lot of these dudes end up in unwarranted beefs