“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. See, that’s the damn problem.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

You can go to the mall and stand outside TheGap with 10 other men because you just feel like it, but security will tell you to GTFOH because you’re standing around a business, not patronizing, and crowding the entrance which may deter others.

Just because you can stand around a gas station doesn’t mean it’s appropriate or that you should. Why would you be standing around a place of business for hours if you are not actually shopping in there? It is a place of BUSINESS. Not a local park, not your backyard, not the gym, not a rec center.

It is a place of BUSINESS. If you don’t have any business there you go away.

People who can afford activities and hobbies don’t do shyt like this.
Ghetto behavior.
It's not ghetto behavior.

We can't be talking about the same thing because I've driven my car to an impromptu car meet, and my motorcycle and various impromptu meets where probably 50 people, 30 black 20 not black all kicked in the parking lot, talking, smoking, looking at each other's cars and bikes. Walking back in and out of the gas station buying drinks, chips, hot dogs, sandwiches. Out there hours.

Nothing ghetto or unproductive about it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’ve always seen that image on TV but rarely in real life. NYC gas station owners (Indians or Arabs) be calling the NYPD way too quickly for this to be a big issue.

That being said it’s depressing to be wasting your life in front of a gas station that’s like stoop kid never leaving his stoop. I pray for those men

That shyt everywhere in Atlanta, especially Chevrons. I don't know what it is about a Chevron but they always got nikkas hanging out in front.

I only get gas at Kroger and Sam's and you already know their operating hours. In a pinch I will go to a QT because they stay having the police up front.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

The simple fact you can’t get in and get out and conduct your business makes you a coward. You’re scared of poor black people because you’ve got no connection to them. Not because they trying to get you in particular. You just looking at a group and forming a bias.

Mfers be broke at the gas station over various reasons but I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with.

Which is really what I feel it is, y’all ain’t spending enough time around real black people so you’re afraid of simple shyt everyone would see in a black neighborhood.
:wow: truth

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I won't say this is anywhere near anti black because even in my early 20s, I always hated seeing these bum ass nikkas everytime I went to the corner store. Asking stupid questions like "where you from" and "you got some change" :scust:

Only real reason for anyone to be outside the gas station is getting gas or you out to get new customers to your business.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You can go to the mall and stand outside TheGap with 10 other men because you just feel like it, but security will tell you to GTFOH because you’re standing around a business, not patronizing, and crowding the entrance which may deter others.

Just because you can stand around a gas station doesn’t mean it’s appropriate or that you should. Why would you be standing around a place of business for hours if you are not actually shopping in there? It is a place of BUSINESS. Not a local park, not your backyard, not the gym, not a rec center.

Ghetto behavior.

This! Whenever I see a bunch of people just standing around, I pass right by that business.

If the business owners want riff raff standing in front of their business, it sets the tone for unprofessionalism, no thank you.

I guarantee if one of the people standing around harms a customer, the owner can easily say they were outside not inside of my business

:hubie:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ghetto behavior.

You are right, ppl who can afford hobbies/activities don't do that. There really aren't a lot of places to hang w/o spending money or being harassed