Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how this fake ass redneck tried to sweep that Jim Crow BS under the rug like We-NENO.
stopit.png

Then all of these c00ns came to Robertson's defense while our ancestors were rolling in the grave off this shyt seeing black people defending this crazy ass CAC's comments after our people were lynched for exercising their first amendment under Jim Crow.
why.png

Meanwhile Isaiah Washington got his whole career derailed and these same nikkas didn't even make a PEEP.
4p2p.png
we're all guilty. you didnt fight for isaiah washington either.

===========================================

while we talkin about these white niccas let's also not forget don imus. his settlement with cbs was so huge that part of the settlement was he had to hush on how much the settlement was..

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the key thing you're missing... read closely:

You're married right? Let's say your wife found out you were sexaully attracted to a female a co-worker. You didn't do anything physical with this person, you just had an attraction. Do you think it would affect her in any way emotionally? Do you think it might upset her, or negatively impact her self-esteem, or start to reevaluate the level at which she trusts you? If it's anything like my past relationships, the answer is yes ... even if she doesn't show it much outwardly. The point is, there is a tangible negative impact that your desires have on another person, that can also ultimately cause you strife in the future.

Now, I don't think there is anything like that for two people of the same gender who desire each other. This is why one is "okay" and the other is not.
wait a minute. so you trying to tell me two lesbeez wont get jealous or ticked off or start having that low self esteem if one is checking out ANOTHER woman? if thats what you're saying then i cant agree with that. whoever these people desire to have in a romantic relationship. They will feel just like straight folks in their relationships if the subject is brought up about their sig other eyeing some other person.

but if i'm reading your reply wrong please clarify.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um... YOU did. Over, and over again.

Stop it. :stopitslime:

Okay sure, I'll give you the fact that some Christian ideals are in alignment with US law ... but none of those ideals are uniquely/purely CHRISTIAN in nature. Laws against murder and theft are not "Christian" principles, at least not only Christian. So I don't know how you can, with a straight face, claim some of these laws had a Christian backing without justifying it, other than saying SOME founders were Christian? How can you both invoke the first amendment, and KNOW the founders wanted to keep religious beliefs seperate from law, and yet argue that these men wanted a Christian basis for those laws? Where in the Bible does it say someone is free to be an atheist?? Where does it say that you can be a Christian and not believe in God?

Of course different people have different interpretations on Christianity, but the bible repeatedly says God is the only god, and belief in Christ are the only way to be on God's good side. You shrug off the consequences like separation from god is some small thing, but if it's anything like what we're traditionally taught, then I don't know how MORE forceful an idea can be. It's like if I held a gun to your child's head, and demanded you give me all your money. Sure, I'm not forcing you, you can still resist, but the consequences are such that it would be insane not to comply.

I mean, it's really nice that you believe this lovey-dovey form of Christianity, I really mean that. But ... I hope you acknowledge that, one, your beliefs might be wrong. Also, you DO see Christians force their beliefs on others. Sometimes it's as extreme as something we call the Crusades. Other times it's less sinister, with missionaries in third-world countries promising food if you just listen to a sermon first and accept Christ. It's all the same thing, and it's bad for ya.

But my overall point is please stop pretending that choosing whichever religion you'd like is a Christian principle rather than a secular one.

I don't really care if they were atheists or not. Not all of them were Christian, even though I'm sure you wish that was 100% true. :rudy:

We all understand that separation of church and state is an application of the first amendment. It doesn't have to say exactly those words. Just like the Bible doesn't have so explicitly say "atheists go to hell" to know that is a main tenet of the belief
please stop acting like when they say choose which ever legion you like they actually meant true religions and not denominations of christianity.

but thats semantics.

i dont wish anything for those founding fathers. doesnt matter to me. i'm just telling you what we know about them. MOST of them were church goers. whatever that means you figure that one out for yourself. i mean they dudes were having chuuch in the white house. come on now. stop it. you are yoga reachin trying to act like these dudes biblical upbringing didnt take a place in their way of thinking. even if they applied stuff incorrectly. you only know..what you know. its always hilarious how people will try to act like you can go outside of your own knowledge to make up something completely different. thats now how humans work. we're sponges. we soak up what we're taught and whats around us. if pretty much all thats around you is more legion and more legion. guess what you will know even if you grow to hate religion because its forced on you? you will still base a lot of your moral code on that religion that you were taught. atheist that run around today in america. run around in a country where a lot of the morality is religious based. you cant change what you've learned since you were 0. you cant change the duck dynasty cats you grew up around pumping you with all that bible talk. you only know what you know.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how this fake ass redneck tried to sweep that Jim Crow BS under the rug like We-NENO.
stopit.png

Then all of these c00ns came to Robertson's defense while our ancestors were rolling in the grave off this shyt seeing black people defending this crazy ass CAC's comments after our people were lynched for exercising their first amendment under Jim Crow.
why.png

Meanwhile Isaiah Washington got his whole career derailed and these same nikkas didn't even make a PEEP.
4p2p.png
we've gone over this before. the dude is a racist. we heard him. but that has nothing to do with what he said per the bible about homosexuality. you can have two things at once. the guy was right per the bible on that issue. and he was racist on the black issue among other racist statements he made about other nationalities.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
please stop acting like when they say choose which ever legion you like they actually meant true religions and not denominations of christianity.

but thats semantics.

No. You're wrong. Get a grip on reality. You've been schooled numerous times in this thread. I think its time to get you banned from HL altogether. You're ignorance is worse than Kritic praising Hitler.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. You're wrong. Get a grip on reality. You've been schooled numerous times in this thread. I think its time to get you banned from HL altogether. You're ignorance is worse than Kritic praising Hitler.
:dahell: n1gga you got my name in everyone of your posts.

hitler was a great man. you and i know why... they don't.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i almost choked on this coffee. a jews would never accept any evil he does.. or would you :patrice:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know you're reaching when you look to get people banned because they disagree with your point. and i just didnt disagree and run off. i gave you the reasons why i disagreed with what i saw were facts. you dont have to agree. because i refuse to agree with you because you're wrong on this one. and we can leave it at that. i said my piece, put my facts out there. you said yours. sorry still dont agree. and it has zero to do with me being a christian or wishing for a christian nation. i know the USA isnt israel the christian version. And i'm not one even pushing for that. I just stated the facts as they are. you can do all you like to try to change history and WISH those church goers never went to church like they did. and wish they were not brought up in that religious culture. which would of course have something to do with how they lived their lives or at least how they THOUGHT one should live his/her life.

and again i never said all of the rules and regs are based on the bible. but the basis of a lot of it is. thats my thought and it isnt going to change.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you know you're reaching when you look to get people banned because they disagree with your point. and i just didnt disagree and run off. i gave you the reasons why i disagreed with what i saw were facts. you dont have to agree. because i refuse to agree with you because you're wrong on this one. and we can leave it at that. i said my piece, put my facts out there. you said yours. sorry still dont agree. and it has zero to do with me being a christian or wishing for a christian nation. i know the USA isnt israel the christian version. And i'm not one even pushing for that. I just stated the facts as they are. you can do all you like to try to change history and WISH those church goers never went to church like they did. and wish they were not brought up in that religious culture. which would of course have something to do with how they lived their lives or at least how they THOUGHT one should live his/her life.

and again i never said all of the rules and regs are based on the bible. but the basis of a lot of it is. thats my thought and it isnt going to change.

You didn't state facts. You stated opinions. I want you banned because you're ignorant as fukk and blinded by the Bible. Theres a reason no one respects the Bible Belt. You people are delusional. The FACT is this nation HAS NO OFFICIAL RELIGION. The writers of our Constitution did NOT mean freedom of choosing what sect of Christianity you want to practice. The FACT is they said you have the freedom to practice ANY religion. That means Islam, Judaism, Buddhism. That DOESNT mean only Evangelical, Protestant, Catholic. You can't seem to grasp this FACT. The point of this nation is a free and equal place for ALL.

Oh and you 100% said the laws of this nation were taken from the Bible.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has said some homophobic and racist statements. The show should have faced cancellation. The fact he practices Christianity is neither here nor there. Fellow low brow racist cacs support this man like they support any despicable low grade cac who supports their the bigotry they themselves believe in.
what channel is the show on? cmt? lol what did you expect

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't state facts. You stated opinions. I want you banned because you're ignorant as fukk and blinded by the Bible.
what man of any age wouldn't want 19-20 yr old p*ssy... :upsetfavre:

i mostly fukk with older b1tches but i had this one 19 yr old and i hate to quickly pull out and start counting...

tv pastor for pres.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
what man of any age wouldn't want 19-20 yr old p*ssy... :upsetfavre:

i mostly fukk with older b1tches but i had this one 19 yr old and i hate to quickly pull out and start counting...

tv pastor for pres.

I don't follow. But you're right. Fresh p*ssy is nice. Can't stand the immaturity though. I'm too old for that college shyt. Hit and run is the only option.