“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
:mjlol: nikkas talking about what’s the difference between this and tailgating. But to be fair I done seen young white kids at gas stations too. That shyt just gives me we all broke asf vibes.
The thing is people aren't threatened by young white kids.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's not ghetto behavior.

We can't be talking about the same thing because I've driven my car to an impromptu car meet, and my motorcycle and various impromptu meets where probably 50 people, 30 black 20 not black all kicked in the parking lot, talking, smoking, looking at each other's cars and bikes. Walking back in and out of the gas station buying drinks, chips, hot dogs, sandwiches. Out there hours.

Nothing ghetto or unproductive about it.
We aren’t talking about car meets and you know that.

I specifically said men hanging around the entrance of the gas station/store who aren’t buying anything- essentially loitering.

YES. It’s ghetto behavior. Car meets aren’t crowding the damn door BLOCKING patrons from entering, which is what everyone in here is speaking about.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
How uncomfortable it makes me has a direct positive correlation with how suspect the neighborhood is that I’m in. If it’s a hood gas station then I usually either just skip it or keep my head on a swivel if I absolutely have to stop there.

Why would I ignore my instincts in the name of being real? That’s how you become a gold medalist in the Darwin Olympics.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original tweet said "dudes". Who assumed that he was talking about black people? He didnt say that. Its like the stupid and ignorant people reveal themselves on these platforms and theyre too stupid to realize it. OP told on himself too. Yall got some anti black mindsets too. Crazy thing is they as in the powers that be tweet these random statements from fake accounts like these to see how you dumbass people think.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Growing up by gas stations that had shootings and car hacking on a regular basis - I agree.

The reality is: there needs to be a more robust “third place” for urban adults - particularly black men. Someplace to go between work and home.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
If you’re worried about threats to your life when going to a random gas station, then you’re a coward.

It’s plain and simple.

:manny:

Either that or a woman

Nobody in this bytch is moving in a way where they need to be scared unless they’re just bytch-hearted to begin with

If you can’t look nikkas like that in the eyes and come off like you mean business, then you’re probably a mark deep down

So a black man feeling uncomfortable around a subset of black people who congregate where fukkery happens en masse makes him fake ?

:heh:

I swear we do it to ourselves selves sometimes.
Right.

Yo who is this @WaveCapsByOscorp™ anyway.

nikka you seem like a clown. I can tell you ain’t have a father. This shyt bout survival and being smart. Ain’t nobody a coward for having their head on a swivel at the gas station at the AM. You sound like a novice naive fool.

fukk outta here. I didn’t even need to read the multiple posts shyttin on you. Idiot.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Right.

Yo who is this @WaveCapsByOscorp™ anyway.

nikka you seem like a clown. I can tell you ain’t have a father. This shyt bout survival and being smart. Ain’t nobody a coward for having their head on a swivel at the gas station at the AM. You sound like a novice naive fool.

fukk outta here. I didn’t even need to read the multiple posts shyttin on you. Idiot.
You mean you don’t have the capacity to read, bytch ass

:ufdup: