“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I agree with the tweet.

I keep that thang on me at all times so im good, but your girl, mama, sister, daughter is uncomfortable with all those dusty nikkas just hovering

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
That shyt everywhere in Atlanta, especially Chevrons. I don't know what it is about a Chevron but they always got nikkas hanging out in front.

I only get gas at Kroger and Sam's and you already know their operating hours. In a pinch I will go to a QT because they stay having the police up front.
costco ftw

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That shyt everywhere in Atlanta, especially Chevrons. I don't know what it is about a Chevron but they always got nikkas hanging out in front.

I only get gas at Kroger and Sam's and you already know their operating hours. In a pinch I will go to a QT because they stay having the police up front.

My mom lives down the street from the Chevron on Redan and it looks like a damn Gucci Mane video every day, they call it the Murder Chevron, right down the street is the Murder Valero on Panola and Redan. And every Citgo gets it poppin. My mom goes to Sam’s Club or QT but in Gwinnett.

I stay strapped but she’s a 68 year old widow who gets scared easily. I try to gas her up in a pinch but she shouldn’t have to ride to another county just to get gas, it’s ridiculous

Last edited:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Fake real nikkas in this thread getting validation by saying they can go to these gas stations is lame as fukk:gucci:. I don't care what nikkas are doing outside the gas station just chilling, selling whatever.. I don't need to prove shyt going there and I keep a legal 40 on me. Ya'll see these gas station camera feeds that go viral for nikkas dying in gas stations, shootouts the whole shyt.. Why be there? I got kids and a great life and family to go home to, anything can happen anywhere but there is no need to up the odds

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why does bum behavior always get associated with 'black people'? In the original post, he didn't even say 'black men' or anything black, but somehow this bum behavior gets turned into 'anti black rhetoric'.

If you're standing around a gas station all hours of the day and night, you really got to get some business about yourself

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Man i just woke up to take a piss. Somebody made a meme with that cat driving to Mo3 and the cat pulled up to a gas station full of brehs and pulled off.

It's true and I gotta sympathize with how women might feel. I never want my sister or nieces trying that shyt. There's only 2 gas stations I'll do it personally and they're right next to me. Them b*stards are neighbors as far as I'm concerned but otherwise I ain't pulling in to a strange gas station with a crowd outside
Agreed. Its not anti-black.

Same reason I dont fukk with black clubs anymore. Much rather be at a mixed spot with all kinds of different ppl.

Only because the black clubs attract a bunch of brehs who got nothing to lose. Ill Never forget going out with my boy and his wife and my ex. Some nikka in vip grabbed his wifes ass. My boys a crazy ass marine, so we almost threw hands 2 on 8. And that was it for me when my bro went to his car and was about to grab his strap.

That liquid courage and having nothing to lose makes for wild nights. Had to talk breh down like yo you get arrested and they are taking your stripes bro and benefits breh, relax.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs be all outside at Wawa and Quickchek in large groups with their loud ass cars & pickup trucks & nobody bats an eye. Foh with this bullshyt

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does bum behavior always get associated with 'black people'? In the original post, he didn't even say 'black men' or anything black, but somehow this bum behavior gets turned into 'anti black rhetoric'.

If you're standing around a gas station all hours of the day and night, you really got to get some business about yourself

I don't see the same enegry for Mexicans congregating outside of gas stations. Like we see in Dallas and Houston. :mjpls:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
When I was a youngin, early 90s it was so many people in front of and around the corner store it was like a block party damn near.

These mostly weren't gas stations tho. Just stores.

We used to get the bums out there to buy us beer.
Yea this seem like some generation past type shyt.. Like the only people hanging around gas station are literal bums, like no housing and they panhandling type shyt.. They not really a threat, you might give em a dollar and keep it moving.. I know some dudes back in day used to trap in front of like the corner store but like you said that was late 90s/00s type shyt..

The old heads used to post u by like an empty lot, under a tree, they would have a whole bbq pit and be playing cards and shyt with music, drinking.. Always used to just seem like the old heads who I dont know what they was doin on a random wednesday to be able to be that unproductive but they wasnt no threat either..

Young dudes just posted up chillin at gas station would be random af.. they dont do that shyt down here, that would be some bum shyt forreal :heh: these jits down here too bougie for that plus they been scamming since high school like they had an elective, too hot to be posted outside..

Daps
Yes.

The simple fact you can’t get in and get out and conduct your business makes you a coward. You’re scared of poor black people because you’ve got no connection to them. Not because they trying to get you in particular. You just looking at a group and forming a bias.

Mfers be broke at the gas station over various reasons but I highly doubt they trying to rob your ass unless you’re just not street smart to begin with.

Which is really what I feel it is, y’all ain’t spending enough time around real black people so you’re afraid of simple shyt everyone would see in a black neighborhood.
Aren’t poor black people more likely to commit crime? Black lower middle class and higher people tend not to commit shootings, and cause trouble like that.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Cacs be all outside at Wawa and Quickchek in large groups with their loud ass cars & pickup trucks & nobody bats an eye. Foh with this bullshyt

I don't see the same enegry for Mexicans congregating outside of gas stations. Like we see in Dallas and Houston. :mjpls:
The original tweet included them too. It was black folks who started acting like hit dogs in the retweets.