Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
he used things that were already placed in front of him. things that God created. cause we know darn well as smart as tesla was he wasnt smart enough to create the ingredients to anything he came up with

this cant be refuted. some will try. but they will be wrong. as liberal as a i am in certain situations. i'm not a fool. even if you dont agree, you have to be HONEST. thats what ultra liberals and atheist refuse to be.

when you have a group of people where the majority of that group helped build out constitution and set our laws in motion and these guys were church goers. what do you expect? if we had 10 forefathers where 7 of them were staunch atheist from birth. and 3 semi religious liberals. i would know that the laws were not based on biblical principles. no reason to lie to yourself.

This is why I can't take the church crowd seriously. "This can't be refuted". This nation was the first to claim NO STATE SPONSORED RELIGION. That means this is NOT a Christian nation. Separation of church and state anyone? Just because the Bill of Rights and the Constitution were influenced by Christianity doesn't make them Christian legislature. If you want to believe in that religious nonsense then go for it but its not the end all for US policy.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was on my facebook and the homie glen beck just posted this on his page...
GLEN BECK

I have been reading a lot about Phil, Duck Dynasty and Cracker Barrel. I have a TON to say. I know, Cracker Barrel reversed themselves. I won't. I will tell you why I won't be going to there again when I get back.

Also, if they take a stand get fired, we would welcome the Robertson family to join us at TheBlaze. I know they can't take the Duck Dynasty franchise with them, but the media thinks the franchise is the show. No, it is the people and their message of truth. I don't care what they call it or what it is about. Call it "shooting and praying with Phil's family" and it will be a hit.

Tell a friend and spread the word. TheBlaze has a spine and is true to the message. Money is a by-product not the point. No one will buys the Duck Dynasty Chapstick because it is the best Chapstick. They buy it because they want to support people they like, are like them and people who don't bend in the wind.

Also, please post all stories that you want me to comment on when I come back in January. So much happening and I don't want to miss a few stories. Things are getting easier and not harder. Truth is easier to detect because frauds are getting lazy. They haven't changed because there is no one to challenge them. They are weak and really quite pathetic.

Joshua 2 :5 :win:is the quote that won't leave me alone. I think it is the cornerstone of my New Years resolution.

Already excited to get to work

itf86TzczLR4c.gif

the homie's sent the message out to the goons. we're bustin back to the fakkits... :bustback::bustback:

it's about to get bloody. white on white violence. america fuqqed up on this one. what will happen to a&e?!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is why I can't take the church crowd seriously. "This can't be refuted". This nation was the first to claim NO STATE SPONSORED RELIGION. That means this is NOT a Christian nation. Separation of church and state anyone? Just because the Bill of Rights and the Constitution were influenced by Christianity doesn't make them Christian legislature. If you want to believe in that religious nonsense then go for it but its not the end all for US policy.

Anytime religion is mentioned within the confines of government today people cry, "Separation of Church and State". Many people think this statement appears in the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution and therefore must be strictly enforced. However, the words: "separation", "church", and "state" do not even appear in the first amendment. The first amendment reads...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
The statement about a wall of separation between church and state was made in a letter on January 1, 1802, by Thomas Jefferson to a church (the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut). The congregation heard a widespread rumor that the Congregationalists, another denomination, were to become the national religion. This was very alarming to people who knew about religious persecution in England by the state established church. Jefferson made it clear in his letter to the Danbury Congregation that the separation was to be that government would not establish a national religion or dictate to men how to worship God. Jefferson's letter from which the phrase "separation of church and state" was written to affirm first amendment rights. Jefferson wrote:

I contemplate with solemn reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State. (1)

The reason Jefferson choose the expression "separation of church and state" was because he was addressing a Baptist congregation; a denomination of which he was not a member. Jefferson wanted to remove all fears that the state would make dictates to the church. He was establishing common ground with the Baptists by borrowing the words of Roger Williams, one of the Baptist's own prominent preachers. Williams had said:
When they have opened a gap in the hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the Church and the wilderness of the world, God hath ever broke down the wall itself, removed the candlestick, and made his garden a wilderness, as at this day. And that therefore if He will eer please to restore His garden and paradise again, it must of necessity be walled in peculiarly unto Himself from the world...(2)
The "wall" was understood as one-directional; its purpose was to protect the church from the state. The world was not to corrupt the church, yet the church was free to teach the people Biblical values.

I know all about the separation of church and state.

For seven years one of my realitives, Rev. John Greenwood, the half brother of my great (x15) grandfather, was confined in prison and finally on the sixth of April, 1593, was taken from jail in England and hanged for his belief and teaching of - the separation of church and state.

http://www.tgm.org/mythofseparation.html

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i cant take anyone that wants to run with this bad logic seriously.

let me explain it to you. because its obvious you dont get it.

DO you really know what separate church and state means? or i should say MEANT in that time?

do you know why they did that?

Do you even understand why america is considered to be the land of the "FREE"?

yall are going to have to stop these lies. or i should say, let me help you become a bit more educated on the subject.

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES BY MOSTLY CHRISTIAN CHURCH GOERS.

the free OR freedom IN EVERYTHING we know today was given to those forefathers by GOD. So they THOUGHT. that came from their own mouths. read the real docs and stop making up stuff. read the real docs and stop running with what you've heard for years.
dont get mad at me, dont reply. READ..... i do not want to see another reply on church and state for a few days. cause thats how long it will take you to read and truly understand what those CHURCH goers were doing with those documents, where they kept saying GOD in some form or fashion. the creator etc.

let me start you out. straight from forbes. answers it best. 3 pages.

separation of church and state was to say you cant tell me WHICH religion to worship. or TRUTHFULLY... YOU mr STATE cant force your DENOMINATION of christianity on ME. I can choose which denomination of...CHRISTIANITY i belong to. cause guess what, i dont think there was a single muslim in america at the time. i dont think there was a single anything but some form of christianity. I like to shout in chuuch. you like to keep it quiet. i like singing slow boring hyms. you like to sing songs with a nice rhythm. you take communion on the 1st sunday of the month. i think the bible says we should do it every week or more if we can. THIS is the real reason for separation of church and state. it wasnt to get church out of govvy affairs. it was to get the govvy out of church affairs, telling the church and its multiple denominations HOW to worship their GOD which they all agreed was the same GOD. Same jesus, etc.

Americans are frequently reminded of what the revisionists deem our greatest achievement: “Separation of Church and State.” Crosses are ripped down in parks. Prayer has been banished from schools and the ACLU rampages to remove “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance. Moreover, “Separation of Church and State” is nowhere found in the Constitution or any other founding legislation. Our forefathers would never countenance the restrictions on religion exacted today.

The phrase “separation of church and state” was initially coined by Baptists striving for religious toleration in Virginia, whose official state religion was then Anglican (Episcopalian). Baptists thought government limitations against religion illegitimate. James Madison and Thomas Jefferson championed their cause.

The preamble in Act Establishing Religious Freedom in Virginia (1786), affirms that “the Author of our Religion gave us our ‘free will.’” And that He “chose not to propagate it by coercions.” This legislation certainly did not diminish religious influence on government for it also provided stiff penalties for conducting business on the Sabbath.

Nor did the Constitution inhibit public displays of faith. At ratification, a majority of the thirteen several and sovereign states maintained official religions. The early Republic welcomed public worship. Church services were held in the U.S. Capitol and Treasury buildings every Sunday. The imagery in many federal buildings remains unmistakably biblical.

The day after the First Amendment’s passage, Congress proclaimed a national day of prayer and thanksgiving. The inaugural Congress was largely comprised by those who drafted the Constitution. It reflects incredible arrogance to reconfigure the Bill of Rights into prohibiting religious displays on public grounds. Hanging the Ten Commandments on the wall of a county courthouse no more mandates religion than judges displaying the banner of their favorite sports team somehow equates to Congress establishing that team as preeminent.

Our forefathers never sought to evict the church from society. They recognized that the several states did not share uniform values. We lived and worshipped differently. The framers were a diverse bunch with wildly divergent opinions on many issues, but eliminating the very foundations of America’s heritage would have horrified them. On few issues was there more unanimity.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billfla...-meaning-of-separation-of-church-and-state/3/

^^READ IT ALL.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna call homosexuality orientation, then why aren't pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, etc also an orientation? I'm not talking about sexual act, but just the attraction itself.
BING O
bu bu but. dont say that. cause they will say youre going to an extreme.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So the Duck Dynasty family has an adopted black child who is heavily featured on the show.

I thought they were evil racists.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Anytime religion is mentioned within the confines of government today people cry, "Separation of Church and State". Many people think this statement appears in the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution and therefore must be strictly enforced. However, the words: "separation", "church", and "state" do not even appear in the first amendment. The first amendment reads...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
The statement about a wall of separation between church and state was made in a letter on January 1, 1802, by Thomas Jefferson to a church (the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut). The congregation heard a widespread rumor that the Congregationalists, another denomination, were to become the national religion. This was very alarming to people who knew about religious persecution in England by the state established church. Jefferson made it clear in his letter to the Danbury Congregation that the separation was to be that government would not establish a national religion or dictate to men how to worship God. Jefferson's letter from which the phrase "separation of church and state" was written to affirm first amendment rights. Jefferson wrote:

I contemplate with solemn reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State. (1)

The reason Jefferson choose the expression "separation of church and state" was because he was addressing a Baptist congregation; a denomination of which he was not a member. Jefferson wanted to remove all fears that the state would make dictates to the church. He was establishing common ground with the Baptists by borrowing the words of Roger Williams, one of the Baptist's own prominent preachers. Williams had said:
When they have opened a gap in the hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the Church and the wilderness of the world, God hath ever broke down the wall itself, removed the candlestick, and made his garden a wilderness, as at this day. And that therefore if He will eer please to restore His garden and paradise again, it must of necessity be walled in peculiarly unto Himself from the world...(2)
The "wall" was understood as one-directional; its purpose was to protect the church from the state. The world was not to corrupt the church, yet the church was free to teach the people Biblical values.

I know all about the separation of church and state.

For seven years one of my realitives, Rev. John Greenwood, the half brother of my great (x15) grandfather, was confined in prison and finally on the sixth of April, 1593, was taken from jail in England and hanged for his belief and teaching of - the separation of church and state.

http://www.tgm.org/mythofseparation.html

Don't waste your breath trying to educate these clueless liberals.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
spoiled said:
If you wanna call homosexuality orientation, then why aren't pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, etc also an orientation? I'm not talking about sexual act, but just the attraction itself.

That's what I mean. The attraction itself is what identifies one as a homosexual, heterosexual, pedophile, zoophile, etc.

Someone can be homosexual yet never engage in any sexual congress with the same sex.​

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i cant take anyone that wants to run with this bad logic seriously.

let me explain it to you. because its obvious you dont get it.

DO you really know what separate church and state means? or i should say MEANT in that time?

do you know why they did that?

Do you even understand why america is considered to be the land of the "FREE"?

yall are going to have to stop these lies. or i should say, let me help you become a bit more educated on the subject.

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES BY MOSTLY CHRISTIAN CHURCH GOERS.

the free OR freedom IN EVERYTHING we know today was given to those forefathers by GOD. So they THOUGHT. that came from their own mouths. read the real docs and stop making up stuff. read the real docs and stop running with what you've heard for years.
dont get mad at me, dont reply. READ..... i do not want to see another reply on church and state for a few days. cause thats how long it will take you to read and truly understand what those CHURCH goers were doing with those documents, where they kept saying GOD in some form or fashion. the creator etc.

let me start you out. straight from forbes. answers it best. 3 pages.

separation of church and state was to say you cant tell me WHICH religion to worship. or TRUTHFULLY... YOU mr STATE cant force your DENOMINATION of christianity on ME. I can choose which denomination of...CHRISTIANITY i belong to. cause guess what, i dont think there was a single muslim in america at the time. i dont think there was a single anything but some form of christianity. I like to shout in chuuch. you like to keep it quiet. i like singing slow boring hyms. you like to sing songs with a nice rhythm. you take communion on the 1st sunday of the month. i think the bible says we should do it every week or more if we can. THIS is the real reason for separation of church and state. it wasnt to get church out of govvy affairs. it was to get the govvy out of church affairs, telling the church and its multiple denominations HOW to worship their GOD which they all agreed was the same GOD. Same jesus, etc.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billfla...-meaning-of-separation-of-church-and-state/3/

^^READ IT ALL.
ill is jewish. jewish ppl are always hiding behind atheists to destroy anything to do with christianity. of course if america is to move more towards judaism (which it already is) it would be fine for a jew. just like muslims wouldn't give a fuq if sharia law is implemented.
so you must be clear who you're talking to and what their agenda and intentions are.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

As attractions, they arguably are orientations (providing the people who have them see them as their primary preferences... some dude who likes to have sex with corpses on the side doesn't have necrophilia as an orientation.) Being an orientation doesn't immediately make them ok, though. What makes homosexuality not a big deal is that it doesn't hurt anyone.