Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I agree. And I guess being from the South we were raised differently. When I see some of the comments from men they seem completely foreign to me. I don’t know that kind of man. My Great Grandmother was a stay at home Mom. She never even learned to drive. My Grandmother worked off and own and my Mom doesn’t work. Her husband doesn’t want her to. She works if and when she wants to. Her job is taking care of their home and dogs. So these comments seem asinine.
But I do recognize what you’re saying. As long as I’m unmarried I expect to supply my needs and for any man that I’m in a relationship to contribute to my wants on occasion. If we marry he then becomes responsible for our needs. I’m not THAT progressive.

and your father?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Single gang nikkas :

giphy.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
what happened breh ?
Payed all of the bills and worked my ass off for her to cheat and look me in my face and tell me money isn't everything and I didn't have time for her.

:ufdup:

You brothas have been warned, make these h0es go half on those bills. If she even acts like that is a problem, send her ass back where she came from.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Payed all of the bills and worked my ass off for her to cheat and look me in my face and tell me money isn't everything and I didn't have time for her.

You brothas have been warned, make these h0es go half on those bills. If she even acts like that is a problem, send her ass back where she came from.

How old was she and what was the age difference between you two?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

All Facts. Like you said before, there isn’t anything you can do to fully satisfy these women, so you’re better off standing firm in what you want out of them. I’m not entertaining any woman who’s not down with my program. You heauxs will be pulling your weight over here :ufdup:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Damn, breh. Do y’all have kids?