Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
there's nothing to debate. i dont care how many times yall bring up this misinformation. you're wrong.

There's nothing to debate because you're a religious zealot that thinks the world revolves around your religion. American law may be influenced by Christianity but it is not the end all be all. There is no national religion. Get that through your head.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
the entire system is based on biblical principle champ

Wow... what a load of BULLshyt. :heh:

Let me expound on this a bit. It seems to me that a pretty important biblical principle is the notion that God is the only god, and Jesus is his only begotten son. And the single worst thing you could do, according to Christian dogma, is to speak against that god, or believe in different gods.

If the founders knew this, and biblical principles were ALL they knew, then why would the first idea they used to govern this "Christian based" new country be ideas like "people are free to blaspheme God and country", and "the state cannot assume authority over one's religious beliefs"?

It seems obvious to me that "Christian principles" wasn't the ONLY source our founders got ideas from. It if was, it seems reasonable to assume that the first thing they made law wouldn't be in direct conflict with God's first commandment.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Let me expound on this a bit. It seems to me that a pretty important biblical principle is the notion that God is the only god, and Jesus is his only begotten son. And the single worst thing you could do, according to Christian dogma, is to speak against that god, or believe in different gods.

If the founders knew this, and biblical principles were ALL they knew, then why would the first idea they used to govern this "Christian based" new country be ideas like "people are free to blaspheme God and country", and "the state cannot assume authority over one's religious beliefs"?

It seems obvious to me that "Christian principles" wasn't the ONLY source our founders got ideas from. It if was, it seems reasonable to assume that the first thing they made law wouldn't be in direct conflict with God's first commandment.

Thats too logical. You have to dumb it down for the church crowd.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who said it was THEE ONLY source? I didnt. see stop making up fake things to argue about. i said its based on Christian Principles. And there is nothing you can say to change that reality. i didnt say every word is based on the bible. i will say a l nice portion of it is. but again this goes without saying does it not. you have a bunch of church boys writing it up. sure they are going to make darn sure no one shoots you in the streets for running with your own christian sect or no sect at all(atheist). they just left the oppressor so of course they would be anti oppression when it comes to the legion. i agree with that point. but shoot, you do realize the christian bible if you read it thru and thru isnt forcing people to read it, follow it, etc. now if you dont read it, you dont follow it. of course there are consequences(spiritual) which will also leak into the physical. and we're not just talking about jews. we're talking about gentiles as well. the bible was not a book where you force Jesus on people and say you either get down... or you lay down. thats not how it works. NOW if by chance you aint getting down and on top of that you have some serious crazy debauchery going on in your city gates. the wrath of God may come upon you.but just not believing in God living your life leaving people alone. you never hear any stories about those types of people being FORCED into christianity form the bible and Jesus agreeing with that approach. its a CHOICE religion. not a robotic religion. He hopes you learn about him and know him well enough to love him enough to roll with him. its never get down or laydown.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who said it was THEE ONLY source? I didnt. see stop making up fake things to argue about. i said its based on Christian Principles. And there is nothing you can say to change that reality. i didnt say every word is based on the bible. i will say a l nice portion of it is. but again this goes without saying does it not. you have a bunch of church boys writing it up. sure they are going to make darn sure no one shoots you in the streets for running with your own christian sect or no sect at all(atheist). they just left the oppressor so of course they would be anti oppression when it comes to the legion. i agree with that point. but shoot, you do realize the christian bible if you read it thru and thru isnt forcing people to read it, follow it, etc. now if you dont read it, you dont follow it. of course there are consequences(spiritual) which will also leak into the physical. and we're not just talking about jews. we're talking about gentiles as well. the bible was not a book where you force Jesus on people and say you either get down... or you lay down. thats not how it works. NOW if by chance you aint getting down and on top of that you have some serious crazy debauchery going on in your city gates. the wrath of God may come upon you.but just not believing in God living your life leaving people alone. you never hear any stories about those types of people being FORCED into christianity form the bible and Jesus agreeing with that approach. its a CHOICE religion. not a robotic religion. He hopes you learn about him and know him well enough to love him enough to roll with him. its never get down or laydown.

You're trying way to hard buddy.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying way to hard buddy.
actually thats all of you trying as hard as possible to change the course of history. i know yall WISH those dudes were 100% atheist. yall WISH separate church and state it mean what you think it means. but non of that is true. so again MOVE ALONG. there is no debate. back to the topic at hand.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is sexually attracted to the same sex, yet never engages in any sexual activity, are they homosexual?

:popcorn:
the #1 definition if there is more then one is this
of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

So the truth is. Yes per the definition. to be a homosexual is to be someone who desires those of the same sex(with or without doing something about it physically).

This is why i say you could be a homosexual but not a sinner when it comes to having a homosexual LIFESTYLE(having romantic relationships with people of the same sex). this is also where i say homosexuals DO have a choice. which is why the issue with homosexuality/civil rights is still not the same as issues with race(blacks especially). i cant choose to not be black. and you can visually tell that i'm black. you cant always visually tell someone is homosexual. i cant know their thoughts and desires until they CHOOSE to make them known. They have to CHOOSE to have a homosexual relationship. even though some of them may have not chosen their chemical makeup that forces them to desire someone of the same sex.

let me make my rough analogy that homosexuals hate. a pedophile #1 definition =
a person who has a sexual interest in children

its just like homosexual. its not the act. its you having a DESIRE/INTEREST in something that isnt ok. per the bible.
But you wouldnt treat a person who never tells you out loud he likes the kids, differently. thats the same for homosexuals who dont make the choice to tell you their desires. in addition if said pedo never actually acts on his/her pedo desires. then he has not committed a sin. no telling what has caused said pedo to have those crazy desires. i cant fault you for the desires you were born with. i can faught you for acting on them. cause acting on a desire takes action on your behalf. an action thats a CHOICE.

lets take it a step further. married men know they are married. yet they still may desire to be with other women. sure its okay to desire to be with those of the opposite sex, biblically speaking. but its not ok to act on your desire to be with another woman that isnt your own wife.

Yall see the pattern here? DESIRE doesnt have to be acted on.anyone telling you different is a liar. will it be hard?YEP. is it doable?YEP. will you ever lose the sensation/desire to do those bad things above? maybe...maybe not. that still doesnt exempt you from not acting on your desires.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing to debate because you're a religious zealot that thinks the world revolves around your religion. American law may be influenced by Christianity but it is not the end all be all. There is no national religion. Get that through your head.
i never said it was..Get that through you head. i mean we do have a huge muslim population correct? i have known a few close homies that were down with islam. so i think i know that we dont have a national religion. i never made that statement. but the fact yall keep trying to debate an unmade statement tells me you're just arguing for the sake of it.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: when you a public figure, you have to watch what you say publicly. Once you start talking reckless and fukking up ppls money then :ufdup:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
actually thats all of you trying as hard as possible to change the course of history. i know yall WISH those dudes were 100% atheist. yall WISH separate church and state it mean what you think it means. but non of that is true. so again MOVE ALONG. there is no debate. back to the topic at hand.

You're not even smart dumb, you're just dumb dumb. No one said that American laws weren't influenced by Christianity. The point is that Christianity is not the end all be all for American law. Just because something goes against Christian law does not mean it goes against American law. Thats the point. They are separate systems of laws. So if something goes against your Christian laws (i.e.: homosexuality), it may not go against American law. Your religion has no say in what goes down with American laws. Thats the point. The laws of America supersede and have a higher priority than your Christian laws therefore leaving your Biblical bullshyt on the back burner. Do you get it yet? Just because you keep saying that the founders were good ol Christian boys doesn't mean that this country is a good ol Christian nation. Its a nation where any and all religions INFLUENCE our laws. Do you get it yet?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's the word on jesse jackson. i see [white] ppl hatin hard on him on facebook.