Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The kind of pressure that comes with being the sole provider
+ absurd social expectations
+ theft of family time/decline in communication
+ complacency, decline in respect, taken for granted

=

that guy.

Everything out of balance.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Grandma might have a legit reason why she don't like em. I'ma wait and see ... These kids acting like they so damn innocent.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
nikkas who work with a lot of women see it. Usually this is the plan:
1. Go to school and get a degree in a field that hires a lot of women(nursing, education, psychology, marketing)
2. Meet a man in your last year of school. Usually someone outside your field(Engineering, specialized medicine, computer science, law, a high value trade like electricity or metalworking)
3. Work full time until he proposes. Work a couple more years full time or at most 1 year then switch to a part time position.
4. Get pregnant and max out that mat leave time. Come back and work even less hours while he pays more, or basically just quit your job and be a full time mom.

You see the cycle over and over again.
tenor.gif

Thinks of current situation....um wait a min....

She's in medical field...transitioning into nursing/surgical
Currently working as Engineer in Pharma
Works full time...she wants relationship to move forward....
She hates working and wants twins in the future....

sudden_realization_christopher_lloyd.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
tenor.gif

Thinks of current situation....um wait a min....

She's in medical field...transitioning into nursing/surgical
Currently working as Engineer in Pharma
Works full time...she wants relationship to move forward....
She hates working and wants twins in the future....

sudden_realization_christopher_lloyd.gif
Congratulation, you just realised that you are the meal ticket to a comfortable life for her. What you gon do about it? :mjgrin:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Congratulation, you just realised that you are the meal ticket to a comfortable life for her. What you gon do about it? :mjgrin:

lmao nah she's good

There's a difference between demanding to be taken care of and

being such a good hardworking person that people want to give back to you

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
The Wife used this man and appreciated all his hard work knowing she didn’t love him. Is this man old school and rules with an iron fist? Yes. She doesn’t and never did love him. She has gotten everything she needs and wants to bounce. As a 40+ year old woman I have seen a lot of women do this. And to be honest this kind of thing does make it hard for women like me to find hard working men that are true provides and take their role serious. Not saying he’s perfect and I’m definitely not a pick me but it’s easy to see she used him for financial need early on.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same people complaining are the same people who hate their father who had time for them but couldn't get them the crap they wanted or didn't make enough money. It just isn't pleasing some people. I like how the father receives all of the blame for that ungrateful ass spouse and children.