“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ @Wildin

The point is why are people loitering? Why are people hanging around places of business? It’s not a damn park.
I dont know and I don't care. It's America. We are allowed to be places. If you don't like it, vote. Go to your city council and propose ordinances. Once a person has made a purchase they have 3 minutes to vacate the premises, once a person steps on the property a purchase must be made within 3 minutes or they must vacate!

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Man shut cho goofy ass up
jey-uso-slap.gif
You late and lame as fukk but here’s a little bit of attention for your starving ass…

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I ain't gonna lie, I used to pull up to the g station to show off my sounds. I pulled up with my homie who was in the passenger seat passed out, high as hell. I park at the pump and go in to get some chips. I got my mp3 disc on shuffle and "Pimp In My Own Rhyme" is bumpin' as I go in. I'm walking past ppl, head noddin' "what up" to ppl and walkin' all cool n shyt like :myman: When I come out, I hear some flutes. I listen closer and it is Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On".

I'm yellin' out "CHANGE IT, MOE!!!!:damn:" but that fool is out like a light. I run to the car and luckily I stop it before she starts singing
:dead: another classic story

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Ain’t gonna lie the gas station apps come in handy. Not for this type deal but shyt just pulling up paying for gas before you even get out car. I love that shyt!!!! Just pop the lid and start pumping :dame:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Yes.

The simple fact you can’t get in and get out and conduct your business makes you a coward. You’re scared of poor black people because you’ve got no connection to them. Not because they trying to get you in particular. You just looking at a group and forming a bias.

Mfers be broke at the gas station over various reasons but I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with.

Which is really what I feel it is, y’all ain’t spending enough time around real black people so you’re afraid of simple shyt everyone would see in a black neighborhood.

at some point you gotta stop uplifting hoodrat festivities and see the trees for the forest

do you have shyt to lose?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

The simple fact you can’t get in and get out and conduct your business makes you a coward. You’re scared of poor black people because you’ve got no connection to them. Not because they trying to get you in particular. You just looking at a group and forming a bias.

Mfers be broke at the gas station over various reasons but I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with.

Which is really what I feel it is, y’all ain’t spending enough time around real black people so you’re afraid of simple shyt everyone would see in a black neighborhood.
it's okay for them to profile you but it's wrong to profile them? Yall try way too hard to be "real".

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
My mom had stories from the 60s and 70s being a kid in front of gas stations and corner stores. Me too, with our bikes and roller skates.

I don’t know when the adult men took over or remember if they were always there but in the 90s my mom started telling me and my friends to stay away from the grocery stores and corner stores and encouraged us to go to the parks instead.

So for me, it seems unnatural and odd to see grown men there instead of kids. Maybe that’s just a sign of the times.:yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
at some point you gotta stop uplifting hoodrat festivities and see the trees for the forest

do you have shyt to lose?
At some point, you gotta get your hands dirty. Can’t just be telling people what to do.

But how the fukk you gonna do anything when you run away all the time like a coward?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
At some point, you gotta get your hands dirty. Can’t just be telling people what to do.

But how the fukk you gonna do anything when you run away all the time like a coward?
I’d say you were trolling but you’re not remotely funny. So you must be remedial with your mental development at best.

Every man with something going for himself learns to avoid conflict as they get older. Not just for themselves but for their families. When you have a career, wife, children, an extra five minutes driving to another station is worth more than potentially going to jail or being dead.

Anyone who has learned self defense, be it boxing, martial arts etc are taught to avoid getting into confrontations and to de-escalate situations.

Even Bruce Lee was smart enough not to go into a situation which could evolve into brawl, even though he could easily kick everyone’s asses.

Only short bus riding morons like you act like it’s “masculine” to challenge dusty behaivor because people like you don’t have nothing else going for themselves. That’s why you have over 20 posts in this thread because you haven’t matured beyond proving you’re a “real nikka.”
That’s fine, people like you rarely make it to 40. :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’d say you were trolling but you’re not remotely funny. So you must be remedial with your mental development at best.

Every man with something going for himself learns to avoid conflict as they get older. Not just for themselves but for their families. When you have a career, wife, children, an extra five minutes driving to another station is worth more than potentially going to jail or being dead.

Anyone who has learned self defense, be it boxing, martial arts etc are taught to avoid getting into confrontations and to de-escalate situations.

Even Bruce Lee was smart enough not to go into a situation which could evolve into brawl, even though he could easily kick everyone’s asses.

Only short bus riding morons like you act like it’s “masculine” to challenge dusty behaivor because people like you don’t have nothing else going for themselves. That’s why you have over 20 posts in this thread because you haven’t matured beyond proving you’re a “real nikka.”
That’s fine, people like you rarely make it to 40. :yeshrug:
You sound like a coward that avoids bums at gas stations because you fear for your life

:manny:

Ain’t no two ways about it, man.

Helpless homelessness people scare you from filling up at the cheapest station so you pay an extra 15¢ and drive an extra couple of miles.

Only feels like I’m trolling because you’re the joke, not me