Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Oh how the tables have turned
full

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I knew this simp wasnt shyt as a parent when he sad he has 8 kids AND 12 grandkids. Aint nobody in that household getting quality time with either parent :mjlol:

When he was ranting I thought, “your wife is fukking dirty dikk Darell, Sir.:mjlol:

Ain’t no way he’s out, loud and proud about being submissive to her every want and need and still getting her wet.

She has a fantasy man somewhere.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're finalizing the divorce and I'm about to get long winded....

Financially, although I'm on child support, I'm actually saving more money than I did when she was around. Things as simple as the utility bills are 75% lower. Things like dish detergent, tissue, paper towel, and other household items last alot longer... You probably think, well that's obvious because it's just you... Nope! Until you actually live with a woman, you will see that they are fukking wasteful. My grocery bill went down dramatically because I don't have to buy all of my food from Whole Foods...
I was paying the household bills and all of her sh1t too. I had her car note, her student loan, car insurance, she was on my health insurance, phone bill, yearly vacations, random gifts, and buying the normal Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day sh1t.

When she started working, I told her to hold on to her money and WE would work on getting her an investment property because I have one and I wanted her to have something of her own as well. The b1tch didn't save like she should've, she spent the money of clothes and a personal trainer.

When you have a leech at home, you're miserable and it showed in every facet of life. After the initial shock of betrayal and depression wore off, I could see clearly again. I got a promotion at work in the middle of a pandemic and I have seen alot of success with women in general.. When I go out, people are pleasant to me because I'm pleasant. I have had my drinks comped while I'm out on a date, free desert, and all types of cool sh1t.

I could go on and on but my life is alot better. I used to be severely depressed... I would go outside in the middle of the afternoon and this may sound dramatic but it literally looked dark. I lowkey think I was headed towards a mental break.

I'm not saying don't get married but make certain you properly vet these broads and make certain she practices reciprocity. If she shows any sign of selfishness, no matter how much you love her, or how fine she is, LEAVE HER because it will come back to haunt you.
I relate to too much of this :to:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand the way other people do marriage.

It seems so foreign.

If you cannot share monetary responsibilities, then why share a home and a family? shyt is backwards.

My wife doesn't pay bills... but what I mean when I say that is that she doesn't do the physical job of paying the bills. The money she makes absolutely goes into our joint account and is used for us.

Its just weird to imagine living a life why my wife is taking home over 8k a month and I have no idea wtf she's doing with it or where its going

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're finalizing the divorce and I'm about to get long winded....

Financially, although I'm on child support, I'm actually saving more money than I did when she was around. Things as simple as the utility bills are 75% lower. Things like dish detergent, tissue, paper towel, and other household items last alot longer... You probably think, well that's obvious because it's just you... Nope! Until you actually live with a woman, you will see that they are fukking wasteful. My grocery bill went down dramatically because I don't have to buy all of my food from Whole Foods...
I was paying the household bills and all of her sh1t too. I had her car note, her student loan, car insurance, she was on my health insurance, phone bill, yearly vacations, random gifts, and buying the normal Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day sh1t.

When she started working, I told her to hold on to her money and WE would work on getting her an investment property because I have one and I wanted her to have something of her own as well. The b1tch didn't save like she should've, she spent the money of clothes and a personal trainer.

When you have a leech at home, you're miserable and it showed in every facet of life. After the initial shock of betrayal and depression wore off, I could see clearly again. I got a promotion at work in the middle of a pandemic and I have seen alot of success with women in general.. When I go out, people are pleasant to me because I'm pleasant. I have had my drinks comped while I'm out on a date, free desert, and all types of cool sh1t.

I could go on and on but my life is alot better. I used to be severely depressed... I would go outside in the middle of the afternoon and this may sound dramatic but it literally looked dark. I lowkey think I was headed towards a mental break.

I'm not saying don't get married but make certain you properly vet these broads and make certain she practices reciprocity. If she shows any sign of selfishness, no matter how much you love her, or how fine she is, LEAVE HER because it will come back to haunt you.

Amazing advice that everyone should heed.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I find it pathetic that they were living in “shambles” and felt the need to share his rant.

My parents been married for 34 years and they both contributed so I’m not sure why the lady recording thought 19 years was impressive lol

and shyt like this is what puts women on a pedestal. I hate that dude

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah I saw this this this yesterday. All of his daughters have been molested but we're too scared to tell him

His youngest son whips his ass and wife doesn't love him.

this is one exception where a man should just leave and never come back. Have them all scramble together and pay those bills