“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I agree with the original tweet. One step further...it could be black, white, male, female, etc. No need to congregate at gas stations doing jack shyt GTFO.:wow:
The original tweet's mistake is that he shouldn't have made it a racial or gender issue because if we're being honest, shyt is annoying when ANY group does it. I'd feel the same way if a bunch of rainbow-haired wheelchair-bound multi-gendered otherkin were doing the same shyt.

That and I can't stand when people smoke near places where people stand or pass through.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
2WiFPg.gif

In
Wait!!

Aint that breh who would be in the chappelle show skits hittin the robot in random scenes?!? :damn: :damn:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
no sober reasonable person is hanging out in front of a gas station. It’s someone either up to no good, someone begging for money or you to get something inside for them, or people geekd drunk or on drugs. shyt is wack and untrustworthy characters.. No matter what color they are.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a bad look. But to be honest, many times it's lonely people doing that.

They either don't know the place to be, can't afford it like that or life has passed them by.

It's like a way to be "out" without being out.

Edit:

Problem is, that behavior can lead to nowhere, fast. A few years can go by quickly with nothing to show for.

Honestly, this is why we need free colleges. People need something productive to do during those hours, some kind of goal to hit and people to be around so they don't have to resort to shyt like that. A lot of those people are stuck and can't afford anything else. Free college means they can hit the books on Friday nights and eventually earn a career that will pay enough to go out comfortably either with friends or co-workers.

People also should be aware that some jobs like UPS, Target, KFC, Amazon, Taco Bell and Star Bucks will fully pay or get close to paying fully for college.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
So based on your logic, 95% of the posters in this thread aren’t around real black people because they see brehs hanging outside gas station as dusty, correct?
No. That’s what you’d like to assume based on your faulty logic.

Let’s keep that in mind too, it’s YOUR faulty logic.

I said because they’re scared to interact with poor black people, which comes out of fear they’ve already said over and over again, AND because of the general attitudes in this forum, I doubt they interact with that many black people in real life.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Like I said, I was on my phone earlier and didn't see that the coli has red flagged you, put you in the penalty box for trash posting since 2012.

Hmmm on the bolded. Is that a typo? Explain your logic or the point you are trying to convey. It's not quite clear. Did you mean I'm not afraid to go walk in poor black people's neighborhood?

And as @Orbital-Fetus eloquently said, if you're in the red on the coli for being a member for 11 years then the majority of posters have sentenced you to board purgatory.
At least I can gas up at any station without tucking my tail between my legs

:manny:

You think I give a fukk about reps? Or what you think they mean?

You nikkas are afraid of gas station bums. I’d expect you to see a little red on a screen and bytch out too, ain’t nothing out the ordinary.

Also, you keep quoting me alot for someone who doesn’t pay attention to posters in the red.

Just keep it moving, coward. I know you bytch made, you already said you were

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When white people say that the coli call em out though.

White person walk across the street when he see a group of young nikkas walking is a racist or p*ssy according to this site
It ain't a group of nikkas, it's one black guy minding his own damn business. If anything it's black folks that should be crossing the street when we see cacs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol: nikkas talking about what’s the difference between this and tailgating. But to be fair I done seen young white kids at gas stations too. That shyt just gives me we all broke asf vibes.
Don't go to any gas station where people are just standing around, it doesn't matter what color they are. It's only racist if you only feel that way towards black people.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easy for you to say, you aren't the one getting harassed by them.

We strongly suggest women get husbands to walk through any stress inducing environments on your behalf. If you want to be a hellhound out at 3 am,expect hellhound men to line your path:respect:

I’ve always seen that image on TV but rarely in real life. NYC gas station owners (Indians or Arabs) be calling the NYPD way too quickly for this to be a big issue.

That being said it’s depressing to be wasting your life in front of a gas station that’s like stoop kid never leaving his stoop. I pray for those men

Alot of networking goes on outside of gas stations that we might not be privvy too. People can sense your blank gaze,European attire and sense you arent their clientelle. The rest are homeless people who dont typically cause problems. Avoid if you feel the need,because it may be God telling you. Ive had way more problems in EVERY type of club. More than ive had in gas stations like this.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
At least I can gas up at any station without tucking my tail between my legs

:manny:

You think I give a fukk about reps? Or what you think they mean?

You nikkas are afraid of gas station bums. I’d expect you to see a little red on a screen and bytch out too, ain’t nothing out the ordinary.

Also, you keep quoting me alot for someone who doesn’t pay attention to posters in the red.

Just keep it moving, coward. I know you bytch made, you already said you were
I got time today. This is bust a uncover week. :laugh:
" So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!"

BTW, you quoted me first with some slick cheer for the Boer owned website and denigrated the coli. That is something I've never done. When I took a break from the coli and signed up for Jack Dorsey owned twitter I did not post anything negative about this site.
I had big fun on Twitter before Musk bought it and never posted there since. I always wondered why Coli posters didn't support the Twitter app.

TheColi.com (@THE_COLI) / X​

Twitter
https://twitter.com › the_coli

The Official Twitter of http://TheColi.com | The Premier Sports, Hip Hop & Urban Lifestyle Website. The Coli TheColi.com Joined March 2011