Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHICH PRINCIPLES SPECIFICALLY, BROTHER? THE SHARING OF WEALTH, DUDE? THE ADMONITION OF HOARDING EARTHLY POSSESSIONS, MEAN GENE? GIVING MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE POOR, FREE OF CHARGE, JACK?
nothing I said means the original forefathers were properly walking the walk. but the laws in place, the constitution, etc. was built on biblical principles. now whatever they did after that is on them. whatever twists they put in or didn't put in so they could have loop holes to do something other then the right moral/ethical thing. that's on them.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill is jewish. jewish ppl are always hiding behind atheists to destroy anything to do with christianity. of course if america is to move more towards judaism (which it already is) it would be fine for a jew. just like muslims wouldn't give a fuq if sharia law is implemented.
so you must be clear who you're talking to and what their agenda and intentions are.
that's fine. I was just clarifying some things. that "separation of church and state" was not what these posters thought it was. we've gone over this on sohh numerous times. but yet you have people still saying it, even though they are WRONG.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
the laws in place, the constitution, etc. was built on biblical principles.
I REALLY AM ASKING YOU WHICH PRINCIPLES YOU'RE REFERRING TO, BROTHER! LAWS AGAINST OBVIOUS PROBLEMS LIKE MURDER AND THEFT PREDATE THE BIBLE, SO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT KIND OF THING, DUDE! WHAT UNIQUELY BIBLICAL LAWS DOES AMERICA HAVE, MEAN GENE?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I REALLY AM ASKING YOU WHICH PRINCIPLES YOU'RE REFERRING TO, BROTHER! LAWS AGAINST OBVIOUS PROBLEMS LIKE MURDER AND THEFT PREDATE THE BIBLE, SO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT KIND OF THING, DUDE! WHAT UNIQUELY BIBLICAL LAWS DOES AMERICA HAVE, MEAN GENE?
it doesn't matter if something PRE-dates the bible. YOUR forefathers are using what THEY KNEW. they knew the bible. chuuch, etc. that's al they knew. you only know what you know. that's what you go on. So saying "such and such predates the bible" is irrelevant to my point. if a muslim kid only knew islam, yet we know their are other religions that predate islam. it wouldn't matter. his laws in his nation building would be based on that Islamic law that he was raised on. why? because that's all he knows. why is this so hard to grasp? you don't have to like it.

but here's some more food for thought. don't get mad. it is what it is. church goers, bible lovers, and God worshippers. of course they would start a nation like this.

Magna Carta (June 15, 1215).

Magna Carta ("great charter") is perhaps the preeminent legal document in English history, established at about the same time the modern era of English common law began. It is significant for American history as well, since it governed the colonies in America until independence from Britain was declared in 1776.

Magna Carta acknowledges, and pledges submission of its parties to, God's governance of mankind. The English king is said to rule by the grace of God. A major purpose of the document was to bring honor to God.

• John, by the grace of God, king of England . . .. Know that by the inspiration of God and for the good of our soul and those of all our predecessors and of our heirs, to the honor of God and the exaltation of holy church, and the improvement of our kingdom . . .[Opening ¶.]
God was not claimed to be a party to the charter after the manner of ancient Israel, but He was nonetheless called to witness, and to some extent enforce, the charter.

• In the first place, we have granted to God, and by this our present charter confirmed, for us and for our heirs forever, that the English church shall be free . . ..[¶ 1.]
The charter acknowledges the existence of God and intends to be consistent with God's will.

• Since, moreover, for the sake of God, and for the improvement of our kingdom . . . we have made all these concessions . . .[¶ 61.]
Magna Carta follows the biblical pattern of government by covenant: 1) the authority of the charter is based on honoring God; 2) mutuality is indicated by the assent of both king and barons; 3) the community of relationship is referred to as "our kingdom"; 4) irrevocability is shown by extensive use of the word, "forever"; 5) the purposes of the charter have never been modified; 6) the charter is binding on future generations - indicated by the term "for us and our heirs"; and 7) the charter continues to serve as a framework for the

and..
The Law Must be Based on Morality
This goes without saying. If law were merely “the majority rules,” ordered society would collapse. The implication would be that the 51% of the people could terrorize the other 49%. After all, the majority is right. But, as James Bovard once said, democracy has to be more than two wolves and a sheep deciding what’s for dinner.

Laws cannot be the rules that we make to do as we please. Rather, they must be the rules that we make to do what's right. One thing that laws must do is resist evil men. No one understood this better than the nation’s first president, George Washington, who said,

No compact among men...can be pronounced everlasting and inviolable, and…no Wall of words, that no mound of parchment can be so formed as to stand against the sweeping torrent of boundless ambition on the one side, aided by the sapping current of corrupted morals on the other.

In short, if there is no morality, then no “compact” (constitution) will be enough to stop the evil of ambitious men, no matter how good it is. This is only one reason why secularists are wrong about the Constitution. They want the document without the foundation on which it’s built. Our second President, John Adams, knew that any such arrangement was a pipe dream:

Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

So, our founders knew that morals are needed to resist the ambition of evil men. Furthermore, our Constitution was designed for a moral and religious people. Again, George Washington echoed Adams’ sentiment when he said in his farewell address that religion and morality are the two great pillars of political prosperity. It was the Christian faith, informed by the Bible, that was the ground of morality and religion during the founding era.
^^John adams said it, not Sam adams..
lets look again

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams, October 11, 1798

There's nothing to debate. it is what it is

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
There's nothing to debate.
WHAT CERTAINLY CAN'T BE DEBATED IS THAT YOU'VE STILL NOT NAMED A SINGLE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE UPON WHICH A US LAW IS BASED, BROTHER! YOU'VE QUOTEMINED A COUPLE SIGNIFICANT HISTORICAL FIGURES, BUT EVEN THOSE QUOTES DON'T SPECIFY ANY BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, DUDE!

JUST NAME A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE AND AN AMERICAN LAW BASED ON IT, MEAN GENE! I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, I'M ASKING YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO ANSWER, BROTHER!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT CERTAINLY CAN'T BE DEBATED IS THAT YOU'VE STILL NOT NAMED A SINGLE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE UPON WHICH A US LAW IS BASED, BROTHER! YOU'VE QUOTEMINED A COUPLE SIGNIFICANT HISTORICAL FIGURES, BUT EVEN THOSE QUOTES DON'T SPECIFY ANY BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, DUDE!

JUST NAME A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE AND AN AMERICAN LAW BASED ON IT, MEAN GENE! I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, I'M ASKING YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO ANSWER, BROTHER!
I don't have to. the fact they are throwing God all in the founding documents should tell you all you need to know. your forefathers morality is derived from BIBLICAL morality. that's all they know. that's the only morality they have ever been taught. so therefore every the laws you see, the constitution your country supposedly lives by is based on that biblical morality. BASED, not I"s exactly like." I never said that. SO stop asking a question that will never get answered. you are asking the wrong question on purpose to make an invalid point.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
I don't have to.
I'LL BEAT YOU UP AND SPRAYPAINT NWO ON YOU IF YOU DON'T, BROTHER!

that's all they know. that's the only morality they have ever been taught.
THAT ISN'T TRUE, DUDE! THESE WERE WELL-READ STATESMEN WHO WERE THOROUGHLY VERSED IN PHILOSOPHICAL LITERATURE, MEAN GENE! THEY WERE NOT AMISH, BROTHER!

I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING THAT I'M ALMOST CERTAIN IS A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE, JACK! THE BELIEF THAT JESUS WAS 100 PERCENT HUMAN WHILE ALSO BEING 100 PERCENT GOD, TOUGH GUY! I'M NOT AWARE OF ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS FIGURES WHO HAVE THIS ASPECT, BROTHER! FOR EXAMPLE, HERCULES WAS ALSO A GOD/MAN, BUT HE WAS ALWAYS DESCRIBED AS BEING ONLY HALF GOD AND HALF MAN, DUDE! NOT WHOLLY BOTH AT ONCE, MEAN GENE! SO I THINK WE CAN SAFELY SAY THIS IS A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE, AND NOT SOMETHING UNIVERSAL, BROTHER!

AND OBVIOUSLY, THERE AREN'T ANY US LAWS BASED ON THAT, DUDE! BUT IF YOU WANT TO STAND BEHIND YOUR ASSERTION THAT US LAWS ARE BASED ON BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE FOR YOU TO PICK ONE OF THOSE PRINCIPLES AND NAME AN AMERICAN LAW BASED ON IT, CHAMP!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROTHER!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'LL BEAT YOU UP AND SPRAYPAINT NWO ON YOU IF YOU DON'T, BROTHER!

THAT ISN'T TRUE, DUDE! THESE WERE WELL-READ STATESMEN WHO WERE THOROUGHLY VERSED IN PHILOSOPHICAL LITERATURE, MEAN GENE! THEY WERE NOT AMISH, BROTHER!

I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING THAT I'M ALMOST CERTAIN IS A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE, JACK! THE BELIEF THAT JESUS WAS 100 PERCENT HUMAN WHILE ALSO BEING 100 PERCENT GOD, TOUGH GUY! I'M NOT AWARE OF ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS FIGURES WHO HAVE THIS ASPECT, BROTHER! FOR EXAMPLE, HERCULES WAS ALSO A GOD/MAN, BUT HE WAS ALWAYS DESCRIBED AS BEING ONLY HALF GOD AND HALF MAN, DUDE! NOT WHOLLY BOTH AT ONCE, MEAN GENE! SO I THINK WE CAN SAFELY SAY THIS IS A BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE, AND NOT SOMETHING UNIVERSAL, BROTHER!

AND OBVIOUSLY, THERE AREN'T ANY US LAWS BASED ON THAT, DUDE! BUT IF YOU WANT TO STAND BEHIND YOUR ASSERTION THAT US LAWS ARE BASED ON BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE FOR YOU TO PICK ONE OF THOSE PRINCIPLES AND NAME AN AMERICAN LAW BASED ON IT, CHAMP!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROTHER!

the entire system is based on biblical principle champ.

but just so you can have fun. this is what you want.

Copy_of_biblical_princples_basis_for_american_la.jpg

Copy_of_biblical_princples_basis_for_american_la.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America's History Investigated
This book has already documented that a large majority of America's Founders and early settlers held a Christian Worldview that was intentionally cultivated by a Bible-based education. Even though Secularists insist that our Founders gave us “a godless Constitution”, it is easy to document that the colonists arrived with and based their new nation upon their Christian Worldview. There are two extensive investigations into America’s true roots that yield more significant proof of our Christian heritage.

Findings of the Courts

A ten year investigation of over 500 founding documents was conducted by the United States Supreme Court and concluded in a famous ruling inHoly Trinity Church v. United States,dated February 29,1892. In preparing its opinion, the court found it necessary to survey key historical documents back to the time of Christopher Columbus to get a sense of the Worldview which guided the formation of the American colonies. After a lengthy description of the many documents, the court summed up their findings regarding America’s religious and political foundation in the following quote from two consecutive paragraphs near the end of the verdict:“... the case assumes that we are a Christian people, and the morality of the country is deeply ingrafted upon Christianity.... ‘it is also said, and truly, that theChristian religion is a part of the common law of Pennsylvania.’"

“If pass beyond these matters to a view of American life, as expressed by its laws, its business, its customs, and its society, we find everywhere a clear recognition of the same truth
. Among other matters note the following: The form of oath universally prevailing, concluding with an appeal to the Almighty; the custom of opening sessions of all deliberative bodies and most conventions with prayer; the prefatory words of all wills, "In the name of God, amen;" the laws respecting the observance of the Sabbath, with the general cessation of all secular business, and the closing of courts, legislatures, and other similar public assemblies on that day; the churches and church organizations which abound in every city, town, and hamlet; the multitude of charitable organizations existing everywhere under Christian auspices; the gigantic missionary associations, with general support, and aiming to establish Christian missions in every quarter of the globe. These and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances thatthis is a Christian nation. ...”2(emphasis added)The verdict mentioned the then forty-four state constitutions that referenced the Christian Worldview and mirrored conclusions reached previously by the Maryland Supreme Court in 1799 and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in 1824: "By our form of government the Christian religion is the established religion; and all sects and denominations of Christians are placed upon equal footing, and they are equally entitled to protection in their religious liberty.”3

“No free government now exists in the world, unless where Christianity is acknowledged, and is the religion of the country.”4Findings of a Major University Study
The second notable investigation was conducted by Dr. Donald S. Lutz*, a professor of political philosophy at the University of Houston, and his research associate, Dr. Charles Hyneman. They conducted a groundbreaking 10-year study of the ideas that shaped our republic and published their findings inThe American Political Science Review in 1984. Lutz and Hyneman examinednearly 15,000 writings of the 55 writers of the Constitution, including newspaper articles, pamphlets, books and monographs. Their article, "The Relative Influence of European Writers on Late Eighteenth-Century American Political Thought", revealed that the Bible, especially the book of Deuteronomy, contributed to 34 percent of all direct quotes made by the Founders. When indirect Bible citations were included, the percentage increased even more.5

Regarding the Houston study,
"The three most quoted individuals were French philosopher Montesquieu (8.3 percent), English jurist William Blackstone (7.9 percent) and English philosopher John Locke (2.9 percent). But Biblical citations dwarfed them all.Ninety-four percent of the founding fathers quotes were based on the Bible--34 percent directly from its pages and 60 percent from men who had used the Bible to arrive at their conclusions."6(emphasis added)

“According to Lutz,the U.S. Constitution is a political document that is the product of a constitution-making tradition that can be traced to colonial charters and which is modeled on the biblical covenant—a solemn agreement between God and man. The colonists 'didn’t come over with John Locke in hand,' said Lutz. 'They came over with the Bible in hand.' While many of their technologies were ill-suited to the New World, the idea of constitution-making insured their success. 'It was the perfect technology,' said Lutz. 'It was the technology that mattered and allowed them to survive all up and down the coast.' ”7(emphasis added)More statements in America's founding documents came from the Bible than any other single source. However, English and French natural-law scholars and philosophers, William Blackstone, John Locke and Charles Secondat de Montesquieu also played a vital role. Renew America analyst Stephen Voigt puts their significance and Christian influence in context:
"Blackstone, Locke, and Montesquieu were not simply important to the foundation of our law and our nation; they werecriticallyimportant. These natural law scholars and their writings, which were grounded in faith, influenced James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, John Adams, and nearly all of the leaders of the Revolution and the framers of our Constitution.

Blackstone, Locke, and Montesquieu were not alone in influencing the founding fathers, but their influence and the influence of other natural law scholars including Algernon Sidney, Baron Samuel de Puffendorf, and Sir Edward Coke is undeniable. ...

The complete list of citations in Lutz's study includes over 180 names, with most garnering only a fraction of a single percentage point of the total number of citations. Plainly, the fact that over one third of all citations were to the Bible is not a statistic you will find in many textbooks! As for the influence of Blackstone, Montesquieu, and Locke, imagine the remainder of the percentages trickling down over 180 other names and you will begin to understand the magnitude of their influence on American political thought in the founding era."8Undeniable Conclusion
It is the clear trumpet of objective and scholarly investigations such as the two cited above that easily drown out the din of Secularist noise.No other country in history has placed its foundation so squarely on the bedrock of the whole Bible. As the truth of America’s Christian heritage becomes clear, so too will the Secularist mantra of “separation of church and state” be seen for the subversive lie that it is. The next chapter will confront that lie head on with more “inconvenient” truth.

* Dr. Donald S. Lutzis professor of political science at the University of Houston. He is author ofThe Origins of American ConstitutionalismandA Preface to American Political Theory; editor ofColonial Origins of the American Constitution: A Documentary History, and co-editor with Charles S. Hyneman ofAmerican Political Writing During the Founding Era: 1760-1805. For a review of the latter book, see George W. Carey's "Moral and Political Foundations of Order".​

^^its not a debate. so can we move on.

a country built by muslims will be based on islam. it goes without saying. but I see I have to keep saying it so we can move on.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
THE ONLY ONE ON THAT LIST THAT ISN'T CONTENTIOUS, REACHING, OR JUST FALSE IS THE BLUE LAWS ONE, BROTHER! THE FACT THAT YOU NEEDED AN HOUR TO FIND A LIST FROM SOME CONSERVATIVE THINK TANK'S BLOG AND COULDN'T SIMPLY NAME A PRINCIPLE SHOWS ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DUDE!

Post based

Rookie
Daps
Who cares whether a bunch of slave owners based the constitution on a book of mythology anyway this the 21st century bruh

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE ONLY ONE ON THAT LIST THAT ISN'T CONTENTIOUS, REACHING, OR JUST FALSE IS THE BLUE LAWS ONE, BROTHER! THE FACT THAT YOU NEEDED AN HOUR TO FIND A LIST FROM SOME CONSERVATIVE THINK TANK'S BLOG AND COULDN'T SIMPLY NAME A PRINCIPLE SHOWS ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DUDE!
oh boy. just like I said. you begged for a list. you got a list. now you still in here crying. STOP IT. You're WRONG. its over. move along. anyone thinking a bunch of church boys just made darn sure they didn't include biblical principals that they were taught since they were kids into the foundational of the laws. shame on you. there's nothing else to discuss on the matter. you are incorrect. we will never agree. and I wont agree to disagree as if you're right. because you're not. this is not one of those scenarios where we can both be correct. sorry. I never said every law is an identical replica of bible scripts. I said its BASED on biblical principals

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
oh boy. just like I said. you begged for a list. you got a list. now you still in here crying. STOP IT. You're WRONG. its over. move along. anyone thinking a bunch of church boys just made darn sure they didn't include biblical principals that they were taught since they were kids into the foundational of the laws. shame on you. there's nothing else to discuss on the matter. you are incorrect. we will never agree. and I wont agree to disagree as if you're right. because you're not. this is not one of those scenarios where we can both be correct. sorry. I never said every law is an identical replica of bible scripts. I said its BASED on biblical principals
:umad:

YOUR LIST IS MOSTLY BULLshyt AND I ADMITTED, IN GOOD FAITH, THAT THE BLUE LAWS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF BIBLE-BASED LEGISLATION, BROTHER! I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THE LIST ONE-BY-ONE, DUDE! YOU HAVE TOO MUCH EMOTION INVESTED IN TRYING TO SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN ABOUT RELIGIOSITY IN AMERICAN LEGAL HISTORY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, MEAN GENE! I HOPE YOU RECEIVE SOME NICE GIFTS AND HAVE TIME TO SPEND WITH LOVED ONES, BROTHER!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YOUR LIST IS MOSTLY BULLshyt AND I ADMITTED, IN GOOD FAITH, THAT THE BLUE LAWS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF BIBLE-BASED LEGISLATION, BROTHER! I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THE LIST ONE-BY-ONE, DUDE! YOU HAVE TOO MUCH EMOTION INVESTED IN TRYING TO SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN ABOUT RELIGIOSITY IN AMERICAN LEGAL HISTORY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, MEAN GENE! I HOPE YOU RECEIVE SOME NICE GIFTS AND HAVE TIME TO SPEND WITH LOVED ONES, BROTHER!

you're the one with the emotion. you cried about a list. i told you that wasnt necessary. but i supplied you with one anyway. then your comeback is its mostly bs. "I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THE LIST ONE-BY-ONE" so how in the world would you know whats bs or not? You wouldnt. End of discussion. back to the topic of the thread. lol