“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
He would never say this about a group of cacs.

So I can see how it can be seen as anti-black :yeshrug:
A group of any race hanging around a gas station all day would make me suspicious of them. It should be natural and common sense to avoid any suspicious activity.

If I had a daughter I would tell them the same thing, and if I had a son I would tell them the same thing.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No it doesn't. Nobody is scared of an idiot that will be held liable for hitting the back of the car if I hit the breaks.
You're one of the few who dont feel the pressure then :mjgrin:.

if you an a$$hole, i give back the same energy. Bc anybody who gets in the passing lane and not passing anybody is an a$$hole to me :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're one of the few who dont feel the pressure then :mjgrin:.

if you an a$$hole, i give back the same energy. Bc anybody who gets in the passing lane and not passing anybody is an a$$hole to me :yeshrug:
You can't live in a major city if people around you are scared of you being goofy and riding their ass. Why don’t you just pass them or leave earlier because eventually you're just going to rearend someone

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You can't live in a major city if people around you are scared of you being goofy and riding their ass. Why don’t you just pass them or leave earlier because eventually you're just going to rearend someone
Im talking about on the highway. i dont do that in the city. Makes no sense

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I live in a smallish southern town and the white teens with their lifted trucks would gather at the Walmart parking lot, like 30-40+ deep and the police said nothing. Black kids started gathering and you can guess how the police reacted:francis:.
This is the only thing that stops me from condemning the practice. I'm not a fan of hanging out at the gas station, but it is a bit c00nish to criticize black people who do it but say nothing about all the whites doing the same thing.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Damn near every gas station on Old National in College Park is like this. Better be careful if you’re going to any of these spots when the sun goes down. Doesn’t help they got food spots that’s connected to them, either. Hell, the gas station right around my neighborhood has a fukin lounge in the back of it. Gotten to a point where I’ll take my girls car to get it filled up every Sunday, just so she doesn’t have to go out there, because no matter what, you’re either going to be asked if you want that gas or if you’ve got some change. Them dudes hang right by the door too. Union City police will park up there occasionally to deter.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Damn near every gas station on Old National in College Park is like this. Better be careful if you’re going to any of these spots when the sun goes down. Doesn’t help they got food spots that’s connected to them, either. Hell, the gas station right around my neighborhood has a fukin lounge in the back of it. Gotten to a point where I’ll take my girls car to get it filled up every Sunday, just so she doesn’t have to go out there, because no matter what, you’re either going to be asked if you want that gas or if you’ve got some change. Them dudes hang right by the door too. Union City police will park up there occasionally to deter.

I blew my mind when I first went down south and people took me to eat at gas stations....and the plates were HITTIN :ohlawd:

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
You don’t wanna be bothered because of fear.

:manny:

You’re afraid of having to confront poor people.

No grown ass man should be afraid of poor people at a gas station.

Adding race to it makes it look like you’re scared of a particular group; poor blacks
No because it's irritating. Nobody is afraid of a broke mofo. Black or white. Go get you some money and leave me alone.