“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
they right but if its the couple local ones where I prob know a few people at cool

out of town and I don't know anyone nope

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
You don’t wanna be bothered because of fear.

:manny:

You’re afraid of having to confront poor people.

No grown ass man should be afraid of poor people at a gas station.

Adding race to it makes it look like you’re scared of a particular group; poor blacks
My parents still live in “the hood”, I go to stores and businesses with bums like this all of the time. But I can see why some people don’t feel comfortable being approached by dusty motherfukkers.

1. No. I dont want to be bothered by some bum ass nikkas who would rather stand in front of a store all day begging for my hard earned money instead of getting a job.

2. Again I’m not feeling sorry for anyone who can work a 9-5 like everyone else.

3. Me being a grown ass man doesn’t make me bulletproof or untouchable. A lot of people who stand in front of stores are homeless, drugged out bums with nothing to lose. Why should I risk my life when I can easily avoid that specific store?

Y’all gotta stop acting like we as black people have to accept degenerate and dusty lifestyles from other black people.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
First off I’m black. So you can stop all that yak elk bullshyt.

:ufdup:

When you’re losing an argument, you can’t start off by going on an ad hominem attack based off of misinformation.

Second, I’m tired of talking to cowards online that are afraid to exchange words with real people they see at a gas station. That’s where I am in the discussion.

Poor or not, especially not poor people, if I got business to handle, I got business. If you can’t project that energy when you get to a mfing GAS STATION, your father raised you wrong.

If you even had one but I dunno

No, I stand on what I said.

Your elk of nikkas — the ones who ignore BW complaining about being bothered/harassed and the ones who think BM who want to go about their business without having to decline something being sold to them or beg for $$$.
Again, what is this FEAR and being AFRAID that you’re referring to?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
It just goes to show you how damaged the Black community is AND that it's not just Black women who push back against what should be basic standard. It's one thing to take some time grabbing a snack or some soda while you're with your people on a trip it's another thing to loiter outside a gas station quick-e-mart past say 9 pm.
The truth!

Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her​

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
1. No. I dont want to be bothered by some bum ass nikkas who would rather stand in front of a store all day begging for my hard earned money instead of getting a job.

2. Again I’m not feeling sorry for anyone who can work a 9-5 like everyone else.

3. Me being a grown ass man doesn’t make me bulletproof or untouchable. A lot of people who stand in front of stores are homeless, drugged out bums with nothing to lose. Why should I risk my life when I can easily avoid that specific store?

Y’all gotta stop acting like we as black people have to accept degenerate and dusty lifestyles from other black people.
Based on your responses, I can tell you have an unhealthy fear and bias of poor people.

You think everyone at the gas station that’s poor is there because they simply can’t get a job or won’t.

You think drug usage and homelessness is purely the fault of the person experiencing.

Most importantly, you think that by running away like a bytch to the next gas station 2.5 miles away from you will make it disappear

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
wowzer, I don't think I would have engaged or replied to you if I saw your (trashy) coli stats.:yayo:

Reputation -806

so much for reading notifications and responding to quotes on a cell phone. 🙃

If your in the red, I aint dapping you up...​

And as @Orbital-Fetus eloquently said, if you're in the red on the coli for being a member for 11 years then the majority of posters have sentenced you to board purgatory.

The groundwork has been laid.
helmet

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In Atlanta they selling dope at them gas stations. Others are just there talkin shyt or begging for money. Nobody is doing anything productive. My mother is terrified to get gas in her own area, she drives out to where i live because the gas stations dont have 299 nikkas out front all day every day.

The "anti black" rhetoric is basically fighting for the bums and lowlifes of our community to continue to be trash.
Facts.

Better off to get to a QuikTrip or similar that doesn’t have mad people outside.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
like 3-4 dudes be standing across my building ( which there's a school ) with two Pitbull puppies , on a daily basis. From like 10 AM till nighttime.

These are working age guys , like from 25-35 just standing there doing nothing but watch life past by. Like idk how someone can do that on a daily basis ,
just me waiting for a friend for 10 minutes standing somewhere makes me feel weird.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
No, I stand on what I said.

Your elk of nikkas — the ones who ignore BW complaining about being bothered/harassed and the ones who think BM who want to go about their business without having to decline something being sold to them or beg for $$$.
Again, what is this FEAR and being AFRAID that you’re referring to?
He is taking up for them because he's a bum who loiters in front of gas stations all day harassing random people. :manny:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Same can be said for Bodegas, liquor stores, Chinese food spots, barber shops, chicken spots and street corners.

I smh at dusty nikkas that just be hanging out. There is too much productive shyt to be doing. Like you don’t got NO bytch you can be layed up with?

You not trying to better yourself in anyway but to hustle some money for weed and beer?

Kill ya self.