Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
full

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only watched the first vid. Didn't watch the tears in the 2nd video.

Was he lying about the part where he said that a lot of men set the standard so low that these girls go out into the world and will just acept any kind of man? I mean, as a single man I love irrepsponsible fathers that don't do their job, but obviously that's for my own selfish reasons.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Only watched the first vid. Didn't watch the tears in the 2nd video.

Was he lying about the part where he said that a lot of men set the standard so low that these girls go out into the world and will just acept any kind of man? I mean, as a single man I love irrepsponsible fathers that don't do their job, but obviously that's for my own selfish reasons.
:dead:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah some nikkas become obsessed with the man of the house shyt to where that’s all the care about. Same with women, they just care about power over their kids instead of their kids

it leads to kids acting out and peeping that adults are full of shyt. These parents hear but don’t listen to their kids.

Create a functioning home life instead of mentally masturbating about being head of the house. Be someone your kids can depend upon and give structure instead of beating your chest

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
being a great provider doesn’t mean you’re great at emotionally connecting and giving love and there’s a lot of people who don’t have that balance.

my father was a great provider.. was not a great father or even decent father in many other ways and was emotionally neglectful. and it creates a lot of issues within me that made me seek “love” from men in the wrong ways.

my ex.. he was great at taking care of me at times and saying “i got this” or going out his way to just do something nice and considerate financially but. in terms of true intimacy and emotional attachment.. non existent

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
he was great at taking care of me at times and saying “i got this” or going out his way to just do something nice and considerate financially but. in terms of true intimacy and emotional attachment.. non existent
Can you expound upon this? When you say "true intimacy" was non-existent, you just mean the sex was no good?

He would do nice things for you so you didn't have to stress. But you don't think he was doing that because he was emotionally into you?

What kind of actions would've showed you that he was emotionally into you in retrospect