“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
All I gotta say is that you gotta want / aspire to more out of life then to just be posted up on the corner or gas station. If you doing aight, seems like an invalidate usage of time.

@CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:
What I've come to realize is a lot of these young men are not doing aight. Now we know the overarching themes but what came be done outside of the dismantling of white supremacy? That's the big question.

I joke about the need for rec centers. But I'm hoping there's some sort of solution. I mean a lot of these brehs are mentally unwell and we need to look into that because it's gonna keep causing issues. I don't want to sound hopeless but I don't have a solution.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What I've come to realize is a lot of these young men are not doing aight. Now we know the overarching themes but what came be done outside of the dismantling of white supremacy? That's the big question.

I joke about the need for rec centers. But I'm hoping there's some sort of solution. I mean a lot of these brehs are mentally unwell and we need to look into that because it's gonna keep causing issues. I don't want to sound hopeless but I don't have a solution.
Simple. Taking responsibility for the things in life we CAN control. Only focusing on the things that fall outside our control is just going to lead to feeling helpless.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

All I gotta say is that you gotta want / aspire to more out of life then to just be posted up on the corner or gas station. If you doing aight, seems like an invalidate usage of time.

@CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

Simple. Taking responsibility for the things in life we CAN control. Only focusing on the things that fall outside our control is just going to lead to feeling helpless.

All that man power and youthful energy.. just wasting time
It pains me so much when I see young black men wasting their potential. There is SO much they could be doing with their time. If they put all that energy and time together, they could accomplish so much.

There are people out there with less limbs, less money, less physical health accomplishing more. I’m not saying there aren’t barriers and obstacles but others haven’t let that stop them.

Imagine if they all put their energy together to actually do something constructive. The amount of money they could be making. Even if it’s “off the books” initially. There are way too many avenues to make streams of income.

But dusty clowns like this CHOOSE to waste their time and potential. I couldn’t imagine wasting my life away like this. :francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

you know rich people have "rec centers" too, they're called country clubs and private gyms(inside tennis, rooftop golf), equestrian clubs, polo clubs etc.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Well, black men are most likely to be killed by other black men so the "fear" isn't entirely irrational.
It’s amazing how some folk will have more smoke for everyone else but the people wreaking havoc on the community. This ‘victim blaming’ is so deeply internalized, those of us trying to avoid the BS are somehow the bad guys.

“How dare you avoid and judge those with nothing better to do. You uppity negros are the worst!” :wow:

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These nikkas are able bodies that can go to work, trade school or school and better themselves and u online suburban nikkas need to STFU talking about the system this or the system that..

These the same bums who knocked up a chick and bounce and what do many struggling sisters do? They go better themselves and trying to raised a kid by themselves…

Hell i even see young men with disabilities out here working

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That comment is pretty much a shot at the "real nikkas" aka domestic terrorist alot of black people love so much so alot of people will get offended by this tweet.

These "real nikkas" got an image stimulus from NWA 1991 and they never let go. Middle aged men still on that :birdman: expression talking about being real.

And those RICO charges for whenever an actual crime happens at those gas stations ain't no joke.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s amazing how some folk will have more smoke for everyone else but the people wreaking havoc on the community. This ‘victim blaming’ is so deeply internalized, those of us trying to avoid the BS are somehow the bad guys.

“How dare you avoid and judge those with nothing better to do. You uppity negros are the worst!” :wow:

Everyone wants to be the oppressor, harming innocent people. :smh:

Cats who be on that stress will do anything to be "real nikkas" and be counterproductive for the sake of clout and for female attention.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Everyone wants to be the oppressor, harming innocent people. :smh:

Cats who be on that stress will do anything to be "real nikkas" and be counterproductive for the sake of clout and for female attention.
I’m not even mad at dusty brehs/brehettes like I used to be. I understand it’s a condition. I’m not excusing their behaivor but I understand this environment was contrived by design to keep them in a perpetual state of ignorance.

What really pisses me off are people who are more mad at everyday black folk, who don’t want to engage or fraternize with people like that. As if somehow we’re in the wrong for avoiding potential conflict.

“Oh you’re afraid of black folk?” Dusty hoodrats are not our representatives. We don’t have to treat them like kinfolk. This is why we won’t collectively elevate because too many folk want to defend them and condemn everyone else for not coddling them.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I’m not even mad at dusty brehs/brehettes like I used to be. I understand it’s a condition. I’m not excusing their behaivor but I understand this environment was contrived by design to keep them in a perpetual state of ignorance.

What really pisses me off are people who are more mad at everyday black folk, who don’t want to engage or fraternize with people like that. As if somehow we’re in the wrong for avoiding potential conflict.

“Oh you’re afraid of black folk?” Dusty hoodrats are not our representatives. We don’t have to treat them like kinfolk. This is why we won’t collectively elevate because too many folk want to defend them and condemn everyone else for not coddling them.

Yep. Cats let the degenerates be the "authentic" representatives of the community and disrespect the disciplined and respectful black folks that manage to stay outta trouble. Guess that what happens when you make ignorance as an attractive trait. :snoop: