“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with

Regardless of whether dudes is scared of them or not, this is reason enough for them to not be hanging out at the gas station. This, and some of them harassing women. The stuff they dong shouldn't be excused just because they doing it to non street smart people.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember being lost in New Orleans with my big booty ex, there was a gas station with 20-30 dudes deep in front. The spirit of Ike Turner got a hold of me and told that bytch to keep walking and ask her if she didn’t see anything going wrong in that situation.:comeon:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Regardless of whether dudes is scared of them or not, this is reason enough for them to not be hanging out at the gas station. This, and some of them harassing women. The stuff they dong shouldn't be excused just because they doing it to non street smart people.
No one is excusing any behavior. I’m just calling out the male cowards in this bytch too.

That’s the problem, nikkas in here ain’t really reading with comprehension.

That goes for YOU too. Don’t quote me unless you’ve actually read all my responses as I’ve been active in the thread enough where my words have been misinterpreted because you got a bunch of coward clowns that wanna be “right”

They wanna type angry response towards me ONLINE but can’t say no or ignore a couple of bums at a gas station, or they think they gone get shot up while they pumping they gas.

Abnormal fear. Then you got people putting race into the mix, that’s when I’m like you must be a real bytch to see struggling black people and RUN

:pachaha:

None of my responses excuse bum behavior. They just attack cowardice.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
No one is excusing any behavior. I’m just calling out the male cowards in this bytch too.

That’s the problem, nikkas in here ain’t really reading with comprehension.

That goes for YOU too. Don’t quote me unless you’ve actually read all my responses as I’ve been active in the thread enough where my words have been misinterpreted because you got a bunch of coward clowns that wanna be “right”

They wanna type angry response towards me ONLINE but can’t say no or ignore a couple of bums at a gas station, or they think they gone get shot up while they pumping they gas.

Abnormal fear. Then you got people putting race into the mix, that’s when I’m like you must be a real bytch to see struggling black people and RUN

:pachaha:

None of my responses excuse bum behavior. They just attack cowardice.

I've read all of your responses, they are all of post of you going at dudes about how they are making excuses and using this to cover up their cowardice, and afraid to socialize with poor people, because they don't want to go to a gas station that has dudes congregating/chilling. They shouldn't care if you think they are a coward.

My point was none of this matters, I understand you feel they cowards, but it doesn't matter. Dudes hanging out at gas stations is still an issue because of some of the things that take places as a result of them hanging out there. ( getting caught up in shootings, harassment, robbery.")

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've read all of your responses, they are all of post of you going at dudes about how they are making excuses and using this to cover up their cowardice, and afraid to socialize with poor people, because they don't want to go to a gas station that has dudes congregating/chilling. They shouldn't care if you think they are a coward.

My point was none of this matters, I understand you feel they cowards, but it doesn't matter. Dudes hanging out at gas stations is still an issue because of some of the things that take places as a result of them hanging out there. ( getting caught up in shootings, harassment, robbery.")
shyt, I don’t care if they cowards either. Just accept the fact they are. If the nikkas at the gas station are bums, they’re cowards afraid of bums.

Mfers in here having delusions about how they move.

If you wanna talk about changing what happens AT the gas station (which I’m sure NOBODY gives a fukk about, especially the cowards).

Well, fukk, you’d never be able to do anything to help if you DRIVE past them out of FEAR.

How you gonna change anything when you afraid to talk to the people that are suffering?

It doesn’t matter though because I know of mfers afraid to stop and interact, ain’t nothing gonna change for nobody.

And let’s not pretend that anyone in this bytch REALLY trying to change shyt

:manny:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If you can’t simply say “no” to a bunch of dusty bums at a gas station and conduct your business…

If THAT takes too much processing power for your weak mind to interact, then you’re a coward.

Y’all come up with any excuse to be a coward.

Eeeeh I don’t wanna talk to them.

Eeehh they might rob me.

Eeeehh, they’re in a group.

Straight bytch made.

I’m from the damn projects, what I look like being afraid of a crackhead? Or even just normal looking mfers in groups?

I would have never been able to leave my home when I was a kid if I walked around with that fear y’all have.

This is why I said what I said about having a father.

Y’all ain’t got the guidance.

No offense but I stand where I stand on the issue. It’s best to accept my judgement rather than pretend I’m trying to be hard or anything.

This is just one example of the cowardice in the forum. I’m sure there’s plenty more situations.
You're trying way too hard and you sound naive

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, I don’t care if they cowards either. Just accept the fact they are. If the nikkas at the gas station are bums, they’re cowards afraid of bums.

Mfers in here having delusions about how they move.

If you wanna talk about changing what happens AT the gas station (which I’m sure NOBODY gives a fukk about, especially the cowards).

Well, fukk, you’d never be able to do anything to help if you DRIVE past them out of FEAR.

How you gonna change anything when you afraid to talk to the people that are suffering?

It doesn’t matter though because I know of mfers afraid to stop and interact, ain’t nothing gonna change for nobody.

And let’s not pretend that anyone in this bytch REALLY trying to change shyt

:manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How dare these people not gather online instead and have a twitterfingering addiction like us...so uncivilized.
Close that window there's too much fresh air in here :damn:

Humans are social creatures. Life will find a way one way or the other. :manny:
This is an outdated insult. You can tweet from anywhere in the world

That shouldn't diminish the dustiness of hanging in front of a store all day

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why cant they do it at home?...is it prolly because they don't have a home..which is the problem.

Because a home isn't a third space.

Human beings are social creatures. Healthy societies have public third spaces (outside of home/work) where people can meet, speak, hang out, play, and so on. Think parks, churches, bars, and so on.

I'm not defending hanging out at gas stations and intimidating members of the public. But, not all social interactions are meant for the house.