Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

concise

Veteran
Daps
KJFKob7.gif

ungrateful mutha fukkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

Ungrateful for the abuse that was packaged with the providing?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still stand by what I said because that’s the way I was raised. Also, people need to realize when you have a lot of kids where you have to make more to provide a comfortable living then there are sacrifices. Every family is situational with caveats. I didn’t have more kids than I could handle and neither did my parents..... With that being said providing does not mean spoiling and not properly rearing your kids. Sometimes as parents no matter what you do it will always be too much of something and too little of something else. We are all humans and flawed. There’s no instruction manual to life, marriage, and raising kids.
full

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its more to being the man of the house than just paying bills.. :mjlol:

A nice amount of the nikkas creating havoc on the streets, come from homes who got a nikka there paying bills..

And to listen to those girls say he's out of touch with them lets me know he's a fck nikka..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody ever has the whole story based on social media post, which is why females being jealous of others relationships or saying #goals based off photos and short videos is ridiculous.

remember when every black woman wanted to be Michelle Obama?

:francis:

rt_barack_obama_3_wy_131210_16x9_992.jpg

Then Michelle went on those book release tours and told the whole story.. :francis:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Yeah... My wife was watching this shyt. Dude seems to be a great provider but he's a piece of shyt human being. He felt like doing all that shyt gave him permission to be a dikk.

The whole situation was sad.

It does though, absolute power corrupts absolutely.