Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
The same people complaining are the same people who hate their father who had time for them but couldn't get them the crap they wanted or didn't make enough money. It just isn't pleasing some people. I like how the father receives all of the blame for that ungrateful ass spouse and children.
I 100% agree with this. I know a lot of men like that Dad. Protector and provider.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I 100% agree with this. I know a lot of men like that Dad. Protector and provider.

I think the way society is going now. People just have to find something to complain about. I see people complaining that their father was bad because he said a man shouldn't be crying about any and every damn thing.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
The Wife used this man and appreciated all his hard work knowing she didn’t love him. Is this man old school and rules with an iron fist? Yes. She doesn’t and never did love him. She has gotten everything she needs and wants to bounce. As a 40+ year old woman I have seen a lot of women do this. And to be honest this kind of thing does make it hard for women like me to find hard working men that are true provides and take their role serious. Not saying he’s perfect and I’m definitely not a pick me but it’s easy to see she used him for financial need early on.
Are you over 30 and husbandless and childless?

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
The same people complaining are the same people who hate their father who had time for them but couldn't get them the crap they wanted or didn't make enough money. It just isn't pleasing some people. I like how the father receives all of the blame for that ungrateful ass spouse and children.
Are nikkas complaining or are they clowning this proud, braggart simp?

and pops isn’t blameless for enabling this lazy whore and rearing those dysfunctional and ungrateful offspring

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are nikkas complaining or are they clowning this proud, braggart simp?

and pops isn’t blameless for enabling this lazy whore and rearing those dysfunctional and ungrateful offspring

it's a mixture but the ultimate factor is he did what he thought was best for his household.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I dont understand the way other people do marriage.

It seems so foreign.

If you cannot share monetary responsibilities, then why share a home and a family? shyt is backwards.

My wife doesn't pay bills... but what I mean when I say that is that she doesn't do the physical job of paying the bills. The money she makes absolutely goes into our joint account and is used for us.

Its just weird to imagine living a life why my wife is taking home over 8k a month and I have no idea wtf she's doing with it or where its going
That's exactly how it should be. There's never been a such thing as sole proprietary in a relationship. That is just bird lingo for lazy confused bytches seeking weak men for a retirement benefit.

Even back in the day when men paid all the bills, there was either a joint income or women did not have the capability of access to work.

This also goes to southern men who lie a lot. The male and female have always had a joint income. My homeboy learned this from his pops in Texas and til this day lies and says he pays all the bills. Homeboy lost his job for a minute and their savings plus her job paid the rent, not him. It sounds good on paper.

Women want verbal cues but not reality. No man making less than 6 figures pays all the bills and has a woman that genuinely loves and respects him because that is a sign of poor investments and money management as well as letting p*ssy control you.
:yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Lmao no one in the world hates their mother/father who spends time with them :dead::deadrose:

Make time for the people in your lives! A lot of y'all dudes are gonna find yourself in this same space because for some reason you can't get this shyt through your heads.

No one wants to be married to or raised by a stranger that gives them things then disappears to go watch their OLED in all their free time.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao no one in the world hates their mother/father who spends time with them :dead::deadrose:

Make time for the people in your lives! A lot of y'all dudes are gonna find yourself in this same space because for some reason you can't get this shyt through your heads.

No one wants to be married to or raised by a stranger that gives them things then disappears to go watch their OLED in all their free time.

shyt I’ve heard many a brats hating on their parents for always being home or wanting to do stuff with them.

I’m just curious how many children do you have and what are their ages?

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We're finalizing the divorce and I'm about to get long winded....

Financially, although I'm on child support, I'm actually saving more money than I did when she was around. Things as simple as the utility bills are 75% lower. Things like dish detergent, tissue, paper towel, and other household items last alot longer... You probably think, well that's obvious because it's just you... Nope! Until you actually live with a woman, you will see that they are fukking wasteful. My grocery bill went down dramatically because I don't have to buy all of my food from Whole Foods...
I was paying the household bills and all of her sh1t too. I had her car note, her student loan, car insurance, she was on my health insurance, phone bill, yearly vacations, random gifts, and buying the normal Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day sh1t.

When she started working, I told her to hold on to her money and WE would work on getting her an investment property because I have one and I wanted her to have something of her own as well. The b1tch didn't save like she should've, she spent the money of clothes and a personal trainer.

When you have a leech at home, you're miserable and it showed in every facet of life. After the initial shock of betrayal and depression wore off, I could see clearly again. I got a promotion at work in the middle of a pandemic and I have seen alot of success with women in general.. When I go out, people are pleasant to me because I'm pleasant. I have had my drinks comped while I'm out on a date, free desert, and all types of cool sh1t.

I could go on and on but my life is alot better. I used to be severely depressed... I would go outside in the middle of the afternoon and this may sound dramatic but it literally looked dark. I lowkey think I was headed towards a mental break.

I'm not saying don't get married but make certain you properly vet these broads and make certain she practices reciprocity. If she shows any sign of selfishness, no matter how much you love her, or how fine she is, LEAVE HER because it will come back to haunt you.
You was doing literally everything for her and she didn't even appreciate it :wow: I'm glad you got out of that situation. And congrats on the promotion! :salute:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
being a great provider doesn’t mean you’re great at emotionally connecting and giving love and there’s a lot of people who don’t have that balance.

my father was a great provider.. was not a great father or even decent father in many other ways and was emotionally neglectful. and it creates a lot of issues within me that made me seek “love” from men in the wrong ways.

my ex.. he was great at taking care of me at times and saying “i got this” or going out his way to just do something nice and considerate financially but. in terms of true intimacy and emotional attachment.. non existent
Is there anything u dont whine about

I see u putting a black man in a bad light again too.:mjpls:..if its the Hebrew Isrealite breh u talking about in the end paragraph.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Is there anything u dont whine about

I see u putting a black man in a bad light again too.:mjpls:..if its the Hebrew Isrealite breh u talking about in the end paragraph.

is there ever a time you don’t quote me with some bullshyt or tag me in a sad attempt to dap fish?