“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We aren’t talking about car meets and you know that.

I specifically said men hanging around the entrance of the gas station/store who aren’t buying anything- essentially loitering.

YES. It’s ghetto behavior. Car meets aren’t crowding the damn door BLOCKING patrons from entering, which is what everyone in here is speaking about.
I'm talking about impromptu meets. That means one or 2 people (in different cars) coming upon each other at a gas station, then a third joins, then a forth. An hour later you have 15 cars. Taking up all the pumps or parking spots so regular customers can't just park and go run in and buy something. We got complained on all the time by 'customers', workers, police.

A part of the reason we made it a point to have people go in. Even if it was to buy a water, then come out, talk for 20 more minutes then go back in and buy a hot dog, then go out, talk for 20 mins, go in and buy another drink. They had to miss us with that "if you're not buying, you must leave!" That's not how it works at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'll just say this..I'm not hanging around any of that Gen z shyt but I'll go anywhere I deem necessary. Can be ultra white..I'll pop up. Ultra Mexican super market..I'll pop up.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It’s 100% bum behavior but feeling uncomfortable?? :mjlol: This nikka a p*ssy suburb nikka or homosexual.

Them nikkas be wrapped up in their own bullshyt most of the time or just wanna let you know they got that fire
you gotta understand regular normal everyday people arent comfortable in that situation...

I would have the same reaction as you in my own life...

but i see how other people could see it different

If you can’t look nikkas like that in the eyes and come off like you mean business, then you’re probably a mark deep down
Theres gotta be a middle ground between a "real nikka" and a "mark"

not everybody can be "tough' and "brave"...

danny glover type nikkas still have a place in the community

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a former long term ATL resident, this is 100% Atlanta.

I just say what up and be about my business. Stay alert.

I remember one time I pulled up to this gas station right by the crib in Lakewood heights. I’m buying some candy and all I hear outside is

“That’s why I beat yo a$$.

You don’t want no smoke.

Aight bet pull up then. “

From a dude in a car to one of the dudes hanging outside.

It was time for me to see my way out.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Right.

Yo who is this @WaveCapsByOscorp™ anyway.

nikka you seem like a clown. I can tell you ain’t have a father. This shyt bout survival and being smart. Ain’t nobody a coward for having their head on a swivel at the gas station at the AM. You sound like a novice naive fool.

fukk outta here. I didn’t even need to read the multiple posts shyttin on you. Idiot.
It’s a lotta brave nikkas in the cemetery

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Throw it on to the newest volume of things black men aren't allowed to do.

I look forward to the next hit "I'm tired of seeing nikkas joking and laughing outside at a park when I'm trying to post on my phone"

Or maybe we'll hear about nikkas walking too 'aggressively'