Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yes I do think a bigoted racist would impregnate a black woman. It is just sex.

Do you think a bigoted racist would adopt a black boy and raise him as his son? Why would someone who doesn't like black people do that?

I know that liberals are not very bright but try and use some logic for once.

Do you think it would be possible for a bigoted racist to then go on to support his black daughter?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Do you think a bigoted racist would adopt a black boy and raise him as his son? Why would someone who doesn't like black people do that?

I'm sorry... WHAT?!

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the record, adopting black children does not mean you dont have troubling views on race relations. if you are logical, you should know that...
so many white babies out there that need white parents why pick a black baby?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to make a lil' tom?
:banderas:

they were ahead of me on that one.

no wonder it's so hard gettin past the poor tom's here like rev jesse, *bigteeOT and worldismine to get to the white folks gettin rich.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should feel sorry for the thousands of black kids currently in foster care and group homes with no one to look out for them. That kid in duck dynasty will be fine.

Who says I'm not sorry for those kids either? However, let's not act like shyt couldn't be all rosy for a black adopted kid living with a family who's patriarch said that black people were happy pre-civil rights.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

i beg to differ.

Racist people do the strangest things....

NTM most racist white people don't know they are bigoted.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Christians and Muslims aren't a minority or a historically oppressed group. Just sayin'
historically Jewish people have been less killed and less oppressed than both Muslims and Christians. If by historically, we mean in History.

I even have a boy who is atheist... because he has a Muslim last name.. and first name, slick shyt always happens. I have a english name, but am low key on some radical shyt -- I'm considered the normal negro. There is a Muslim stigma in so many areas... not so much jewish stigma any longer.. and if you even disagree w an Israeli policy or say the word Jew the wrong way - You are branded as antisemitic.

Jews have the media on lock...

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
historically Jewish people have been less killed and less oppressed than both Muslims and Christians. If by historically, we mean in History.

I even have a boy who is atheist... because he has a Muslim last name.. and first name, slick shyt always happens. I have a english name, but am low key on some radical shyt -- I'm considered the normal negro. There is a Muslim stigma in so many areas... not so much jewish stigma any longer.. and if you even disagree w an Israeli policy or say the word Jew the wrong way - You are branded as antisemitic.

Jews have the media on lock...

I'm talking relative percentage wise. Numbers wise, yes Christians and Muslims would rule that as they are the two most dominant groups on this planet.

In regards to the bolded, people can think what they want but most of the time those same people that are shytting on Israeli policy or Jews DO have problems with Jews. Its been a repeating cycle in history thats why the Jews jump all over people that start it up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking relative percentage wise. Numbers wise, yes Christians and Muslims would rule that as they are the two most dominant groups on this planet.

In regards to the bolded, people can think what they want but most of the time those same people that are shytting on Israeli policy or Jews DO have problems with Jews. Its been a repeating cycle in history thats why the Jews jump all over people that start it up.
some people simply think that Israel shouldn't have been created by the Western powers and is the most corrupt, most forced sterilizations, most divisive, most sex trafficking, most racist, and most oppressive of neighbors, nation on our planet. Then to top all that with all the Africans that just rioted and gave their testimonies in tel a the other day..... The fukkery levels seem to be increasing.

I don't think people have a problem w the random Jew you see eating a Bagel with tomatoes on it at the coffee shop.. :whoa:
or the john steward type

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
some people simply think that Israel shouldn't have been created by the Western powers and is the most corrupt, most forced sterilizations, most divisive, most sex trafficking, most racist, and most oppressive of neighbors, nation on our planet. Then to top all that with all the Africans that just rioted and gave their testimonies in tel a the other day..... The fukkery levels seem to be increasing.

I don't think people have a problem w the random Jew you see eating a Bagel with tomatoes on it at the coffee shop.. :whoa:
or the john steward type

I can name a person or two just from this board that would disagree with your last statement. In regards to the top statement, you have a point. I'm not going to sit here and say they are angels. They aren't. They do whats necessary to survive because thats whats instilled in them through 5000 years of being shyt on and taken advantage of. The part that turns into anti-semetics is when certain people attack Israel or Jews on those issues, but turn a blind eye to the other nations/races that are doing that same stuff. If you wanna attack them, keep it consistent across the board.