Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
ill is jewish. jewish ppl are always hiding behind atheists to destroy anything to do with christianity. of course if america is to move more towards judaism (which it already is) it would be fine for a jew. just like muslims wouldn't give a fuq if sharia law is implemented.
so you must be clear who you're talking to and what their agenda and intentions are.

:aicmon:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
ill is jewish. jewish ppl are always hiding behind atheists to destroy anything to do with christianity. of course if america is to move more towards judaism (which it already is) it would be fine for a jew. just like muslims wouldn't give a fuq if sharia law is implemented.
so you must be clear who you're talking to and what their agenda and intentions are.

I don't care to destroy Christianity. I'm one of the those Jews that doesn't care if you wish me a Merry Christmas. What I do want to destroy is the idea that this is a Christian nation with Christian LAWS. We are a free nation. Free from enslavement and free from forced religion. If you want to practice Christianity, go for it. Do it in the confines of your own property or the church. Don't bring your biblical bullshyt laws onto me though. Religion is a joke for the most part. Christianity, Judaism, Islam. All of them. Its a primitive form of government for simple minded people who needed a reason to live and be righteous.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Duck Dynasty family has an adopted black child who is heavily featured on the show.

I thought they were evil racists.

I feel sorry for that black kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he/she(I don't watch the show) is treated like shyt off the air.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the those Jews
Religion is a joke for the most part. Christianity, Judaism, Islam. All of them. Its a primitive form of government for simple minded people who needed a reason to live and be righteous.
0mDa5o.gif

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
when YOU talk against christianity and islam it's free speech and fair game. when YOU talk against judaism...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/rick-sanchez-jon-stewart-_n_746764.html

your ppl are the g.o.a.t. trolls in the history of the earth. how they play race and religion card.

If you think the Jews are so great at getting to the top and staying there then you should quit bytching, learn their ways, and brings blacks to the top with your knowledge and new understanding of the miraculous Jewish ways. :troll:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think the Jews are so great at getting to the top and staying there then you should quit bytching, learn their ways, and brings blacks to the top with your knowledge and new understanding of the miraculous Jewish ways. :troll:
few of us at the top :troll:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Do you think bigoted racists would impregnate a black woman?

Yes I do think a bigoted racist would impregnate a black woman. It is just sex.

Do you think a bigoted racist would adopt a black boy and raise him as his son? Why would someone who doesn't like black people do that?

I know that liberals are not very bright but try and use some logic for once.

Last edited: