Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He specifically compared gays to thieves, murderers, and bestiality practitioners.

Video has emerged of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson verbally attacking gay people before he became the star of the hit show, it's claimed.Footage has purportedly surfaced showing the 67-year-old saying homosexuals are "ruthless," "full of murder," "arrogant" and "liable to invent ways of doing evil.""They bow down to birds, animals and reptiles and each other and the first thing you see coming out of them is gross sexual immorality," he adds, preacher-like, on the clip.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1553737

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
However he justified it, you don't think anyone who wasn't a zoophile, a murderer, or a thief, wouldn't feel insulted at being compared specifically to all 3 of those things?
this is earth... get thick skin....

I know I'm going to seem a bit tasteless by saying this.. but

so you mean to tell me they can take a dikk in the ass n mouth but can't take the opinion of a random hick w a beard and a duck call??:stopitslime:

IF this dude came out n said... to me most black males are little monkeys that are better at serving and dancing than anything else ---

:yeshrug: I wouldn't even be madd or shocked.. shyt this is America... who gives a fukk? We know this land isn't for blacks. Gays don't know by now that people just aren't fukking w them, get real :upsetfavre:

Not to mention.. his point about the gay men that also have sex w women - is on point - that type of dude is actually worst than a zoophile, a murderer, or a thief,

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They're "playing" dumb here. They conveniently invoke an aggressively vocal 'I support _____, because I support free speech' position, as an indirect endorsement of specific racial and bigoted hate speech. Perhaps I am being a bit too generous here, but I would like to think that they know a 1st amendment argument, with respect to the decision-making of private enterprise, is not only completely inappropriate, but constitutionally illiterate... this is just a passive aggressive bigotry fueled game to them.

For further reference, its no coincidence that right wing sht heads were conspicuously quiet during the Martin Bashir flap a few weeks ago, where he was all but fired for his countering of Palin's slavery remarks. You'll Google until your hands fall off, trying to find all the impassioned right wing cries of free speech in defense of Bahir and his right to sustain employment.

In regards to Bashir, there was really no serious out cry to get him fired. MSNBC just bytched up and preemptively kicked him out.

I just feel liberals are going down a very slippery slope calling for people to get fired whenever their fragile egos and sensibilities are offended. Hell, look at how MSNBC is playing musical chairs with its guests now, because everytime a host mistakenly says something "offensive" either on air or off air they get thrown out. Its pathetic the number of hosts kicked off MSNBC and CNN because of some innocuous statement made by the person (usually made off air like in the case of Alec Baldwin). Its disgusting and will ultimately result in a pussified society. Hell, by the time its all over, there will nothing buy minority gay TV anchors, as they'll be the group least likely to offend liberals both on air or during random conversation in their personal lives. Its ridiculous honestly.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I know I'm going to seem a bit tasteless by saying this.. but

so you mean to tell me they can take a dikk in the ass n mouth but can't take the opinion of a random hick w a beard and a duck call??:stopitslime:

IF this dude came out n said... to me most black males are little monkeys that are better at serving and dancing than anything else ---

:yeshrug: I wouldn't even be madd or shocked.. shyt this is America... who gives a fukk? We know this land isn't for blacks. Gays don't know by now that people just aren't fukking w them, get real :upsetfavre:

Not to mention.. his point about the gay men that also have sex w women - is on point - that type of dude is actually worst than a zoophile, a murderer, or a thief,

So Black people should just accept it when the white majority shyts all over Blackness in the media? I'm sorry, but I can't agree there. That line of apathetic, cynical thinking will only impede Black progress.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I know Im going to seem a bit tasteless by saying this.. but

I don't give a fukk what CACtus Jack thinks either, but A&E has a business to run. It really is that simple.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So Black people should just accept it when the white majority shyts all over Blackness in the media? I'm sorry, but I can't agree there. That line of apathetic, cynical thinking will only impede Black progress.
Yeah I didn't say accept it...

I said... not get madd because at this point we can't be shocked.

lol, I remember I used to go to all these protest over shyt. That shyts weak. You fight things with strength... not crying.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what CACtus Jack thinks either, but A&E has a business to run. It really is that simple.
homophobia is rampant... and ignorance is as well.

The DUCK DYNASTY!!!, audience might have increased not decreased if they kept dude on. And most people wouldn't have mad a big deal if the show wasn't terminated.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the liberal jewish cacs win again.

they son christianity, promote homosexuality and play blacks against whites. run a non issue story for a week straight...

happy hanukah bytches.