Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Is there anything u dont whine about

I see u putting a black man in a bad light again too.:mjpls:..if its the Hebrew Isrealite breh u talking about in the end paragraph.
Women want men to be females with wallets. A man taking care of everything has no time for the extra shyt.

Which is why I tell these young cats, build yourself up. Don’t worry about relationships. When you ready find someone that is practical. She might not be a dime but she will be useful.

Imagine busting your ass everyday for your family and then have them say it isn’t enough. Get the duck out of here:comeon:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So how much for uncovered head

oh and merry christmas

You’re a fukking clown and so disrespectful.

not surprised tho considering by your words own words on here you are an emotional abuser yourself, have advocated gaslighting women to manipulate them and cheater yourself and have made posts about domestic violence towards women.

stop quoting me fakkit. and enjoy my ignore list.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I dont understand the way other people do marriage.

It seems so foreign.

If you cannot share monetary responsibilities, then why share a home and a family? shyt is backwards.

My wife doesn't pay bills... but what I mean when I say that is that she doesn't do the physical job of paying the bills. The money she makes absolutely goes into our joint account and is used for us.

Its just weird to imagine living a life why my wife is taking home over 8k a month and I have no idea wtf she's doing with it or where its going
Us twenty somethings are dealing with women who want to be spoiled, not wives. They then twist gender roles around to get what they want and not hold their end.

they’re gonna be like these 45 year old spinsters walking around ATL who call into Kevin Samuels with valley girl accents

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
it's literally insane to see nikkas in 2020 saying the average bruh shouldn't split bills.

Mannnn if you don't get on. Like Shannon Sharpe say, I'm looking for a partner not to sponsor. You paying all the bills and not even sure if she loves you for you or if she's just comfortable with what she provides.

Now if I make 150k, sure I'll pay the bills, but she gotta bring the other part to the relationship. If we going 50/50 or 60/40 or whatever, then we are both investing in our future together

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any women saying that they looking for a man to take care of everything while they just coming with p*ssy and looks and men still proceed to do everything for these type of women. I have no sympathy for them when these bytches destroy these nikkaz lives. No nikka should be a human lick to these women in 2020.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You’re a fukking clown and so disrespectful.

not surprised tho considering by your words own words on here you are an emotional abuser yourself, have advocated gaslighting women to manipulate them and cheater yourself and have made posts about domestic violence towards women.

stop quoting me fakkit. and enjoy my ignore list.
So thats a no for a bbj?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
tenor.gif

Thinks of current situation....um wait a min....

She's in medical field...transitioning into nursing/surgical
Currently working as Engineer in Pharma
Works full time...she wants relationship to move forward....
She hates working and wants twins in the future....

sudden_realization_christopher_lloyd.gif
If your girl aint/doesn't/won't:
  • Skilled at knowing how to do a proper apology(acknowledging wrongdoing, acknowledging how her actions affected you, asking for forgiveness and pledging to do better)
  • able to enjoy spending time on her own at home or with hobbies that don't need other people
  • Genuinely show appreciation for you and give you gifts, praise, shows you off, and gives you attention
  • Do her part around the house including pitching in for shared expenses or arranging a setup where she pays for certain things while you pay for others
  • Love her job or at least value it enough to keep going until there's a kid and then be raring to go back once that kid is old enough to have a predictable schedule
  • Have good relationships with her friends(friendships of over 3 years) and family
Then you better tread VERY carefully my friend.:ufdup::sas2:

Sidebar: Negus also need to remember: A marriage is a LEGAL CONTRACT. If you aren't really sure about the woman you're with, you're making a MASSIVE mistake getting married. You will lose time, money, and possibly even friends. Don't allow people to pressure you or for FOMO to push you into that commitment just cause everyone else is doing it. MOVE AT YOUR OWN PACE. You're a man, you create trends not follow them. Never forget that brehs.

When a woman makes a decision to leave a relationship, she's already got a roster of your replacements lined up, and may have actually already vetted one and let him smash just to be sure the dikk is A1. Imagine your ex and her new bae spending quality time on a bed your alimony payments paid for :whew:

Introducing Her best life: Brought to you by Ex-Husband productions :wow:

Negus gon learn the hard way that whole alpha-simp provider shyt is for the birds(don't ask me how)

If you consider yourself a man of value, pick a woman of value. Be clear about your standards and be sure about them. Don't be flexible, because the consequences could be dire if you let the wrong one into your life.:hubie:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Imagine me paying for everything while you work and save your money :mjlol:
I keep on telling these brehs but they don’t hear me. :francis:

We're finalizing the divorce and I'm about to get long winded....

Financially, although I'm on child support, I'm actually saving more money than I did when she was around. Things as simple as the utility bills are 75% lower. Things like dish detergent, tissue, paper towel, and other household items last alot longer... You probably think, well that's obvious because it's just you... Nope! Until you actually live with a woman, you will see that they are fukking wasteful. My grocery bill went down dramatically because I don't have to buy all of my food from Whole Foods...
I was paying the household bills and all of her sh1t too. I had her car note, her student loan, car insurance, she was on my health insurance, phone bill, yearly vacations, random gifts, and buying the normal Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day sh1t.

When she started working, I told her to hold on to her money and WE would work on getting her an investment property because I have one and I wanted her to have something of her own as well. The b1tch didn't save like she should've, she spent the money of clothes and a personal trainer.

When you have a leech at home, you're miserable and it showed in every facet of life. After the initial shock of betrayal and depression wore off, I could see clearly again. I got a promotion at work in the middle of a pandemic and I have seen alot of success with women in general.. When I go out, people are pleasant to me because I'm pleasant. I have had my drinks comped while I'm out on a date, free desert, and all types of cool sh1t.

I could go on and on but my life is alot better. I used to be severely depressed... I would go outside in the middle of the afternoon and this may sound dramatic but it literally looked dark. I lowkey think I was headed towards a mental break.

I'm not saying don't get married but make certain you properly vet these broads and make certain she practices reciprocity. If she shows any sign of selfishness, no matter how much you love her, or how fine she is, LEAVE HER because it will come back to haunt you.
You’re an inspiration fam. You’re not bitter or angry. You’ve shown growth and resilience in the face of adversity. Much respect.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it's literally insane to see nikkas in 2020 saying the average bruh shouldn't split bills.

Mannnn if you don't get on. Like Shannon Sharpe say, I'm looking for a partner not to sponsor. You paying all the bills and not even sure if she loves you for you or if she's just comfortable with what she provides.

Now if I make 150k, sure I'll pay the bills, but she gotta bring the other part to the relationship. If we going 50/50 or 60/40 or whatever, then we are both investing in our future together

The average woman today has a full time job etc., chicks living on their own for years paying their bills but suddenly you’re together and that going to stop :childplease:

the only way I wouldn’t be on that 50/50 tip is if the woman is ok with living the life I was before. So if I’m living in a basement or living in a one bedroom apt or living at home. If I’m taking the bus or riding a bike to work, if I’m eating oatmeal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and you ok with all that then sure. The small added expense in terms of food, water and hydro won’t be so bad. But how many women are ok with that? :heh:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
When she started working, I told her to hold on to her money and WE would work on getting her an investment property because I have one and I wanted her to have something of her own as well. The b1tch didn't save like she should've, she spent the money of clothes and a personal trainer.
she was and never would be a sensible person..was she a trophy wife coz it seems like yo were trying to save her