“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
My mom had stories from the 60s and 70s being a kid in front of gas stations and corner stores. Me too, with our bikes and roller skates.

I don’t know when the adult men took over or remember if they were always there but in the 90s my mom started telling me and my friends to stay away from the grocery stores and corner stores and encouraged us to go to the parks instead.

So for me, it seems unnatural and odd to see grown men there instead of kids. Maybe that’s just a sign of the times.:yeshrug:
Reminds me of that video of that nurse dragging her husband away from the corner store because she didn’t want him posting up with “real nikkas” all day. It was like a mother yanking her son by the ear. He was acting like a big ass kid

She was telling him they ain’t gonna care for her if something happens to him and he was like “bae they got you” on some weird homiesexual shyt. nikkas gotta put a limit on this bro shyt and get a hobby sometimes. nikkas are actually bigger groupies to “real nikkas” than women are and it’s actually gay as hell. Go home, fukk your wife, have a family and teach your kids how to ride a bike.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man, a problem within the Black community is too many men thinking they have to prove how tough they are. They also think that they can never get touched :snoop:.

They are calling men p*ssy on Twitter who choose to avoid certain gas stations and responding with "they don't really be bothering anybody as long as you minding your business". This shyt is not true and will get you caught up!

Every gas station is filled with different nikkas on different types of timing. Just because yours is like that, does not mean the others are like that. There are serious wolves out here looking for their next meal at some of these gas stations.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How is it anti black if no one mentioned race? And I don’t see tweets calling it anti black either

No one should be loitering around anywhere. They should find an actual place meant for socializing to socialize
Yeah, this isn't race-specific. If I pull up to 7/11 at midnight and I see Connor, Tanner, and Zach hanging out in front of the store with their skateboards, my spider sense is going off.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Last time I ignored my better judgement and rolled up to a gas station at night with mad nikkas outside I…yes me…watched a nikka get plugged in the chest over some nonsense. Nothing good comes from a bunch of bored men standing around in the middle of the night. One wrong look. One dude jealous of a car, or a woman…anything can set things off too quickly.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If youre hanging around all day outside gas stations and walmart you are a bum, because thats where I see them.

It means you dont work, dont attend class and youre just a lay about..I used to hate seeing only Black men standing around outside all day without a viable trade, just wasting away.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Dozen dusty ass ninjas posed up outside the gas station I am not stopping. I see the shyT every day, I don’t want none or need none of the shyt they selling. I don’t like or agree with the shyt they doing. I will not put myself in any kinda position for any bullshyt to potentially pop off.

I read the crap saying you scared, how about I value my damn life. These young dudes get killed or robbed outside these gas stations and I don’t want to be a victim of any cross fire.

Hot spots these damn gas stations and tobacco stores I try to stay at least 100 foot away from both at all times.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He would never say this about a group of cacs.

So I can see how it can be seen as anti-black :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Tailgating is lame but it be putting the fear of god into ppl who think they own the road: its called passing lane for a reason :francis:
No it doesn't. Nobody is scared of an idiot that will be held liable for hitting the back of the car if I hit the breaks.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Where I'm at theres a bunch of drunk Mexicans that hang out in front of the stores. Home Depot has so many of those dudes out there. But you just move on maybe it's the media putting out a negative image for the most part those groups are harmless
Those men at Home Depot are looking for work.:what: Dudes hanging in front of a gas station are only looking for trouble.

Last edited: