Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This thread is proof that all Bishes ain’t female. So glad I grew up with men like this REAL MAN as head of households. I wish a man would ask me where my half of a damn bill was where I lay my head every night. Some of y’all “men” clearly grew up but weren’t raised.
The only men I hear complain about money are the ones that ain’t got it.

:sas2:

hmm in all fairness these men have grown up with nothing but messages about progressive women in a post feminist society. women who balk at any mention of cooking & cleaning being women's work and the ever popular refusing to be submissive to male leadership

now granted there are still traditional women but they are in the vast minority. women can't have it both ways. traditional when it comes to benefits from a sole male provider then flip into traditional when it comes time for her to bust down the domestic and take instruction from her man

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
hmm in all fairness these men have grown up with nothing but messages about progressive women in a post feminist society. women who balk at any mention of cooking & cleaning being women's work and the ever popular refusing to be submissive to male leadership

now granted there are still traditional women but they are in the vast minority. women can't have it both ways. traditional when it comes to benefits from a sole male provider then flip into traditional when it comes time for her to bust down the domestic and take instruction from her man
I agree. And I guess being from the South we were raised differently. When I see some of the comments from men they seem completely foreign to me. I don’t know that kind of man. My Great Grandmother was a stay at home Mom. She never even learned to drive. My Grandmother worked off and own and my Mom doesn’t work. Her husband doesn’t want her to. She works if and when she wants to. Her job is taking care of their home and dogs. So these comments seem asinine.
But I do recognize what you’re saying. As long as I’m unmarried I expect to supply my needs and for any man that I’m in a relationship to contribute to my wants on occasion. If we marry he then becomes responsible for our needs. I’m not THAT progressive.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I agree. And I guess being from the South we were raised differently. When I see some of the comments from men they seem completely foreign to me. I don’t know that kind of man. My Great Grandmother was a stay at home Mom. She never even learned to drive. My Grandmother worked off and own and my Mom doesn’t work. Her husband doesn’t want her to. She works if and when she wants to. Her job is taking care of their home and dogs. So these comments seem asinine.
But I do recognize what you’re saying. As long as I’m unmarried I expect to supply my needs and for any man that I’m in a relationship to contribute to my wants on occasion. If we marry he then becomes responsible for our needs. I’m not THAT progressive.

and that's fair, how can anybody argue with your stance on this? i respect the consistency

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

the stress got that 25 year old brotha looking 50

UKVu0t8.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A lot of these women are trifling freeloaders under guise of being queens

Why would you want a woman that wants you to pay for everything when there's so much opportunity in the real world to make money

This isn't the 50's and we aren't in pleasantville, you can actually work and you choose the unambitious lazy route

:jbhmm:
Especially when white women are paying for there men.